Thread: Who is Missing from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power?! | WHAT THEY GOT RIGHT

Who is Missing from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power?! | WHAT THEY GOT RIGHT

New video on DreamWorksTV's YouTube channel.

For the honor of Grayskull!

On WHAT THEY GOT RIGHT, Ruby Jay talks about what makes "She-Ra and the Princesses of Power" so powerful!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I'm just hoping that Double Trouble, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Sweet Bee are added to the cast of characters.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I'm guessing the deleted fire princess is the one that's set to get the book made for?

These kids today have some great skills! She did a great job here, although contentwise I was expecting something else and more elaborate.

I want to see Leech . He is a core member of the Horde .
    Last edited by Lokus; June 4, 2019 at 06:50pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    I want to see Leech . He is a core member of the Horde .
    Agreed. More Grizzlor and Leech.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I also vote yes to the Horde males. All the POP characters should return for the new series.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

It's weird that the first season met a new character almost every episode. But the second season has no new characters at all. And what happened to Madame Razz?
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    It's weird that the first season met a new character almost every episode. But the second season has no new characters at all. And what happened to Madame Razz?
    That's a good point. Rather hoping Razz shows up on the second part of the season. Maybe as a counterpoint to whatever Shadow Weaver plans to do.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Yeah Asher, I hope we get to see Razz at least once a season. I was intrigued to see the Frosta character design, does anyone know if there are more pics of development designs available online for this show? Still holding out hope that Kyle somehow gets magically transformed into Kowl (I read a fan theory somewhere).
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Dynasty Masters Universe DynastyMasters's Avatar
    Are Kowl and Broom in this series? Does Loo-Kee end each episode?
    DYNASTY AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
    http://www.dynastyandthemastersofthe...e.blogspot.com

So far Kowl has only appeared in Easter Egg form as a plush on Glimmer's bed. Madame Razz mentions being friends with Broom and Loo-Kee (and Loo-Kee's face is on a handy fan she's holding). There was also a female Konseal mingling with some princesses in a background shot of "Princess Prom." Whether or not all three will get a proper introduction is unknown, but I'm hoping they do.
    I am Imp's number one fan.