Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slamurai & Snake Troopers MOTUC 3-Pack discussion w/ Pixel Dan review

Slamurai & Snake Troopers MOTUC 3-Pack discussion w/ Pixel Dan review

The Power-Con 3-pack will be available at Power-Con this August for Attendees who pre-ordered,
    then ship later from BBTS and SPACE.
    What do you think of the 3-pack?

And check out this review by Pixel Dan:

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Wow, great review and amazing set! I didn’t realize how many extras were included. I love all the options for Slamurai!
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

Reptilax name dropped in the Snake Troopers' bio.....sweeeeet .

Since both PowerCon exclusives are being made by Mattel instead of Super 7, does this mean that Classics and both Collector's Choice and Club Greyskull are going back to being produced and distributed by Mattel??
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Since both PowerCon exclusives are being made by Mattel instead of Super 7, does this mean that Classics and both Collector's Choice and Club Greyskull are going back to being produced and distributed by Mattel??
    That is a possible question indeed.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

I'm a bit disappointed that Slamurai has the bracers on his arms - I thought he was supposed to have the forearms that have no bracers on them. I think that would've looked better. Also, the cloth piece looks a little more awkward than I was expecting. Aside from those nitpicks, I'm very excited for this set!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wayne-klops; June 15, 2019 at 01:13pm.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Yeah does anyone know when I'm gonna get charged if I ordered this from BBTS? I don't mind waiting, but I need to know how much money to have in my account as to not go over draft ( poor collector over here )

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I think it's highly doubtful we'd get any Classics with new tooling out of Mattel at this point. They might continue to do existing-parts exclusives for events like Power Con, but they'll not do a Lady Slither or 200x Miro. Super7 is likely our only hope on that front. At this point we still have no definitive answer on what's happening and with who, so anything you read is all rumor at the moment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I want an extra cloth robe where can i post that request?

Slamurai &amp; Snake Troopers MOTUC 3-Pack discussion w/ Pixel Dan review

Couldnít get three figures in without getting Mattyíd. Wrong forearms used on Slamurai. For the cost of this set, this is very frustrating. Iím usually very capable of rolling with the punches with this stuff but he looks dumb with the bracers. He ends up looking very topheavy.

Court Magician
    this set is SICK!!!!

very very excited

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Couldnít get three figures in without getting Mattyíd. Wrong forearms used on Slamurai. For the cost of this set, this is very frustrating. Iím usually very capable of rolling with the punches with this stuff but he looks dumb with the bracers. He ends up looking very topheavy.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6f4a89cab8.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b96a95f594.jpg
    You forget the feet, they are also the wrong ones, they put those horrible boots.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Oh Classics, this is my stuff! *sigh* I hope we continue to get at least these new characters made of reused parts. Particularly, using 200X Sy-Klone's head is genius, Iīm gonna display mine with that head to give him a more unique look.

And the plastic and paint apps look great! I love that quality!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Maybe itís just me but I think the snake troopers look awful. The heads look like theyíre on the wrong figure. I donít think this is anything to do with the production of the figure. Think itís just a weird design. Happy that these are exclusives and happy for the people who want them will get them.

Really enjoyed seeing the review on these. I love the open-faced head for Slamurai and all his accessories. Also, after seeing the Snake Troopers I'd love to see black armored Horde Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Hello Felinor from Fuerza T!

Screenshot_20190615-132738.jpg
    I had not spotted that! I would appreciate if you can include the back of the box when you ship my figure (thatīs if you have any spare box to dissassemble).

I hope it is a sign that Fuerza T can finally see the ligh in Classics style. Platino and Tekno would be my most wanted characters from Fuerza T.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

I'm not involved in the final packaging, or production of the figures, so I can only speculate on the reasons for changes. It's possible those molds were not available for production. And since we could not do new tooling, they would need to use what parts they can to get as close as possible. This is one of the reasons we make notation on product for pre-sale that the final product may vary.

I'm sure Mattel only made the change out of necessity. I'm confident they would not change it for aesthetic reasons as they want to make fans happy. Still, I apologize to anyone who's a bit annoyed at the changes, and I hope everyone who pre-ordered still enjoys the figures!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Mattel gonna Mattel.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'm not involved in the final packaging, or production of the figures, so I can only speculate on the reasons for changes. It's possible those molds were not available for production. And since we could not do new tooling, they would need to use what parts they can to get as close as possible. This is one of the reasons we make notation on product for pre-sale that the final product may vary.

I'm sure Mattel only made the change out of necessity. I'm confident they would not change it for aesthetic reasons as they want to make fans happy. Still, I apologize to anyone who's a bit annoyed at the changes, and I hope everyone who pre-ordered still enjoys the figures!
    Nothing doing. My life now has no meaning, I'm selling off my entire collection now as a result.

Heroic Warrior
    The figures look great and I’m happy that they will be Mattel quality. It would be cool to see these in the new Mattel Origins line
    Last edited by Powersword123; June 15, 2019 at 04:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Nothing doing. My life now has no meaning, I'm selling off my entire collection now as a result.
    Then please it to me for cheap!

Like obviously this isnít a life shattering thing. Heck, I make fun of the people whose lives are ruined by every little inconvenience. Oh no, kelly green instead of hunter green! I am destroyed. But to me this really compromises what would have been a very unique aesthetic. Itís only because I was really looking forward to this guy and emotions are running a little hot right now. Que sera sera and all. Iíll probably make it.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post

I'm still excited bout Slamurai, the change doesn't bother me even a bit!

And, anything to announce about Fuerza T?

I can’t wait to watch this; can anyone post the Bios?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy