Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31

Thread: Swift Wind Adventures [NEW SHORTS] Thread

  1. #26
    Catwoman...Hear Me Roar! Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Catwoman's Catacomb
    Posts
    5,810
    I haven't checked out the Swift Wind shorts yet, I've been busy with a Power Rangers marathon, but I hope to check them out soon. They sound like a lot of fun.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

    - Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

  2. #27
    Heroic Warrior Xena-She-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    375
    The silliness is just too much and that does annoy me. She-Ra isn't them serious, Swift Wind sadly is the comedy relief which is so far from his original version it's sad. I really wish we got a now 200X He-Man series feel, more serious, nicer animation and than it could have it's funny silly moments too.
    I do still watch She-Ra to support the show but I sadly don't really enjoy it and love it like I was hoping.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

  3. #28
    Totally Dyslexic
    Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wien, Austria
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I haven't checked out the Swift Wind shorts yet, I've been busy with a Power Rangers marathon, but I hope to check them out soon. They sound like a lot of fun.
    As a POP fan i watched all of them and i do not enjoy them.

    But coming from you - you havenīt watched them since there is something more interesting to watch, speaks volumes if you ask me

    Iīm trying hard to like this new show but it simply isnīt doing me or the property i used to know and love any favors and looking at Xena-She-Ras message iīm not alone in my opinion...

    So, there are those who want to like it and get disappointed with every new try and than there are those who might like it but donīt bother to watch it. And of course there are fans who like the show and those who simply ignore the new version.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  4. #29
    Catwoman...Hear Me Roar! Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Catwoman's Catacomb
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    As a POP fan i watched all of them and i do not enjoy them.

    But coming from you - you havenīt watched them since there is something more interesting to watch, speaks volumes if you ask me

    Iīm trying hard to like this new show but it simply isnīt doing me or the property i used to know and love any favors and looking at Xena-She-Ras message iīm not alone in my opinion...

    So, there are those who want to like it and get disappointed with every new try and than there are those who might like it but donīt bother to watch it. And of course there are fans who like the show and those who simply ignore the new version.
    I absolutely LOVE the New She-Ra series (and the original of course as well) and I can't wait for more episodes and seasons. I'm busy with 25 seasons of Power Rangers right now, so I will return to She-Ra once I'm finished with the Rangers.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

    - Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

  5. #30
    Heroic Warrior A Dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I absolutely LOVE the New She-Ra series (and the original of course as well) and I can't wait for more episodes and seasons. I'm busy with 25 seasons of Power Rangers right now, so I will return to She-Ra once I'm finished with the Rangers.
    Time Force is the best one.

  6. #31
    Heroic Warrior eurorko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,047
    These shorts are horrible and over the top. I’m so confused. Who are they trying to market this show to? Nick junior.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •