Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW HERE..sorta..1st post test to see if my art will show

comic artist

NEW HERE..sorta..1st post test to see if my art will show

hey you all... I used to post here but stopped years ago and cant remember my log in information, so I have just decided to start new. and before I share the project im working in, I want to do a test to make sure I know how to post my art.. SO...here goes test number 1.

this is the cover to my fan comic Im doing. tried to go for simple and striking...

rob

contact me at robnor101@yahoo.com

comic artist
    okay. looks like its working... let me try more..

comic artist

comic artist
    well heres the first 5 pages of my fan comic. I have the first collection done, consisting of 3 full comic books totaling 88 pages, done by my brother and myself. its all my idea and concept and story. I printed up a few copies of the book and have some still available if anyone is interested. and book 2, consisting of 88-90 pages will be done and put together within the next 2-3 months as well. just a fun passion project ive been working on for years now off and on and I am GUNG HO to get is done. got a lot of work to share...

Heroic Warrior
    Looks good. Can't wait to see more.

Holy crap that's violent, but I can't deny that I'm enjoying it. Hope you post more.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Court Magician
    That's wild.

comic artist
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Holy crap that's violent, but I can't deny that I'm enjoying it. Hope you post more.
    Wakko, you sent me a PM, but i cant respond due to exceeded pm limit on your end. So if u can clear space or message me on my Instagram at Norton12013

Let me know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robnor101 View Post
    Wakko, you sent me a PM, but i cant respond due to exceeded pm limit on your end. So if u can clear space or message me on my Instagram at Norton12013

Let me know!!!
    Done! Thanks!
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Widget
    Wow that looks so awesome!!

Kinda intense.... hmmmm Merman is nowhere to be seen.. Evil Lyn should be smart enough not to pull that kind of stunt to Skeletor... she knows she can't take him in by straight up magic to magic and only 3 evil warriors to back her up again in straight up physical attack... she should see that coming...

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

comic artist
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Kinda intense.... hmmmm Merman is nowhere to be seen.. Evil Lyn should be smart enough not to pull that kind of stunt to Skeletor... she knows she can't take him in by straight up magic to magic and only 3 evil warriors to back her up again in straight up physical attack... she should see that coming...

Egotistical bad guys. Their desire for power can get the better of them sometimes. Plus Skeletor has never done anything like he did here before. Its just how my story structure is here. Abd yes, it is intense and trust me, it only gets worse. My version of a heman story is more GOT than kid friendly cartoon fun. It doesn’t make everyone happy but, its what I wanted to see so... its what ive done. I think of it like the animated transformers movie from the 80’s, where it was much more deadly serious and characters actually died and actions had long lasting consequences.

Ill post the next 5 pages here in a bit. Things get worse.

Totally Dyslexic
    Oh.

I think your style is really eye catching. You are not wasting time with to many details but your Skeletor looks spot on and his facial expressions are great.

Iīm glad your pages arenīt colored- with all the blood and gore it might be to graphic. I can say itīs to brutal for my taste but none the less great.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

comic artist
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Oh.

I think your style is really eye catching. You are not wasting time with to many details but your Skeletor looks spot on and his facial expressions are great.

Iīm glad your pages arenīt colored- with all the blood and gore it might be to graphic. I can say itīs to brutal for my taste but none the less great.
    well thank you very much. im trying to make as interesting a comic as possible!!

comic artist
    the story continues. 1 YEAR LATER

Quote Originally Posted by robnor101 View Post
    Egotistical bad guys. Their desire for power can get the better of them sometimes. Plus Skeletor has never done anything like he did here before. Its just how my story structure is here. Abd yes, it is intense and trust me, it only gets worse. My version of a heman story is more GOT than kid friendly cartoon fun. It doesn’t make everyone happy but, its what I wanted to see so... its what ive done. I think of it like the animated transformers movie from the 80’s, where it was much more deadly serious and characters actually died and actions had long lasting consequences.

Ill post the next 5 pages here in a bit. Things get worse.
    Well I'm down with your story telling and excited too, you have your unique style and I'll consider this like a DC elseworld story or some other reality in multiverse and i will follow update.... Thanks for posting. Having problems with seeing the last photos, will try again soon.

comic artist
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Well I'm down with your story telling and excited too, you have your unique style and I'll consider this like a DC elseworld story or some other reality in multiverse and i will follow update.... Thanks for posting. Having problems with seeing the last photos, will try again soon.

I hope you can see the new pages. I posted them the same way I did the others. glad you will be giving it a chance. and yeah..its best to just consider this some alternate version of the MOTU universe, cause..thats all it can be. hope you enjoy whats to come.

rob

comic artist
    the DANGER continues...

That energy blast from skeletor hands and eyes are quite powerful... without him being drained for even a second... and Voltron in the last page is quite unexpected too. I'm still following the story. Another note, the story is intense and the filmation looks of the characters are contrasting... The classics or early minicomics design for the characters might work in with the theme of the story. But don't mind me, what do i know. Oh and good story pacing to.

Wow! Such bold lines and amazing art! Loving every page you've put out.

What other 80s toon characters will we see?

comic artist
    FIGHT!!!!!

Oh He-Man is ****** off...
    Again nice pacing.
    I just hope that the deaths are not that instant and necessary.

Still, i am still following this.

comic artist
    the end of issue 1...

I'm impressed... if we can do away with the deaths (again). Skeletor can teach his evil warriors a lesson they will never forget without killing them... Skeletor can return 1 year later and knock around the heroic warriors easily to boast... Sorceress should not fall down or be defeated in chapter 2 easily knowing Teela was killed regardless of the eye of thundera,,she supposed to have access to the orb of power a much greater artifact..... i like the story, i should be liking it more but i just can't pass through the deaths. But that's just a personal opinion.

I'm staying for chapter 2.