Thread: New to this forum long time He-man fan

Widget

New to this forum long time He-man fan

Hi
    Great to have found this forum. Iíve always loved He-man and had most of the original action figures including castle grayskull. Unfortunately my mum sold them all in the mid 90ís.
    Iíve recently just purchased the Super7 He-man and couldnít be happier with it. (See below)
    This has inspired me to start collecting again and I also (as a music composer) have composed a reimagining of the original classic Masters Of The Universe theme but done in a cinematic, epic, orchestral style using the concept artwork of Mark Taylor. Iíd love to know what you guys think as working on it was a true joy and I hope true fans will enjoy a different take on the theme. Also Iíve done a little nod at Skeletors theme in the intro.
    Here is it is if you are interested in hearing my version https://youtu.be/WlnTFCTcDjo
    Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome aboard! Make sure to post your video in the Fan Creation section as well.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Welcome aboard! Make sure to post your video in the Fan Creation section as well.
    Thank you so much, looking forward to getting to know more of you guys.
    Yes Iíve posted the link in the media part of the forum. Did you have chance to listen you version of the He-Man theme as Iím hoping to hear what true fans think of it. Good or Bad.
    Thanks

I apologies in advance for what I am about to say...

OH MY ****ING GOD THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

Someone needs to send this to the Nee brothers NOW! This is PERFECT!

Also, welcome to the forums! Do not forget to pre-order your Snake Mountain before the pre-order window closes on the 31st!

- - - Updated - - -

I DM’ed it to Adam Nee on Instagram like a crazed fan if you get a call from Sony... you’re welcome! Lol
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    I apologies in advance for what I am about to say...

OH MY ****ING GOD THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

Someone needs to send this to the Nee brothers NOW! This is PERFECT!

Also, welcome to the forums! Do not forget to pre-order your Snake Mountain before the pre-order window closes on the 31st!

- - - Updated - - -

I DM’ed it to Adam Nee on Instagram like a crazed fan if you get a call from Sony... you’re welcome! Lol
    Haha ahh thank you so much on all counts. I’m just happy you think I haven’t desecrated the original theme
    I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and again I’m glad you think I did the original theme justice.

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, chrishaighmusic!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Chris!! Very well done, that was awesome!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, chrishaighmusic!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Chris!! Very well done, that was awesome!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    Thank you so much and for the warm welcome. I certainly will check them out.
    Iím looking forward to chatting with members on this forum.