Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New She-Ra line coming to Target!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    I found the whole set (except Adora) including the sword set and outfit today. Looks like the case pack is:
    1x Bow
    1x Catra
    1x Glimmer
    1x Adora
    3x She-ra
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    I found the whole set (except Adora) including the sword set and outfit today. Looks like the case pack is:
    1x Bow
    1x Catra
    1x Glimmer
    1x Adora
    3x She-ra
    A case pack is seven?

Not 100% sure but they had 2 pegs for figures but only one peg was full minus room for one more figure which I assume was Adora...
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'll definitely pick up She-Ra and maybe Catra. I'm really interested in the 6" figures that have been rumored, as i think they'd play well with my daughter's Superhero Girls figures.
    Oh - is there still a chance of 6" action figures? I thought the dolls were it (other than the extremely limited She-Ra and Catra figures by Super7)?

I don't like the She-Ra/Swiftwind set at all. I already have the SDCC She-Ra vs. Shadow Weaver set ordered so I don't need the She-Ra. Not too crazy about the Bow or the Glimmer for some reason. Adora is a possibility, but I will definitely be picking up the Catra at some point.

I found everything today at a local Target too. It was about the 10th Target I visited too. The doll case pack appears to be 4 She-Ra, 1 Adora, 1 Bow, 1 Catra, 1 Glimmer... so hopefully stores don't end up with She-Ra only on the pegs. I'm not 100% on the case pack though since sometimes the distribution centers don't send the stores that actual Mattel sealed box, but just send the individual items allocated in a generic box with other stuff.

The Target app is not accurate at all in terms of what stores actually have them "in stock" vs "on-hand." I learned that the app is sometimes based on "on-hand" which is a misnomer since it is not a true indicator on what is "on-floor" or "in back". "On-hand" can sometimes represent what is allocated to come from the distribution center too apparently. Target systems have certainly changed since I worked there 22 years ago.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Finally found some of the toys! I was able to get...

2 single She-Ra dolls
    2 Battle Armor She-Ra & Swift Wind sets
    1 She-Ra "Dress Up Set"

No sign of Force Captain Adora, Catra, Bow, Glimmer and the She-Ra "Sword and Shield Set." The She-Ra "Dress Up Set" and the She-Ra "Sword and Shield Set" are made by Just Play Products in case anyone was wondering.

https://justplayproducts.com/
    Last edited by Tallstar; July 27, 2019 at 04:36pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I think Kowl's case pack is correct. I went to a few in Huntsville, AL last night and 2 stores did not have them out yet and the other had 8x She-ra...no other figures.

I checked online out of curiosity and the Targets nearest me all have She-Ra and the She-Ra/Swiftwind set in stock, but none of the other single figures. Looking at the likely case ratios, I'm puzzled why they wouldn't have 2 of Catra per case.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I checked online out of curiosity and the Targets nearest me all have She-Ra and the She-Ra/Swiftwind set in stock, but none of the other single figures. Looking at the likely case ratios, I'm puzzled why they wouldn't have 2 of Catra per case.
    I don’t know where the individual DPCIs came from, but my Target receipt has all of the other non She-Ra characters as their own DPCI. The DPCI on my receipt is 086-14-1563 and the description is MATTEL
    Last edited by Kowl; July 28, 2019 at 11:18am.
    Kowl, the know it owl!

Heroic Warrior
    I really want the toys from this series, but don't have much interest in the larger-scale dolls, so I'm hoping that 6'' figures get made sooner rather than later.

She-Ra and Battle Armor She-Ra & Swift Wind are back in stock on Target's website.

Click here to purchase Battle Armor She-Ra & Swift Wind on Target's website

Click here to purchase She-Ra on Target's website!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    She-Ra and Battle Armor She-Ra & Swift Wind are back in stock on Target's website.

Click here to purchase Battle Armor She-Ra & Swift Wind on Target's website

Click here to purchase She-Ra on Target's website!

Here is the info for the other two pieces.

Sword/Shield Set - UPC 886144812019 - DPCI 086-14-4633 - Target Website Link
    Tiara / Costume Set - UPC 886144812064 - DPCI 086-14-1596 - Target Website Link
    Kowl, the know it owl!

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Here is the info for the other two pieces.

Sword/Shield Set - UPC 886144812019 - DPCI 086-14-4633 - Target Website Link
    Tiara / Costume Set - UPC 886144812064 - DPCI 086-14-1596 - Target Website Link
    Thank you so much! I'll update the opening post, front page article and Facebook fan page soon.

So are these things selling well? Or is it too early days to know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    So are these things selling well? Or is it too early days to know for sure?
    It is kind of hard to know when a line first comes out. One need to know how many cases and how often stores are getting shipments. All it takes is a few collectors and/or resellers in an area to wipe out the short packed figures. Thundercats 2011 seemed like a hot seller at first, then product started to sit and ended up at Big Lots. How many waves it gets to and if they are still making new figures for it over a year from now will be a good judge. New episodes for the show still should be running until the end of 2020 if they stick to what they are doing, so there should be media support.

Just ordered the shield and sword set for my daughter and a She-Ra and a She-Ra/ Swift Wind 2-pack for each of us. Hopefully the rest will pop up soon!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I picked Up Catra over the weekend. I had to ask an associate if they had any She-Ra toys on hand and showed them the list that's on the other thread here. He vanished in the back and produced an unopened carton that had one of each of the dolls in there. This was the only Catra and the box was mangled.

I had to chuckle as when the guy bought the box out for me to choose which doll I wanted he asked "are these for your daughter?"

Catra 1.jpg

She is super adorable though.

Catra 2.jpg

ALL the Target stores in my area that I've been to so far haven't put anything out from this line. What gives?

*edit - Ugh. I wish there was a way to edit the orientation of a picture within the forum. Apologies in advance for the head tilt!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior Rakashian Calamari's Avatar
    I'm jealous. Where I am, the Target reps won't release anything from the back. I was told there was another fan in the store before me offering $20 to the rep to sell them any toys in the back. It was like that at two Target stores I went to this weekend. I was lucky with the She-ra and She-ra/Swiftwind two-pack you guys posted, so thanks for that on the website! I will keep searching!
    Good trades with: Cammor

Just scored Glimmer, Bow and Force Captain Adora! Now all I need is Catra and the Sword and Shield Set.

The dolls are split between two cases.
    Case one: 4x She-Ra
    Case two: 1x Adora, 1x Glimmer, 1x Bow, 1x Catra.

The Swifty set comes two in a case.

I was able to find everything, including the sword/sheild set, after visiting four Targets on Sunday. They are just slow to reload the aisles with new toys.

Very happy with the dolls!

spop.jpg

^ I love that picture. Would it be okay to share it on the fan page at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    ^ I love that picture. Would it be okay to share it on the fan page at some point?
    Oh yes - of course

Heroic Warrior
    I really want a poseable Hordak with imp from this show.

I'm really trying to get a set of these for my daughter for her birthday (and a set for my MOTU collection as well). I went to my local Target last week and was told to check back Saturday. On Saturday morning I checked Target.com and, sure enough, She-Ra and the SwiftWind set were showing up in store. I called ahead and was told that they hadn't been placed out yet but that when I got there they would bring a case out of the back for me. I confirmed this as it's a bit of a trek to my nearest Target. Anyways, I got there and no one could find them. I did get a gift card out of it for the inconvenience, though.

I ordered 2 She-Ras, 2 Swifty sets, and the sword and shield later that night on Target.com. They still haven't shipped yet (well the sword and shield set just shipped) so I'm hoping to see some movement soon. Anyone seen Glimmer, Bow, Adora, or Catra online yet?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"