Thread: Reptilax in Motuc

Reptilax in Motuc

The Leader of the Diabolical Snakes after Camo Khan was discovered by King Hiss and Lady Slither and beaten down, he runs an outfit of assassins and Mercenaries for hire. He has become an official entry in cannon now that his name appears in the Snake Trooper bio.

My take on it this is the rest of the snake men that were created by Axel Gimenez, as well as some others, are a part of this group. Streatchhhh Nek, Vypor, Golden Rod, Quick flick(having survived some how although the way from the First UBG), Ter-roar

Heroic Warrior
    He's awesome. I think you could get away with repaints of a previously released, sword, axe, loincloth and vest that look somewhat similiar to those. Or a softgoods loincloth could work too.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    All of these snakemens would be great !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    He's awesome. I think you could get away with repaints of a previously released, sword, axe, loincloth and vest that look somewhat similiar to those. Or a softgoods loincloth could work too.
    From a customizers standpoint I think he’s preatty easy to make, think you could get away with a lizard man loin and the armor could be the lower half of Skeletor’s armor with the top collar of clamp champ’s armor. Just the snake symbol is needed
    Last edited by facet; June 28, 2019 at 10:11am.

So... it would be Reptilax-- with his Reptile Ax?? [^D

I do like all the clever parts re-use going on here (knowing full well that one of those boots does not yet exist), but I would rather this spare, vicious-looking character utilize a unique head sculpt, and not have to rely on re-use from what is (to me, anyway) a more garrulous, cartoon-y sculpt. I LOVE Fang Man for what he is, but that likeness just isn't quite close enough for me... Of course, everyone's mileage on that subject will likely vary... :^)
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

I would by a wave of just these snake men.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...4&d=1519916950
    The Leader of the Diabolical Snakes after Camo Khan was discovered by King Hiss and Lady Slither and beaten down, he runs an outfit of assassins and Mercenaries for hire. He has become an official entry in cannon now that his name appears in the Snake Trooper bio.
    https://i.imgur.com/a4Itkx2.jpg
    My take on it this is the rest of the snake men that were created by Axel Gimenez, as well as some others, are a part of this group. Streatchhhh Nek, Vypor, Golden Rod, Quick flick(having survived some how although the way from the First UBG), Ter-roar
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...2&d=1560698888
    Somebody convince Mattel to let S7 continue Vintage Powers of Grayskull. They can do these and King Grayskull and Gladiator and Veena and Ro. And Battle Lion. And the purple Turbodactyl.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    From a customizers standpoint I think he’s preatty easy to make, think you could get away with a lizard man loin and the armor could be the lower half of Skeletor’s armor with the top collar of clamp champ’s armor. Just the snake symbol is needed
    I'm thinking more along the lines of how they could approach this guy as a Power-con repaint for Classics.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Yes, I want this guy or ANY Snakemen mini comics characters. Even if they are 100% parts reuse. Bring them on!
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I'm thinking more along the lines of how they could approach this guy as a Power-con repaint for Classics.
    New armor and new weapons require new tooling so unfortunately this guy wouldn’t qualify.

New improved Reptilax: brings relief to even the most constipated of snakemen!

would love to see all these new snakemen figures get made and the giantess gorgonne too!
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Reptilax has an easy re-use of parts based on Axel's plan, and he's a vintage character in a very small way. I'd definitely be down for more Snake Men too as it's one faction that needs more representation.

Yes! Bring on Reptilax in MOTUC, please!

For that matter, bring all those concept/new Snake-men characters to MOTUC. Fang-Or came out amazing, and I look forward to the Power-Con Snake Trooper, of course. And so I'd happily welcome Lady Slither, Vypor and the others to my Snake-Man collection.

I have in my hand some money. Where can I throw it to make this happen?

Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    I want all those Snake Men! Make a whole wave!

I’m down for any of these.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy