Thread: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power SDCC Panel and more!

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power SDCC Panel and more!

UPDATED: July 19th, 2019

Click on the links below to see some amazings clips and pictures from the Her Universe Fashion Show, which took place last night at San Diego Comic-Con. She-Ra and the Princesses of Power was a presenting sponsor.

Ashley Eckstein, the founder of Her Universe, goes through a super cool She-Ra-inspired fashion transformation. (First link) Yesterday the official DreamWorks She-Ra Twitter account reported that she will be voicing a character on the Netflix She-Ra and the Princesses of Power series.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FWnI7AzBL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FSAjqgNrh/

--------------------

Mattel's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power display at SDCC! @lickreech on Instagram was one of the people who worked on carving the diorama.

--------------------

UPDATED: June 26th, 2019

Just announced -

Announcement on Twitter!
    Announcement on Instagram!
    Announcement on Facebook!

--------------------

From SDCC Unofficial Blog -

"SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON PANEL, SIGNING, MORE"

Dreamwork’s She-Ra and the Princesses of Power have revealed their exciting plans for San Diego Comic-Con, including a panel, a signing, promises of a meet-up, and more.

Hosted by Entertainment Weekly’s Patrick Gomez, the panel will be on Friday, July 18 from 10:15AM-11:15AM in Room 6BCF. Gomez will be joined by Executive Producer Noelle Stevenson, as well as voice of She-Ra Aimee Carrero, voice of Glimmer Karen Fukuhara, voice of Bow Marcus Scribner and voice of Scorpia Lauren Ash.

Also on Friday, July 18, there will be a She-Ra and the Princesses of Power signing at the Mattel booth #3029 from 12PM-1PM with Stevenson and the voice cast. You can also stop by the Mattel booth all week long for fun activities, including an interactive She-Ra photo-op. You’ll also be able to scope the full 2019 She-Ra doll line, and collect giveaways including crowns, swords, pins, posters, and more. If you snag the SDCC exclusive She-Ra vs. Shadow Weaver doll set at the con, you’ll also get a free poster from Scholastic.

A cosplay meet-up is also in the planning stages, we will update with that information as it becomes available.
    --------------------

More information on The Geekiary!
    Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 07:40am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Click on the links below to see some amazings clips and pictures from the Her Universe Fashion Show, which took place last night at San Diego Comic-Con. She-Ra and the Princesses of Power was a presenting sponsor.

Ashley Eckstein, the founder of Her Universe, goes through a super cool She-Ra-inspired fashion transformation. (First link) Yesterday the official DreamWorks She-Ra Twitter account reported that she will be voicing a character on the Netflix She-Ra and the Princesses of Power series.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FWnI7AzBL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FSAjqgNrh/

The figures look super sweet, and I love that background scenery!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

The She-Ra panel is starting in a few minutes.