Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New She-Ra line coming to Target!

From Instagram -

"Hi @mattel - Can you please give us an update on She-Ra and the Princesses of Power? Since nothing new was shown at Toy Fair, does that mean the doll line isn't continuing?"

Mattel: "Stay tuned!"
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    That's probably just a nothing response, but I really hope we get more dolls, specifically Hordak, Entrapta, and Scorpia. As much as I love Sea Hawk, Mermista, Angella, Perfuma, etc, those are the ones I really need to feel like the collection's finished.

Heroic Warrior
    Which dolls were made now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    Which dolls were made now?
    She-Ra, Adora, Catra, Glimmer, Bow, Swiftwind & She-Ra set, She-Ra & Shadow Weaver set

Now that the show is officially over, and especially after that ending, I highly doubt we will see any more Mattel created product in the children’s toy aisles. Hopefully Super 7 can pick up the license from Dreamworks and continue their figure line for the adult collectors.
    Last edited by Kowl; May 25, 2020 at 02:49am.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    She-Ra, Adora, Catra, Glimmer, Bow, Swiftwind & She-Ra set, She-Ra & Shadow Weaver set

Now that the show is officially over, and especially after that ending, I highly doubt we will see any more Mattel created product in the children’s toy aisles. Hopefully Super 7 can pick up the license from Dreamworks and continue their figure line for the adult collectors.

Thanks

And yes. Thats truly not much.
    Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post

Now that the show is officially over, and especially after that ending, I highly doubt we will see any more Mattel created product in the childrenÂ’s toy aisles. Hopefully Super 7 can pick up the license from Dreamworks and continue their figure line for the adult collectors.
    It would be great .

The Dreamworks She-Ra has gotten a solid fandom ,I don't say it's huge but there are enough fans who might be interested on products.
    The best option would be super7 making a toyline based on the She-ra/Catra figures they released in 2018,it's the chance to get many characters getting figures.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    It would be great .

The Dreamworks She-Ra has gotten a solid fandom ,I don't say it's huge but there are enough fans who might be interested on products.
    The best option would be super7 making a toyline based on the She-ra/Catra figures they released in 2018,it's the chance to get many characters getting figures.
    I think the fan base would eat it up if they partnered up with a company like Bandai and got some SH Figuarts made. Or had other figures along those lines made.

Since I don't think Super 7's style of figures would quite carry that much appeal for the millennial generation.

IMG_20200318_125117.jpg

If they had released the new designs on the vintage POP buck, I think the classic fans MOTU and POP fans would have been all over them. A real missed opportunity. Image found online, artist unknown.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    IMG_20200318_125117.jpg

If they had released the new designs on the vintage POP buck, I think the classic fans MOTU and POP fans would have been all over them. A real missed opportunity. Image found online, artist unknown.
    The artist is matt.t.b.r..

https://www.instagram.com/matt.t.b.r/

I would love to see NUShe-Ra designs and unproduced characters on the vintage PoP buck, plus a continuation of the Super7 action figures.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."