Thread: Han Cholo's 2019 SDCC He-Man and Netflix She-Ra offerings

Han Cholo's 2019 SDCC He-Man and Netflix She-Ra offerings

SDCC Unofficial Blog recently posted a first-look at Han Cholo's upcoming He-Man and She-Ra products for 2019 San Diego Comic-Con. Check them out below.

Han Cholo, a company that specializes in officially licensed jewelry, will be expanding their Masters of the Universe enamel pins collection with Beast Man and Evil-Lyn as the latest additions. Also offered, are two 5" x 2 1/2" sew or iron on patches. The first is a "Heroes" patch featuring He-Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms, Orko, Stratos and Ram Man. The second is a "Villains" patch featuring Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, and Tri-Klops. Finally, Han Cholo will be offering a rad Skeletor Skate Deck!

On the She-Ra front, Han Cholo has enamel pins of She-Ra, Catra, Bow and Glimmer from the DreamWorks/Netflix animated series. (Season 3 hits Netflix on August 2nd.)

Don't fret if you can't make it to San Diego Comic-Con to purchase these items. I'm told that all of them will be made available on Han Cholo's website for non-attendees as well, and that pre-orders will start towards the beginning of July. (The patches are actually already up and priced at $10 USD)

You can find Han Cholo at Booth #1720.

Last edited by Tallstar; July 24, 2019 at 12:20pm.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I was going to order a patch but $18.00 for shipping is...prohibitive. Still, I love what they're doing...very cool stuff.

Cool. I always prefer the full body views of characters like the Glimmer one.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Cool. I always prefer the full body views of characters like the Glimmer one.
    Same, if the product have like "Gimmer liked" it would be an instant buy for everyone.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO