Thread: Hi all, new to the forums...

Hi all, new to the forums...

Long time occasional lurker, first time poster. Created this account years ago but just now finally activating it.

I am an 80's child who grew up with Masters of the Universe. Managed to mostly resist the temptation to get back into collecting MOTU over the years until the Super 7 MUSCLE line and The Loyal Subjects. Those both beat out my willpower to resist.

Not the best pictures, the backdrops are just a test with new ones to come this summer but here is my TLS collection...

IMG_2525.jpgIMG_2526.jpg

Welcome pal! If you like those, be sure to check out the Mega Construx minifigs. I bet you’ll get a kick out of them too!

Welcome! That's a great TLS collection!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, mohawk_jones!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello!! That's a really cool TLS setup!! If you're looking to build your collection, make sure to check the marketplace here and you may find some good deals. As you know, we have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Welcome pal! If you like those, be sure to check out the Mega Construx minifigs. I bet you’ll get a kick out of them too!
    Thanks, I dabbled in Mega Construx briefly but between TLS & The Super7 MUSCLES I decided to let that one go.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Want to upgrade the TLS set-up in the coming weeks and get something similar going for my TLS Thundercats.

Always looking to build my collection up and unload some dups so I will be checking out the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk_jones View Post
    Long time occasional lurker, first time poster. Created this account years ago but just now finally activating it.

I am an 80's child who grew up with Masters of the Universe. Managed to mostly resist the temptation to get back into collecting MOTU over the years until the Super 7 MUSCLE line and The Loyal Subjects. Those both beat out my willpower to resist.

Not the best pictures, the backdrops are just a test with new ones to come this summer but here is my TLS collection...

IMG_2525.jpgIMG_2526.jpg
    Hello. I also only joined a couple months ago after being a long time reader of this forum.

OK, I have been avoiding some of the new media/toy posts so I do not get the itch but those are ADORABLE. Is it OK to say MOTU items are adorable? LOL! I love the play set/display things too. Did you make them or are they official?

Oh and welcome! Where are my manners? LOL!
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    I love the play set/display things too. Did you make them or are they official?
    Thanks! Adorable works for me.

The palysets are unofficial, they are the Tim Mee Battle Mountain playset. Designed for little green army men & dinosaurs but the scale works well with TLS too. Comes in a primer grey plastic, I spray painted them to resemble Grayskull & Snake Mountain.

They are $21 on Amazon with Prime shipping. I think I spent more on different color spray paints than I did on the mountains themselves.