Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could have any Snake Mountain interior accessory it would be....?

If you could have any Snake Mountain interior accessory it would be....?

So I pulled the trigger on Snake Mountain. I'm excited about it and I'm really grateful that it's getting done! I missed out on Grayskull but thanks to a amazing He Man. Org member here I was able to pick it up.

So is Snake Mountain we're getting skeletor's table and throne if there were any other accessories and money was no object. What would you include or want in your snake Mountain? For me would be some kind of lab to have figure on a slab or table like Frankenstein!
    God I hate Stratos.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftJustice View Post
    So I pulled the trigger on Snake Mountain. I'm excited about it and I'm really grateful that it's getting done! I missed out on Grayskull but thanks to a amazing He Man. Org member here I was able to pick it up.

So is Snake Mountain we're getting skeletor's table and throne if there were any other accessories and money was no object. What would you include or want in your snake Mountain? For me would be some kind of lab to have figure on a slab or table like Frankenstein!
    How about a lab where he's building Faker be kinda cool to make it an accessory like they did with the space suit in Castle Greyskull. It would just be a wooden table with parts of Faker assembled. I know it was mentioned that, at one point, there was a plan to have Triclops' work bench.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    How about a lab where he's building Faker be kinda cool to make it an accessory like they did with the space suit in Castle Greyskull. It would just be a wooden table with parts of Faker assembled. I know it was mentioned that, at one point, there was a plan to have Triclops' work bench.
    An under construction Faker with a table to put him on would be awesome! Maybe little diorama expansions/sets instead of weapon packs could be very interesting. But probably not realistic due to all the tooling.

Heroic Warrior
    A small suggestion... The communication device in Skeletor's hand.

Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

I really like the idea that was cut from the planning stages for Tri-Klops' workbench. A construction table for Faker would be great, too.

I'd love some creatures to have crawling around the mountain.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I would like the void from the MYP series that the Snakemen came out of.

Widget
    I would like the two gargoyles at Skeletors bone throne that were in the design but didn't make it to the prototype stage.

Heroic Warrior
    I just posted something similar in the Roast Gooble 164 thread…

I'd definitely like to see Tri-Klops' work bench and I like the idea of a partially built Faker. Maybe since it'd be expensive to do how about giving it the Grayskull space suit treatment? Just a sculpted shell.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Golden Disks of Knowledge - would've been cool to have them hidden someplace inside the playset.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; June 4, 2019 at 08:49pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    A giant lever. Because every villain needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    ...I like the idea of a partially built Faker. Maybe since it'd be expensive to do how about giving it the Grayskull space suit treatment? Just a sculpted shell.
    Wow. That’s a really cool idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Golden Disks of Knowledge - would've been cool to have them hidden someplace inside the playset.
    I just listened to it! Loved it made me want to post this I do a little dioramas building and was thinking SM needed a bit more
    God I hate Stratos.

I think making accessories is a big missed opportunity with MOTUC. I know before Greyskull was made, Mattel offered the weapons rack. I think making things like the bone Throne as a separate accessory, even making an individually sold one a different color, would be great for the people who couldn't afford Snake Mountain.

Making add on's like Triclops' work bench, a Faker lab, extra beast, monsters, are all things people who bought Snake Mountain would love to add to their playset, and anyone else would like to add to their collection,If they price them reasonably.

I really would love a spot for Evil-lynn to cast her magic as well. I would buy ALL accessory sets to put inside here, the pictures and possibilities are endless
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

That would be cool to make character themed accessories, like magical items for Evil-lyn, work bench for Triclops, litter box and scratching post for Beast-man, and a bucket and can of oil for Trap-jaw

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    This is a great idea that has been overlooked. The pit in the caverns of Snake Mountain is such an important part of both SM's history as well as the Snake Mens. I'm picturing the pit from the original minicomic.

It should also have a peg hole in it so you can clip King Hiss' top half into it, so he's rising from the void.

Also, I would like to see the smaller weapons rack we didnt get with Castle Grayskull, cast in purple, with different weapons on it (maybe repainted weapons from Super7s run of MOTUC so no new tooling is needed). Then, the new purple rack can be reused later in brown, with the correct weapons as an add-on pack for CG.

Heroic Warrior
    I want one of the yellow/golden Filmation portals.

Yes, but it would be easier to do the pit as featured in the mini comic "King of the Snake men." Perhaps with a few snakes coming out, the Snakemen symbol near it, etc.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    I would love to have a pit of bones and armory that could be assembled into a Skeleton Warrior with limited articulation.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I would love the Flmation Gargoyle heads that were originally planed for Snake Mountain but wound up getting cut in the end.
    Last edited by mjw41; June 5, 2019 at 06:34pm.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Well I'm probably going to scratch build a triclops lab the first step would be to find a table big enough for the faker size figure. I'm thinking something like this and then various accessories from other lines any suggestions?http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_revi...franken_steela
    God I hate Stratos.

Yes. This would be my #1. The void where the Snake Men are imprisoned makes appearances in both the mini-comics and the MYP cartoon.

It's a very important piece of MOTU lore.

That would be my #1 choice by far.

A Faker lab would be really awesome, same with the Snake Pit/Void, but I'd also love to have Beast-Man's zoo. That would be pretty sweet.

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Snake Mountain stands, Wind Raider, and the Griffen

Heroic Warrior
    An extra piece to add to the floor like the castle. But don't think the floor is thick on this. Looks like a thin piece of plastic.

Heroic Warrior
    I would like the net that was part of the vintage Snake Mountain.