Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SDCC Exclusives Help Thread (Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack & MC Battle Bones)

Official SDCC Exclusives Help Thread (Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack & MC Battle Bones)

Title says it all. For the aware and unaware alike, every year I seemingly create a thread like this to consolidate requests for hot ticket items into one single thread with pretty good success. I've done it for the infamous Big Lots figures, the Spirit of Hordak figure, etc. Here are the rules:

*For Those Seeking Help*

*Post what item/s you are looking to obtain, the quantity you'd like, and what (if anything) you have to trade.

*Once you post, your user ID will be under the appropriate section, in this case RED

*For Those Able To Help*

*Be sure you are going to be attending.

*Post what items you will be able to obtain, and what (if anything) you are seeking tradewise.

*Once you post, your user ID will be under the appropriate section, in this case BLUE

*At that point, both buyers and sellers should look in the thread to see if there is someone they would like to do business with. Once a deal is successfully made, please post with whom you have made a deal with, at which point both your usernames will be highlighted in GREEN.

*Once a transaction is successfully completed by both respective parties either via purchase or trade, and the buyers receive items in hand, please notify me by post only and NOT via PM, and your names will be removed.

**PLEASE NOTE: While usernames will be posted in the order posts/requests they are received, it does NOT mean there is a queue of whom sellers should do business with. In other words, just because you may be the third person who requested help does not mean you will be the third person "in line", nor does it mean someone 35th on the list will have 34 people ahead of them. People will do business with whomever they please, either because of reputation or familiarity.

*As always, if you are unfamiliar with the person with whom you are dealing with, check their feedback profile here or ask for references. In other words, exercise due diligence as one normally would.

*Do NOT PM me asking to be added to the list either as a buyer/seller as those messages will be ignored. Simply post in the thread, that's what it is here for !

All that said, here we go:

*Seeking Exclusives*

*Rhanen - Looking to obtain 1 or 2 of the Prince Adam/He-Man Origins 2-Pack; has MOTU Classics and a few Top Toys figures to trade (located in Argentina, contact for further information)

*enoch - Looking to obtain 2 of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs, and 1 Mega Construx Battle Bones

*zeiss - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack - **Deal made with Powersword123

*cryanmchsi - Looking to obtain 2 of the MC Battle Bones - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*dzathamza - Looking to obtain the MC Battle Bones - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*Uki - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Walker Boh - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones; had a few custom resin figures to trade (contact for further information)

*Zodach - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Dynamo of Eternia - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones

*capitrueno - Looking to obtain one each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones set; located in Spain - **Deal made with PlatinumFist for the Battle Bones**

*MOTU_Maniac - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack - **Deal made with PlatinumFist**

*zodak74 - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack ; has Super7 He-Ro and Eldor figures, 2x single carded Horde Troopers, and numerous 200x MOTU comics from MVC Creations to trade (contact for further information)

*Boss Moss Man - Looking to obtain the MC Battle Bones - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*sailoruranus - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones; has a few Classics to trade (contact for further information)

*Razzerian - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones

*Robo9000 - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*edjogo2 - Looking to obtain 2 sets of the Mega Construx Battle Bones - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*Harbi - Looking to obtain 4 sets of the Mega Construx Battle Bones; located in Germany

*Cringer_luvr - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones

*manowar - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones

*smeddie45 - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*ExtremeGz - Looking to obtain 2 of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs and 1 MC Battle Bones

*JoeyCruel - Looking to obtain 2 of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs

*crazyjoe - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs and the MC Battle Bones - **Deal made with PlatinumFist**

*Barbecue17 - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs and the MC Battle Bones, and 2 sets of the She-Ra/Shadow Weaver 2-Packs - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*sandrockgundam04 - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the She-Ra/Shadow Weaver 2-Pack

*Nemescream - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*JOAH-MAN - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the She-Ra/Shadow Weaver 2-Pack; contact at [email protected] for further information

*crigg - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*bObA_fEtt_Ox - Looking to obtain 2 sets of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs

*Kennyk69 - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack and the MC Battle Bones; contact via George Sugarwood via Messenger for further information

*silverhick - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*He-Dad - Looking to obtain the MC Battle Bones

*Amsi_Medina - Looking to obtain the She-Ra/Shadow Weaver 2-Pack and possibly the MC Battle Bones - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*leaper1976 - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Wolf - Looking to obtain 3 sets of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs

*serch - Looking to obtain the MC Battle Bones set - **Deal made with Powersword123**

*anytimepally - Looking to obtain 2 of the MC Battle Bones sets

*ksensor - Looking to obtain 1 each of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs and the MC Battle Bones

*marndt8448 - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Angel-T - Looking to obtain the She-Ra/Shadow Weaver 2-Pack

*MsolraC - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Drunken Fist - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Sharkysharky - Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

*Able to Help With Exclusives*

*PlatinumFist - **Deals made with MOTU_Maniac, capitrueno, and crazyjoe**

*Powersword123 - **Deals made with Barbecue17, zeiss, cryanmchsi, dzathamza, Amsi_Medina, serch, edjogo2, and Boss Moss Man**

*Eternian Knight - Will have an extra Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Pack

Last edited by Shecky; July 19, 2019 at 03:21am.

Looking to obtain the Prince Adam/He-Man Origins 2-Pack

Heroic Warrior
    I'm in for a set as well if anyone can help. Will be very appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhick View Post
    I'm in for a set as well if anyone can help. Will be very appreciated.
    Of? Set of the 2-Pack, set of both exclusives? Please specify.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I'm hoping to get 1 each of the He-Man/Adam Two-Pack and the Mega Construx Battle Bones. I can pay for the items, shipping, and throw in a few extra bucks for the help.

Hi! I’d like to get the He-Man/Adam double pack and the Battle Bones set, one of each. I could pay a reasonable price. Based in Spain, BTW.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I am wanting 1 of the SDCC Prince Adam/He-Man Origins 2-Pack sets. I have PayPal.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    2 battle bone sets. That’s it. I do have Paypal.
    Last edited by cryanmchsi; June 16, 2019 at 02:42pm.

Looking to obtain: 1 Prince Adam/He-Man Origins Two Pack.

Have to trade: Super7 He-Ro, Super7 Eldor, MOTUC single carded Horde Trooper ( x 2), a whole slew of 200X era MVCreations comic books.
    Will not trade everything, but we can arrange some sort of combo deal for the Origins Two Pack.

Heroic Warrior
    Need - 1 each of the He-Man/Adam Two-Pack and the Mega Construx Battle Bones.

Have - PayPal and a few custom resin cast figures that I can send

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...g-this-weekend

Heroic Warrior
    Looking for 1 Mega Construx Battle Bones - Have Paypal

Thank you for organizing this thread Shecky.

As posted, I'm looking for 1 (or 2 if feasible) Prince Adam/He-Man 2 pack. I'm in Argentina and I can pay through Paypal with an extra for the effort and or I have some MOTUC to exchange, although It woud take some time to reach US. I may get some Top Toys figures as well for trade
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab - whitespyders(

My feedback thread

Widget
    I'd like to get one Battle Bones. I'd prefer to do payment through Paypal, not really interested in trading.

I would like one of the two-packs, and a battle bones. I can pay, and/or I have some extra classics I could trade, depending on what you wanted.

I’m interested in one of each the MC Battle Bones and the 5.5” two-pack, in exchange for cold hard cash.

Widget
    I'm wanting the He-Man/Prince Adam set. I have Paypal.

Heroic Warrior
    I am interested in 1 of the He-Man/Adam sets. Can pay via paypal and I live in Texas.

Widget
    Hello. I need 2 of the MC Battle Bones. I am in Arkansas and can pay via PayPal or whatever other method you need.
    Last edited by edjogo2; June 14, 2019 at 12:08pm.

Thank you for again organizing this Shecky!

My friends and I group together and would love to get 4 (four) Battle Bones if possible! We're located in Germany, btw.!

I believe I have everyone marked down thus far .

I would love to get 1 each of the He-Man/Adam Two-Pack and the Mega Construx Battle Bones set. I can pay-pal for the items, shipping. Just let me know!
    Last edited by Cringer_luvr; June 14, 2019 at 03:59pm.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

I would be interested in 1 of the He-man/Adam 2 packs and 1 battle Bones. I have PayPal and can pay immediately

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Eternian Sports Director smeddie45's Avatar
    I would be interested in 1 He-Man/Adam 2 pack. Live in Massachusetts. Will pay, let me know your preference.

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I'd like to get my name on the list for (2) of the Heman/PA sets AND one of the Battle Bones set. I too can pay as soon as is needed. Any help would be hugely appreciated! My three boys (6, 3, and 2) are SUPER excited about these!

Looking to obtain 2 of the Prince Adam/He-Man 2-Packs
    I met 3 heroes: their names are Jedi_Kunle, Mikethedrummer and Miracle Max.
    And I also met an angel called David. Good journey, sit tibi terra levis.