Thread: DC Superhero Series DVD Release Schedule Update

DC Superhero Series DVD Release Schedule Update

*I had posted a thread like this before but I've deleted it in order to post a fresh and accurate release date schedule with updated information.

Elseworlds (Crossover Event) - August 7
    Gotham (Season 5 - FINAL) - August 7
    Arrow (Season 7) - August 14
    The Flash (Season 5) - August 28

I'm not sure of the DVD release dates yet for the other shows, but I'm also looking forward to current seasons of Supergirl, Legends Of Tomorrow, and Black Lightning. I also can't wait to see the first season of the newest DC series Batwoman when it comes out.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

It's just been announced that Supergirl Season 4 will be released on DVD/Blu-Ray on September 17 2019. This only leaves Legends Of Tomorrow Season 4, Black Lightning Season 2 and Batwoman Season 1 without an official release date yet.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

It's just been announced that Legends Of Tomorrow Season 4 will be released on DVD/Blu-Ray on September 24. This only leaves Black Lightning Season 2 and Batwoman Season 1 without an official release date yet.