Thread: Han Cholo's 2019 SDCC He-Man and Netflix She-Ra offerings

Han Cholo's 2019 SDCC He-Man and Netflix She-Ra offerings

SDCC Unofficial Blog recently posted a first-look at Han Cholo's upcoming He-Man and She-Ra products for 2019 San Diego Comic-Con. Check them out below.

Han Cholo, a company that specializes in officially licensed jewelry, will be expanding their Masters of the Universe enamel pins collection with Beast Man and Evil-Lyn as the latest additions. Also offered, are two 5" x 2 1/2" sew or iron on patches. The first is a "Heroes" patch featuring He-Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms, Orko, Stratos and Ram Man. The second is a "Villains" patch featuring Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, and Tri-Klops. Finally, Han Cholo will be offering a rad Skeletor Skate Deck!

On the She-Ra front, Han Cholo has enamel pins of She-Ra, Catra, Bow and Glimmer from the DreamWorks/Netflix animated series. (Season 3 hits Netflix on August 2nd.)

Don't fret if you can't make it to San Diego Comic-Con to purchase these items. I'm told that all of them will be made available on Han Cholo's website for non-attendees as well, and that pre-orders will start towards the beginning of July. (The patches are actually already up and priced at $10 USD)

You can find Han Cholo at Booth #1720.

Last edited by Tallstar; July 24, 2019 at 12:20pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I was going to order a patch but $18.00 for shipping is...prohibitive. Still, I love what they're doing...very cool stuff.

Cool. I always prefer the full body views of characters like the Glimmer one.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Cool. I always prefer the full body views of characters like the Glimmer one.
    Same, if the product have like "Gimmer liked" it would be an instant buy for everyone.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.