Thread: MOTU Mega Construx Items - Wind Raider, Battle for Eternia and multiple mini figures

MOTU Mega Construx Items - Wind Raider, Battle for Eternia and multiple mini figures

Anyone in the market for any of these? I will only charge what I paid + shipping I have the Wind Raider, Battle for Eternia five piece mini figure set, He-Man (series 1), Skeletor (series 1), Man at Arms (series 4) or Evil Lynn (series 4) mini figures. Non smoking home!

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

What are you asking for these?

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeGz View Post
    What are you asking for these?
    I just looked at my receipts and it would be $62 + shipping Just looking to recoup what I paid for them.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Kinda tempting .... but no space.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    Kinda tempting .... but no space.
    I hear you. I have been selling off collections for about two weeks now and I just want to keep going. I was sad at first, and I am still sad about some lines, but once you start letting things go it feels kind of good. Freeing almost! Then last night I watched a documentary on Minimalism and I think I am sold. I am going to have a HUGE garage sale this summer - LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    I hear you. I have been selling off collections for about two weeks now and I just want to keep going. I was sad at first, and I am still sad about some lines, but once you start letting things go it feels kind of good. Freeing almost! Then last night I watched a documentary on Minimalism and I think I am sold. I am going to have a HUGE garage sale this summer - LOL!
    I have been sorting through my LEGO collection almost every night for two weeks now. It has taken this long due to a combination of having a decent collection (tens of thousands of parts) and general inefficiencies on my part (trying to sort by type and colour where possible). Between LEGO, Transformers, and MOTU, I only sold some Transformers figures that I was no longer keen on, sometimes I imagine it must feel quite liberating to be free of all of these possessions.

But, I lack your courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    I have been sorting through my LEGO collection almost every night for two weeks now. It has taken this long due to a combination of having a decent collection (tens of thousands of parts) and general inefficiencies on my part (trying to sort by type and colour where possible). Between LEGO, Transformers, and MOTU, I only sold some Transformers figures that I was no longer keen on, sometimes I imagine it must feel quite liberating to be free of all of these possessions.

But, I lack your courage.
    Ha, my hubby has a strict rule that I am NOT allowed to sell Legos. He did allow me to sell our ridiculously large collection of Duplo though. I separated everything into sets and sold them off like that. I made quite a bit of money on that alone. I think the older I get the less stuff that I want. I told my hubby I wanted to sell my big gaming TV and gaming systems the other night and I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Since my brother passed I just lost my desire to game.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the documentary I just watched on Netflix. It is kind of serendipitous that I found it exactly two weeks after I started liquidating my toy collections. https://www.theminimalists.com/films/

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD!!!

Out of curiosity ... are these still available? If so, would you consider splitting them up?

I've made a little bit of space over the weekend, and would be interested in the Battle for Eternia 5-pack collection, Man-At-Arms, and Evil-Lyn figures. Thanks.