Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New CEO at Super7

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheese View Post
    Yes I agree.... is Brian going to stay? If so I hope he gives the orders on what we all want. He's the reason I started to collect classics and vintage lines.
    Now lets get working on a same massive eternia, and crystal castle. Brian would eventually do it! Will the new ceo? That's the thing I'm concerned about here. Things like this can deter so many good items for the lines.
    Brian still owns Super 7. The company didn't sell, they brought on someone to help run operations. Brian still calls the shots.

What if Brian is being held in a small room with no windows and they only let him out to make update videos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    Brian still owns Super 7. The company didn't sell, they brought on someone to help run operations. Brian still calls the shots.
    Excellent! Long live the new vintage 5.5 line please! I want every character from pop and motu! Just like classics before the line ever ends!

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    What if Brian is being held in a small room with no windows and they only let him out to make update videos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Brian! If you're in danger blink five times in your next video and make a noise like a Gooble. I'll send help!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    That's what I assumed, but I wasn't sure.

If I had a nickel for every time I assumed wrongly....well....just imagine Scrooge McDuck diving into his pool of coins.
    Odd Man Out

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    So much hate online for Super7. It saddens me.
    Seriously. I used to come here mostly to read the Savage He-Man thread every couple of months to see what if anything had been updated. I've become amused by the fact that people can complain so much about a company that is catering to their own extremely niche interest to an almost absurdly specific degree. Like, what do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by mozartpc27 View Post
    Seriously. I used to come here mostly to read the Savage He-Man thread every couple of months to see what if anything had been updated. I've become amused by the fact that people can complain so much about a company that is catering to their own extremely niche interest to an almost absurdly specific degree. Like, what do you want?
    Yes... this... quoted from truth.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I was told there would be punch and pie.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Not to....oh heck who am I kidding. I love to stomp on toes. The whole fanbase is bad. Tons of fans complain about Super7 and the quality/QC which are valid concerns. Then another faction of fans complains about the complainers. I feel like I am in a schizophrenic relationship every time I come onto this board. Who knows which group of orgers I am going to get, lol!
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Heroic Warrior
    I've become amused by the fact that people can complain so much about a company that is catering to their own extremely niche interest to an almost absurdly specific degree. Like, what do you want?
    A better quality product for the money. I don’t see it a catering to the extreme when what you wind up with in the end is an easily broken product. Nobody asked for that. Coupled with questionable customer service and I think people have a right to complain. That being said, I think they’ve at least made serious improvements with the Vintage style line. Maybe the criticisms helped lead to the better product.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    She comes from Pepsi, so she's likely not familiar with the adult collectibles industry.
    The Super7 blog says she's been advising them for years. So she's probably got a fair idea.

I'm pleased Super7 is growing. Let's just hope they keep hold of Classics after Snake Mountain.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    The Super7 blog says she's been advising them for years. So she's probably got a fair idea.

I'm pleased Super7 is growing. Let's just hope they keep hold of Classics after Snake Mountain.
    That's good to hear; I missed that part.

My concern is hearing she came from such a huge company like Pepsi, which would make me believe a much more corporate and profits-above-all-else mindset from this person, but if she's been consulting with them for years, she's familiar with what they do.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor