Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slamurai & Snake Troopers MOTUC 3-Pack discussion w/ Pixel Dan review

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    I'm still excited bout Slamurai, the change doesn't bother me even a bit!
    I agree. Can’t wait to get these and open them up!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalogan View Post
    Yeah does anyone know when I'm gonna get charged if I ordered this from BBTS? I don't mind waiting, but I need to know how much money to have in my account as to not go over draft ( poor collector over here )
    I think you will be fine until around September. That is probably when BBTS will start shipping the exclusives...maybe even October.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I canít wait to watch this; can anyone post the Bios?

You should be able to zoom in on them.

Thank you!!!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I think you will be fine until around September. That is probably when BBTS will start shipping the exclusives...maybe even October.
    Not necessarily. Last year they shipped the exclusives like a week or so after the Con.

Just perfection. So happy to have this wave completed.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Lots to like in these new bios. Need to see images of the Terror-Cottas!
    Like how they explained a way for multiple Slamurai's with different head-armor combos to be displayed together ... this is after all an army building pak!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Hello Felinor from Fuerza T!

Attachment 120628
    Oh yes, yes, YES!!!!

I haven't even finished watching the review yet and jumped into the forum to see if anyone identified the character in the shadows. And now I'm blown away!!!!!

Surely they couldn't include this character without some plans in place? I mean, Fuerza T re-uses existing parts, and are obscure characters everybody may not want, so they fit the bill for next years Power-Con Exclusives.

Dont let me down, guys!

Not necessarily. Last year they shipped the exclusives like a week or so after the Con.
    Not mine lol.

The forearms thing sucks. Would I rather these were made by Super-7's factory to get the right arms? Never. Give me botched forearms from a Mattel factory every day, all day. That being said, hopefully this isn't any kind of trend for Powercon or other exclusives made by Mattel.

Hello Felinor from Fuerza T!

Attachment 120628
    I'm all for those who wanted Fuerza T variant to Classics. Just one request though, he is holding what seems to be a power sword.... just don't make it an accessory for it... maybe a new sword for him

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

This is pretty cool. Strobo was a great figure and single release but it's even more interesting to have this entire "non-existent" vintage series completed in such a short span of time. I I still don't know that I really feel an exclusive like this needed to have two army builders in it but it's still a cool set. It's also great to have Pixel Dan doing an early review again. These early looks are fantastic.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I'm all for those who wanted Fuerza T variant to Classics. Just one request though, he is holding what seems to be a power sword.... just don't make it an accessory for it... maybe a new sword for him

I think they're just going by what the original Fuerza T figures were packed in with, in Felinor's case it was the Power Sword.

Screenshot_2019-06-16-14-51-00.png

....Awesome. I've been wanting this ever since the original drawings were made public a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    The forearms thing sucks. Would I rather these were made by Super-7's factory to get the right arms? Never. Give me botched forearms from a Mattel factory every day, all day. That being said, hopefully this isn't any kind of trend for Powercon or other exclusives made by Mattel.
    While the bare arms of the early images does look nice, I cannot help but feel if Slamurai had indeed been released in the 1980s, he would have come with the standard He-man arms, including the bracers. MOTUClassics certainly did provide new options for Mattel, but am not surprised and not materially affected by this decision.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Preach, brother.

It's a shame that we never got an Uncle Montork in MOTUC, especially after that Slamurai bio. Also, I hope they don't start shoehorning that Fuerza-T crap into MOTUC. There are too many actual MOTU characters that take priority.

It could have been worse, we could have been Super7'd. Can't wait to get these

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Couldn’t get three figures in without getting Matty’d. Wrong forearms used on Slamurai. For the cost of this set, this is very frustrating. I’m usually very capable of rolling with the punches with this stuff but he looks dumb with the bracers. He ends up looking very topheavy.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6f4a89cab8.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b96a95f594.jpg

Hmm weird, dunno what happened to my post I just put here but I am stoked to see one of my creations has become canon!!! TerrorCotta Warriors from the Return to Anwat Gar story Gbagok and I did as well as his Ageisha!

Heroic Warrior
    I am looking at Dree-Elle and Montork, wondering what is with the hate for Super7. I have Quakke, Lodar, a BETTER FilMation He-Man and Skeletor, with movie figures AND Snake Mountain coming.

I like them to be made as much as anyone else, but Mattel hardly has the quality track record some are trumpeting here. Let's not rewrite history. Sorry, but Slamurai is missing proper pieces, so he is a disappointment for some. Giving them the benefit of the doubt but not Super7 (who carried the torch when Mattel passed it up) is unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    I am looking at Dree-Elle and Montork, wondering what is with the hate for Super7. I have Quakke, Lodar, a BETTER FilMation He-Man and Skeletor, with movie figures AND Snake Mountain coming.

I like them to be made as much as anyone else, but Mattel hardly has the quality track record some are trumpeting here. Let's not rewrite history. Sorry, but Slamurai is missing proper pieces, so he is a disappointment for some. Giving them the benefit of the doubt but not Super7 (who carried the torch when Mattel passed it up) is unfair.
    Yeah, some folks here think that by constant ranting, we will think Mattel was unmistakable when their doing motuc all those years. Like Super7, Mattel has their own quality issues and mistakes as well... from reverse parts to brittle plastics and unfulfilled plans.... Again if Mattel is interested in classics and will commit then fine, get classics back, if not then let Super7 do it.. Classics can still continue, no need to put it in limbo.

By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Hmm weird, dunno what happened to my post I just put here but I am stoked to see one of my creations has become canon!!! TerrorCotta Warriors from the Return to Anwat Gar story Gbagok and I did as well as his Ageisha!
    I remember reading that great story with those characters, Congrats!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

This set looks really great! I'm more impressed with them than I was initially expecting.

Still hoping 2020 brings us Mini-Comic Tri-klops *wink wink* *nudge nudge*.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

I find it a shame that we are getting those bracer arms, I just doesnít look right , the picture is clear as day and I find it lazy like since they had the slime pit hemanís arms out why not just use these arms for Slamurai. Real missed opportunity.i mean I get what Val is saying just not happy about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Oh yes, yes, YES!!!!

I haven't even finished watching the review yet and jumped into the forum to see if anyone identified the character in the shadows. And now I'm blown away!!!!!

Surely they couldn't include this character without some plans in place? I mean, Fuerza T re-uses existing parts, and are obscure characters everybody may not want, so they fit the bill for next years Power-Con Exclusives.

Dont let me down, guys!
    Carnivore was meant for the 3rd ultimate battleground and even appears in axels sketch but never made it in the final drawing. That would have made him official.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    While the bare arms of the early images does look nice, I cannot help but feel if Slamurai had indeed been released in the 1980s, he would have come with the standard He-man arms, including the bracers. MOTUClassics certainly did provide new options for Mattel, but am not surprised and not materially affected by this decision.
    Iím not making fun of you, but this made me laugh. Like he would have been a cheapout repaint back in the day, so itís great that they made him look that way now!

If there was no way around using those arms, I wish they would have painted the bracers that awesome metallic blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post

THANK YOU!! This all day long!!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot