Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    My neck peg on the filmation head side broke too. Super7 said the would send another neck piece out to me.
    They made the neck pegs very "chewy" and also the hole for Modulok's head too small. Let me know if they send one out to you, I may need to do the same!

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    I got a stress mark on the Filmation side of Modulok’s neck peg when I took off the head.
    Same. I thought I was never going to get if off in the first place. Sadly, for a figure made to swap heads, I think I will just leave in main head on and never swap again. IMO it looks better with one head anyway. He can hold the second head in his hands, especially if you slip one of his claws into the hold for balance.
    "..."

Heroic Warrior
    I'm never swapping the heads out on Modulok. I took the giraffe neck off and put his standard cartoon head on and that's it. That neck peg will never see the light of day again LOL
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Is any international buyer yet to get the shipping notification ? I wonder why my order has not even shipped yet. Makes me worry.
    Looking For Super 7's Club Grayskull Wave 1 Figures (Hordak, Teela, Man-At-Arms & Tri-Klops) !

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Is any international buyer yet to get the shipping notification ? I wonder why my order has not even shipped yet. Makes me worry.
    Yes, several. Mine arrived two weeks ago in the country and just today received customs notification that I need to pay duties. You might want to email Super7 to ask about yours, seems like they should be all processed by now.

Enviado desde mi motorola one action mediante Tapatalk

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    It's not a snug fit, but this is how I got the blast effect to fit and stay in place. Place the end into the sleeve right under her hand and it is slightly held by her hand. Comes out of place easily, but I believe this is how it was intended to be displayed. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...582f45b9eb.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...ffaf8d22eb.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Arek Brimstone View Post
    I thought I saw somewhere it was supposed to connect to her pointed finger. But there is no hole for the finger to go in...so, I can't figure it out either.
    There is a bubble of air at the "clear" end of the effect. I think is got sealed over in production. I drilled a small hole in the end until I hit the bubble and now it fits over her finger "okay". It is still easy to knock off her finger but still looks way better than stuffing it in her sleeve. Mind you the pose has her doing an over hand/head shot. I remember her doing that in Filmation as her way to shot energy blast but would still prefer a straight on blast instead.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    There is a bubble of air at the "clear" end of the effect. I think is got sealed over in production. I drilled a small hole in the end until I hit the bubble and now it fits over her finger "okay". It is still easy to knock off her finger but still looks way better than stuffing it in her sleeve. Mind you the pose has her doing an over hand/head shot. I remember her doing that in Filmation as her way to shot energy blast but would still prefer a straight on blast instead.
    Interesting. I'll have to try that. Thanks!