Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome "Frozen 2" Trailer

Awesome "Frozen 2" Trailer

I can't wait to see Frozen 2 on November 22 featuring the amazing voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, gorgeous Jonathan Groff, and Josh Gad as Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf respectively. This awesome trailer shows scenes from a movie I know will be totally awesome.

Last edited by Mikey; June 12, 2019 at 04:54am.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

I have never watched Frozen. It might be good...I don't know. I never had any interest in watching it with all those EXTREMELY ANNOYING songs.
    Maybe the songs in the second will be better...or at least less annoying.
    But then again I have never really liked musicals...live action or animated.
    The only live action musicals I can think of that I like are The Blues Brothers and Sister Act.

I LOVE Elsa's song Let It Go, it's one of my favourite scenes from the original movie. Love Is An Open Door is a great song too, although instead of Hans, I wish Anna had sung it with Kristoff. For The First Time In Forever is a great song by Anna, and Olaf The Snowman's song In Summer is funny. I also love the Troll song, Fixer-Upper.

I love musicals, especially Gypsy with Bette Midler and Cynthia Gibb, Newsies with Christian Bale, and the Sister Act movies with Whoopi Goldberg. I also loved The Ten Commandments Musical with Val Kilmer.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I have never watched Frozen. It might be good...I don't know. I never had any interest in watching it with all those EXTREMELY ANNOYING songs.
    The only live action musicals I can think of that I like are The Blues Brothers and Sister Act.
    What about Aladdin or Lion King?
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    What about Aladdin or Lion King?
    They are okay but I am not too keen on the singing parts.

What's your fave Disney animated movies then?

The only changes I would have made to Maleficent and Cinderella would have been featuring Elle Fanning as Aurora singing Once Upon A Dream; and Lily James as Cinderella and Helena Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother singing A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo respectively within the movie. Lily and Helena did sing their songs during the end credits though which was lovely.

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    "Frozen 2"? They couldnt' think of a better title? lol...like, "Thawed"?

I never had any interest in watching it with all those EXTREMELY ANNOYING songs.
    Well if you listen to the songs separate, as just songs, maybe you'll enjoy some of them? "Let It Go" really is a masterpiece.

Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    "Frozen 2"? They couldnt' think of a better title? lol...like, "Thawed"?

Well if you listen to the songs separate, as just songs, maybe you'll enjoy some of them? "Let It Go" really is a masterpiece.
    It's not song, it's the sheer amount they are played that makes them annoying.

I do like some of Disney's musical songs like the ones in The Sword in the Stone and Sleeping Beauty. But like I said I have never been into musicals. I tolerate them...but I just always found the slowed the films down. Maybe I can get a job as an editor at Disney and I can fix their movies.

I do like some of Disney's musical songs like the ones in The Sword in the Stone and Sleeping Beauty.
    Hey, 2 of my favorite Disney films

But like I said I have never been into musicals. I tolerate them...but I just always found the slowed the films down. Maybe I can get a job as an editor at Disney and I can fix their movies.

But no, please don't, lol. I know some people don't like musicals claiming "people just burst into song", but most of the time the songs really do have a purpose: they help advance the plot, or give you insight into a character's feelings and soul. :-)
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Hey, 2 of my favorite Disney films

But no, please don't, lol. I know some people don't like musicals claiming "people just burst into song", but most of the time the songs really do have a purpose: they help advance the plot, or give you insight into a character's feelings and soul. :-)
    LOL. Sleeping Beauty, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood and Dumbo are some of my favourites. Along with The Dark Cauldron, Pocahontas, Mulan, Toy Story 2 and a few others.

I read Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood weren't to popular in the USA but were more popular in other countries, the UK and Europe especially.

LOL. Sleeping Beauty, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood and Dumbo are some of my favourites. Along with The Dark Cauldron, Pocahontas, Mulan, Toy Story 2 and a few others.
    "Dumbo"'s actually one of my least favorites, lol. But I do love RH. RH and TSiTS are 2 of Disney's funniest films! And I love the "Fantasia"s. I really enjoy "The Black Cauldron" as like a good Saturday afternoon nostalgic trip to '80s fantasy. :-)

I read Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood weren't to popular in the USA but were more popular in other countries, the UK and Europe especially.
    Hmm, Wikipedia says:

The Sword in the Stone was a financial success at the box office and became the sixth highest-grossing film of 1963, earning estimated theatrical rentals of $4.75 million. The film was re-released on March 25, 1983 and grossed $12 million.

And RH grossed $9 million when it came out, so take that all for what it's worth, lol.

But holy French cow, in France, "The Rescuers" outdid "Star Wars"!

The Rescuers was successful upon its original theatrical release earning worldwide gross rentals of $48 million at the box office.[36][37] During its initial release in France, it out-grossed Star Wars (1977) receiving admissions of 7.2 million.[38] The film also became the highest-grossing film in West Germany at the time with admissions of 9.7 million.

"Dumbo"'s actually one of my least favorites, lol. But I do love RH. RH and TSiTS are 2 of Disney's funniest films! And I love the "Fantasia"s. I really enjoy "The Black Cauldron" as like a good Saturday afternoon nostalgic trip to '80s fantasy. :-)

Hmm, Wikipedia says:

The Sword in the Stone was a financial success at the box office and became the sixth highest-grossing film of 1963, earning estimated theatrical rentals of $4.75 million. The film was re-released on March 25, 1983 and grossed $12 million.

And RH grossed $9 million when it came out, so take that all for what it's worth, lol.

But holy French cow, in France, "The Rescuers" outdid "Star Wars"!

The Rescuers was successful upon its original theatrical release earning worldwide gross rentals of $48 million at the box office.[36][37] During its initial release in France, it out-grossed Star Wars (1977) receiving admissions of 7.2 million.[38] The film also became the highest-grossing film in West Germany at the time with admissions of 9.7 million.
    That's strange. I guess whoever wrote the article I read didn't do enough research lol.

I love The Rescuers 1 and 2, it reminded me of Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers and I also really like Basil the Great Mouse Detective.

That's strange. I guess whoever wrote the article I read didn't do enough research lol.
    lol...well, I think overall it was right, in that maybe that had good box office business, but largely aren't regarded as highly as others.

I love The Rescuers 1 and 2, it reminded me of Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers and I also really like Basil the Great Mouse Detective.
    I love the first "Rescuers", and I too really like TGMD.

Also, I've met a man from Northern Ireland who lives here. :-)

Awesome. I know a lot emigrated but didn't know they went as far as The Whispering Woods.

Awesome. I know a lot emigrated but didn't know they went as far as The Whispering Woods.
    AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!

I am so, so darn excited for this movie! If you've never seen Frozen watch it. It is legitimately just a very, very good movie that feels familiar, like a Disney film, while still managing to do some things that make it stand out from the Disney pack. It has a solid story and some excellent action sequences. My daughter was only 2 when The Force Awakens came out so a friend of ours watched her for us and showed her Frozen. She was hooked! Now she's five and all of us are waiting for this movie. Seriously, I might be more excited about this film than Episode IX, which is really saying something for me.

I'm really curious as to the direction of this film. It's very mysterious. Is that giant silhouette we see Marshmallow or something else? This looks like a darn fine fantasy adventure film. Plus, Elsa trying to freeze the ocean?

I love it.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Plus, Elsa trying to freeze the ocean?
    I'm not sure if she's trying to freeze the entire ocean, but rather just make some kind of path that she can run on, but it keeps breaking. I could be wrong though.

Hopefully this will be good. I liked the first one well enough. Let it Go is a catchy song. It just became SO popular that it was very much over played after a while. But it is otherwise a good song.

On a side note, they actually redid pretty much the entire "Let It Go" music sequence for the video game Kindgom Hearts III. A couple of things are slightly different, mainly having to do with the shots of the other characters from the game.

Two of my favourite themes are winter and water, particularly the ocean. Put the two together and this will be a BRILLIANT movie!

I watched the subbed Japanese version of LET IT GO , last week . I am now torn over which one is better . The Japanese one Elsa is telling herself to accept who she is and always has been while English one Elsa is telling herself to stop worrying everything .

I do hope Anna gets some sort of super power in this sequel . That was my biggest quibble . The Snow Queen cannot have powers of that magnitude yet lil sis remains a mere human ?

And when did those trolls get so intelligent ?
    Last edited by Lokus; June 15, 2019 at 07:12am.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I'm not sure if she's trying to freeze the entire ocean, but rather just make some kind of path that she can run on, but it keeps breaking. I could be wrong though.

Hopefully this will be good. I liked the first one well enough. Let it Go is a catchy song. It just became SO popular that it was very much over played after a while. But it is otherwise a good song.

On a side note, they actually redid pretty much the entire "Let It Go" music sequence for the video game Kindgom Hearts III. A couple of things are slightly different, mainly having to do with the shots of the other characters from the game.
    Oh, yeah, I was definitely exaggerating with saying Elsa was trying to freeze the entire ocean. That'd definitely be a whole new plot point that would cheese everyone off. I mean, first she "accidentally" creates an eternal winter and now she's freezing oceans. What's next? It's pretty cool to see Elsa continuing to test her limits, though. Everytime I watch Frozen I always think Elsa would be such a cool D&D character to play as.

And about the trolls, they were depicted as being intelligent in the first film. They originally helped Elsa and Anna's parents heal Anna when she was younger and they raised Kristoff. They seem to be very wise, very magical beings. I'm very curious to see how this film expands the Frozen world. There really seems to be a lot of thought put into the franchise.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I have had to watch the first Frozen film many times already. LOL.

Despite this, I still look forward to seeing Frozen 2 in the cinemas, even if it's mainly for my daughter. I think it would be a great film.

Heroic Warrior
    I can't wait.

lol...well, I think overall it was right, in that maybe that had good box office business, but largely aren't regarded as highly as others.

I love the first "Rescuers", and I too really like TGMD.

What about Rescuers Down Under?

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    I suppose this was inevitable, given its success and Disney's terminal case of sequelitis. I saw the first one and thought it was very overrated. Wreck-It Ralph and Moana were much better, in my opinion.
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon