Thread: Hoove

Hoove

Hoove- the Cybernetic zombie who likes to kick the [email protected]*P out of Galactic Guardians. Recipe-used a Flogg head which i removed the helmet from and sculpted the teeth onto, the took a Standor helmet, cut the pointy top piece off then attached them on the vertically. the armor is a combination of carnivus shoulder pads with rotar armor. Used IG Skeletor arms and legs, a PE Heman buck, and a marzo loin. I view the marzo loin as a temporary place holder, because i feel Standors loin will look perfect for this custom. Weapons are fodder guns.

hoove1.jpg

Last edited by facet; April 2, 2020 at 04:19pm.

Wow, great job on him! And great idea using the Rotar armor!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Nice work! He turned out great!
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    that looks great!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Updated

Finally got my hands on a Standor loin which i what i always wanted, also reworked the helmet a bit (put a grizzlor belt symbol on their, kinda reminded me of a horse skull) as well new weapon with a bit of color to them. Let me know what you think.