Thread: some hordak destructo tanks

Widget

some hordak destructo tanks

IMG_5962.jpgIMG_5963.jpgIMG_5971.jpgIMG_5960.jpg

can't figure how to edit them so there not upside down

These Destructo-Tanks would be great if they were produced for the MOTUC toyline, gamingdog.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    To either poster, how big are these in comparison to MOTUC figures? If they can hold at least 1 MOTUC figure are you up to selling and produce some? If so I will take 1 of each, I AM NOT JOKING.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Dude these are amazing how did you make them. Tell us the process

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    To either poster, how big are these in comparison to MOTUC figures? If they can hold at least 1 MOTUC figure are you up to selling and produce some? If so I will take 1 of each, I AM NOT JOKING.
    compared to the action figues they are very small. these are ment to be used in 28mm scale wargaming. a human size charater would be a little over 1 inch tall

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    My friend designed them and printed them out on a pla 3d printer for personal use. the goal is to make various small vehicals to be used in 28mm scale wargaming

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    My friend designed them and printed them out on a pla 3d printer for personal use. the goal is to make various small vehicals to be used in 28mm scale wargamingIMG_5960.jpg the miniature here which represent brightmoon royal guards are a little more than an inch tall. the vehicals are about 5 inches long

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    https://i.postimg.cc/2SNz1DPy/Hordak...ucto-Tanks.jpg
    These Destructo-Tanks would be great if they were produced for the MOTUC toyline, gamingdog.
    agreed although if a real company like Mattel or super 7 made them I'm sure they would be much much better. Thank you for the compliment though