Thread: Moon Knight in the MCU Finally??

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar

Moon Knight in the MCU Finally??

This is one of the most underrated Marvel characters ever. If Disney does this right, this could be one of their best films.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    This is one of the most underrated Marvel characters ever. If Disney does this right, this could be one of their best films.
    HELL Yeah!!! Make it right Kevin!

Don't...Don't give me hope....

One of my all-time favorite Marvel characters. I would be so happy to see him show up.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by Galmorzu View Post

One of my all-time favorite Marvel characters. I would be so happy to see him show up.
    Hell yeah me too and this would be so epic for me...they kinda hinted to him in Winter Soldier....

Moon Knight with Silver Surfer and Dr.Doom are some of the characters I want to see in the Mcu the most (yeah, I know we have already have SS and DD before in movies but they weren't so great).

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Hell yeah me too and this would be so epic for me...they kinda hinted to him in Winter Soldier....
    Yeah. I've been imagining the kind of visuals they could use forever and it's just made me want to see this movie even more. Hopefully they get a director who wants to really do the character right but take advantage of some of the kinds of shots this character would call for.

I got the Moon Knight card in my first pack of Marvel Universe series 1 trading cards way back in the day in a party favor bag at a friend's birthday party. It was one of the first cards I got (along with Lizard, who is my favorite SM villain as a result), and I loved the way he looked for some reason. I check out his comics and the rest is history.

5eca98fa32b61a2685505bb629dacc9b.jpg
    Last edited by Galmorzu; June 12, 2019 at 09:59pm.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.

Yeah. I've been imagining the kind of visuals they could use forever and it's just made me want to see this movie even more. Hopefully they get a director who wants to really do the character right but take advantage of some of the kinds of shots this character would call for.

I got the Moon Knight card in my first pack of Marvel Universe series 1 trading cards way back in the day in a party favor bag at a friend's birthday party. It was one of the first cards I got (along with Lizard, who is my favorite SM villain as a result), and I loved the way he looked for some reason. I check out his comics and the rest is history.

5eca98fa32b61a2685505bb629dacc9b.jpg
    I loved the Impel Marvel trading card series (I still have most of the first 3 series)!

Yeah, I have all of the second and third, and last year went on a run and got most of the first set I was missing. Still need 3, but I love those (and the X-Men series they did), even after all this time. The artwork is pure nostalgia goodness.
    and keep moving forward.