Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 127

Thread: SDCC 2019 Speculation and reveals?

  1. #26
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    6,548
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Brian said on my podcast that there will be no MOTU themed exclusive from Super7, and they will not be doing Skeletor's Lair because Mattel is doing their own MOTU related exclusive for SDCC.

    I'm not thrilled with that.

    I think the Mega Construx Battle Bones will likely be a Con exclusive based on what Brandon hinted before he left Mattel.

    In addition, if Super7 doesn't reveal any other Club Grayskull or Collectors Choice items leading up to the movie, you should probably direct your concerns to Mattel. They control the licenses, and they likely have their own plans set to begin promoting the movie.
    Well Mattel can't control if Super7 Negotiates another deal with William Stout for four more MOTU 87 movie characters since Mattel has no say or controle over this Super7 mad a deal with William stout that mattel was not involved in. Also If Super7 successfully Negotiates the Thundercats Lic with WB they can continue Thundercats Classics also something Mattel has no say in or controle over.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

  2. #27
    Heroic Daddy to Hermione! Uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Woodlands,Tx
    Posts
    11,812
    I'm not expecting much in the way of CC/MOTUC news...at SDCC or really for quite a while. (I'd love to be wrong, though my bank account will enjoy a respite after SM.)

    I would really love if S7 could deliver a few key items from my wish-list before the line is laid to rest. I still NEED:
    ODIPHUS
    Skeleteen
    Tuvar
    Baddra
    Cursed Marzo (though I am slowly cobbling together a custom based on a Gwildor buck)
    The Great Black Wizard
    He-Ra
    Spirit
    Lady Slither
    Saryn
    Ice Hacker
    Manticore
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

    Instagram: Just_Thommy

  3. #28
    Master of Physics VZX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,279
    I want a Classics Slime Pit or a vintage action figure styled Classics Catra.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

  4. #29
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,160
    I am just leaving this thought here.

    Brian(super7) has never abandoned us,I will not abandon him. I will keep buying in the way of Conan,toxic crusader,ren and stimpy,turtles/voltron.....thundercats..and what ever other surprises await us. Once Mattel exhausts motu on their end,I hope super7 is ready to go again. I am,I hope many of you are. I will in no way forget what Brian has given us. In my opinion,snake mountain and the movie figures alone are equal to what Mattel did.

    So in summary, BRIAN...don’t go anywhere,because I’m not.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  5. #30
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,788
    Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    How do you plan to send to Mattel the message that we still want MotUC figures?
    On their social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and via customer feedback email on their website. Doesn’t hurt.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Well Mattel can't control if Super7 Negotiates another deal with William Stout for four more MOTU 87 movie characters since Mattel has no say or controle over this Super7 mad a deal with William stout that mattel was not involved in. Also If Super7 successfully Negotiates the Thundercats Lic with WB they can continue Thundercats Classics also something Mattel has no say in or controle over.
    Super7 would likely want to maintain a positive relationship with Mattel over the next couple of years. They COULD do more William Stout figures, which would be amazing. They could also do Thundercats (I think they will end up acquiring that license; but it will be up to the fans to keep that line going)

    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I am just leaving this thought here.

    Brian(super7) has never abandoned us,I will not abandon him. I will keep buying in the way of Conan,toxic crusader,ren and stimpy,turtles/voltron.....thundercats..and what ever other surprises await us. Once Mattel exhausts motu on their end,I hope super7 is ready to go again. I am,I hope many of you are. I will in no way forget what Brian has given us. In my opinion,snake mountain and the movie figures alone are equal to what Mattel did.

    So in summary, BRIAN...don’t go anywhere,because I’m not.
    I am SO with you on all of that!!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

    Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

  6. #31
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I am just leaving this thought here.

    Brian(super7) has never abandoned us,I will not abandon him. I will keep buying in the way of Conan,toxic crusader,ren and stimpy,turtles/voltron.....thundercats..and what ever other surprises await us. Once Mattel exhausts motu on their end,I hope super7 is ready to go again. I am,I hope many of you are. I will in no way forget what Brian has given us. In my opinion,snake mountain and the movie figures alone are equal to what Mattel did.

    So in summary, BRIAN...don’t go anywhere,because I’m not.
    100% agree.

    I am going to get Toxie and Voltron and I don't collect anything outside of MOTU!

  7. #32
    Comic Warrior orsogranito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Berghèm - Italia
    Posts
    3,224
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    On their social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and via customer feedback email on their website. Doesn’t hurt.
    Why don't we organize a friendly petition?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

  8. #33
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Why don't we organize a friendly petition?
    If that could convince Mattel that the Motu fanbase is here and that will not help their movie figures sales to cancel all their licenses and not to let Super7 making Classics anymore, I am in !

    Brian and Super7 did an amazing job so far, many great figures and SNAKE MOUNTAIN !

    They have to keep the Classics line, Mattel can produce their movies figures, Classics are for collectors, movie figures will be for children and collectors, but Classics do not prevent movie figures sales.

    I even do think that could be the opposite and a bad move to get all their licenses back like Hasbro did with Gi Joe for the movie. They just killed their own license doing that.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  9. #34
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    493
    If Mattel do take MOTU back it would be cool if they could release them at mass retail. Perhaps some re-issues of the more difficult figures.
    Although it would be nice if they even updated the buck body.

    Aside from NA and re-issues there really isn't much left for Super 7 to do with MOTU.
    Bring on Thundercats, Conan and Toxie!

  10. #35
    Comic Warrior orsogranito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Berghèm - Italia
    Posts
    3,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    If Mattel do take MOTU back it would be cool if they could release them at mass retail. Perhaps some re-issues of the more difficult figures.
    Although it would be nice if they even updated the buck body.

    Aside from NA and re-issues there really isn't much left for Super 7 to do with MOTU.
    Bring on Thundercats, Conan and Toxie!
    In my opinion, if Mattel will take back the brand, there is a concrete probability we never see again other MotU Classics.
    …and I will never start a new MotU collection with a new format to make a pleasure to Mattel.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

  11. #36
    Heroic Warrior CanadaClassics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Orleans ON Canada
    Posts
    1,914
    !!!@!@!@.jpg

    That is all I need to see...anything else IN ADDITION is welcome!

  12. #37
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    795
    So nothing from Super7 MOTUC related? Hmmm I’m gonna guess they show Thundercats but using the MOTU vintage 5.5” buck instead of the Classics one.

  13. #38
    Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    So nothing from Super7 MOTUC related? Hmmm I’m gonna guess they show Thundercats but using the MOTU vintage 5.5” buck instead of the Classics one.
    We already have the Funko Thundercats in 5.5 but who knows.

    I hope Mattel at least comes out with the stuff they had at last year’s Powercon.

  14. #39
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,145
    Hopefully Mattel will leave S7 alone and let them continue what they’ve been doing. I mean Mattel couldn’t be bothered to mess with MOTU anymore and it would have ended had S7 not stepped in to keep lines going. Besides Mattel can do retail movie stuff and S7 doing nostalgic stuff won’t impact that. Mattel needs to stay in their lane
    _____________________

    please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

  15. #40
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Hopefully Mattel will leave S7 alone and let them continue what they’ve been doing. I mean Mattel couldn’t be bothered to mess with MOTU anymore and it would have ended had S7 not stepped in to keep lines going. Besides Mattel can do retail movie stuff and S7 doing nostalgic stuff won’t impact that. Mattel needs to stay in their lane
    Yeah, completely agree with this.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

  16. #41
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Hopefully Mattel will leave S7 alone and let them continue what they’ve been doing. I mean Mattel couldn’t be bothered to mess with MOTU anymore and it would have ended had S7 not stepped in to keep lines going. Besides Mattel can do retail movie stuff and S7 doing nostalgic stuff won’t impact that. Mattel needs to stay in their lane
    I second that.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  17. #42
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,712
    If Mattel has any MOTU SDCC exclusives, I hope it will be some of the stuff they teased at last year's Power Con. Either the "doll" style stuff (they showed He-Man, Sorceress, Teela, Evil-Lynn, as well as for POP Glimmer, Netossa, Catra) or some of the giants like Faker, Slime Pit He-Man, Prince Adam, etc. Those were all cool and would make for good exclusive items.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

  18. #43
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    8,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm not expecting much in the way of CC/MOTUC news...at SDCC or really for quite a while. (I'd love to be wrong, though my bank account will enjoy a respite after SM.)

    I would really love if S7 could deliver a few key items from my wish-list before the line is laid to rest. I still NEED:
    Skeleteen
    Skeleteen would make such a good exclusive as he's not a must have for everyone but a lot of us want him to display next to He-Ro II.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

  19. #44
    Heroic Warrior kolobosrexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    526
    ...Rumors circulating on the Internet indicate that the next wave of Collector's Choice was to be King Miro, Hunga, Lady Slither, and Skeleteen! But these were pushed out for the Stout figures. If this was true, it's unfortunate... Hoping that we do somehow, someday get these!

  20. #45
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    ...Rumors circulating on the Internet indicate that the next wave of Collector's Choice was to be King Miro, Hunga, Lady Slither, and Skeleteen! But these were pushed out for the Stout figures. If this was true, it's unfortunate... Hoping that we do somehow, someday get these!
    That's painful if true. Instead we got a wave of two variants and two repaints...

    That's not the way forward.

  21. #46
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,712
    Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    ...Rumors circulating on the Internet indicate that the next wave of Collector's Choice was to be King Miro, Hunga, Lady Slither, and Skeleteen! But these were pushed out for the Stout figures. If this was true, it's unfortunate... Hoping that we do somehow, someday get these!
    I've not heard this rumor, but it definitely would have made sense...I would have just swapped Skeleteen for Lizorr. I would have preferred that lineup much more over the Stout Collection.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

  22. #47
    Heroic Warrior Razzerian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Antwerpen, Belgium
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I am just leaving this thought here.

    Brian(super7) has never abandoned us,I will not abandon him. I will keep buying in the way of Conan,toxic crusader,ren and stimpy,turtles/voltron.....thundercats..and what ever other surprises await us. Once Mattel exhausts motu on their end,I hope super7 is ready to go again. I am,I hope many of you are. I will in no way forget what Brian has given us. In my opinion,snake mountain and the movie figures alone are equal to what Mattel did.

    So in summary, BRIAN...don’t go anywhere,because I’m not.
    Yes, me too. I’m ordering two Toxie’s when he goes up for PO. And I’ll be getting the Turtles too most likely. If they start of the Thundercats with an improved Lion- O I may get those too, but I’m still undecided.

    Classics is the only thing I’m collecting these days, but anything utilizing that basic buck interests me.


    And if S7 deliver on Snake Mountain (aka good QC), I will definitely keep supporting them by purchasing figures from these lines.

  23. #48
    Heroic Warrior Mark M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I've not heard this rumor, but it definitely would have made sense...I would have just swapped Skeleteen for Lizorr. I would have preferred that lineup much more over the Stout Collection.
    I would love a Lizor and Hoove.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Yes, me too. I’m ordering two Toxie’s when he goes up for PO. And I’ll be getting the Turtles too most likely. If they start of the Thundercats with an improved Lion- O I may get those too, but I’m still undecided.

    Classics is the only thing I’m collecting these days, but anything utilizing that basic buck interests me.


    And if S7 deliver on Snake Mountain (aka good QC), I will definitely keep supporting them by purchasing figures from these lines.
    I want Thundercats, especially an improved Lion-O and Pumyra. More than likely will get their Turtles depending on how they compare to NECA's. Going to wait for the reviews of Conan before I decide on buying him. I might get Toxie as I had the original figure, hopefully Super 7 do more Toxic Crusdaers.

  24. #49
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,994
    Y they translate so incredibly awesome.

  25. #50
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    5,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm not expecting much in the way of CC/MOTUC news...at SDCC or really for quite a while. (I'd love to be wrong, though my bank account will enjoy a respite after SM.)

    I would really love if S7 could deliver a few key items from my wish-list before the line is laid to rest. I still NEED:
    ODIPHUS
    Skeleteen
    Tuvar
    Baddra
    Cursed Marzo (though I am slowly cobbling together a custom based on a Gwildor buck)
    The Great Black Wizard
    He-Ra
    Spirit
    Lady Slither
    Saryn
    Ice Hacker
    Manticore
    Dude....

    You're forgetting all of the remaining New Adventures characters!



    I'll let it slide for now... but, don't let it happen again!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •