Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    I ordered 2 sets from Super7 and 2 extra Shadow Weavers from BBTS. The Shadow Weavers from Super 7 have a more mat finish and darker red paint on the horde emblem at the waist. The BBTS figures have bright red paint on the emblem at the waist. They look like 2 different product runs. Neither is bad but they are different.
    Interesting. Could you share some pictures, if you have the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

There does seem to be a market for Shadow Weaver and Kittrina...not as much for Modulok based on early returns.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I opened mine today, and it ****** me off even more that these are the last (for now) S7 really came into their own on these and the William Stouts.

They were choppy early on, but Fangor and Dylamug are two of my favorite toys in the entire line. I hope Brian reads this, and all the positive posts. S7 certainly closed the doors with a 'bang'!
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Thirded. No clue what you're supposed to do with that.
    I thought I saw somewhere it was supposed to connect to her pointed finger. But there is no hole for the finger to go in...so, I can't figure it out either.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Received mine yesterday along with 2 extra sets for some friends. All looked great aside from the PA figs. His bicep was twisted backwards in the package and the funny thing is, they were not specific to the same arm. Bummer for those who collect MIB.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

All good things....my final Classics figures...all that is left is Snake Mountain.

3DA4D0F7-7127-40A5-B867-8B7014D5CD16.jpg

C1C29F77-68FB-4583-8CDE-6A401EF69FA7.jpg

Court Magician
    I am very very disapointed with CG Shadow Weaver, is trashy

She is made of cheap plastic
    The mine came with a loose right arm
    She is small besides MOTUC Shadow Weaver
    The sculpt of the head is not great. MOTUC Shadow Weaver headīs sculpt is fantastic

THIS IS THE WORST SHADOW WEAVER EVER

The Mattelīs Shadow Weaver is amazing, even the neo vintage Shadow Weaveris a master piece!!!

But this shadow weaver is the worst!!!

My package got delivered earlier today. Now the long wait to have the US courier ship it to South Africa. I am so excited!!!!!

Will the original Classics Stratos’ Head for on this one’s body?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

It's not a snug fit, but this is how I got the blast effect to fit and stay in place. Place the end into the sleeve right under her hand and it is slightly held by her hand. Comes out of place easily, but I believe this is how it was intended to be displayed.

Last edited by wayne-klops; January 28, 2020 at 08:57pm.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Received mine yesterday along with 2 extra sets for some friends. All looked great aside from the PA figs. His bicep was twisted backwards in the package and the funny thing is, they were not specific to the same arm. Bummer for those who collect MIB.
    Would it be possible to remove the tray from the inner box and readjust his bicep in order to keep him MIB fresh?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    As of right now, excluding Snake Mountain, this is it. There won’t even be a Powercon exclusive figure this year. Time to update the forum title @JVS3:

Masters of the Universe Classics Forum (2008 - 2020)
    How depressing. After all this time of keeping this line going.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    How depressing. After all this time of keeping this line going.
    There won't be MOTUC exclusives for Power-Con this year?! Ugh.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Would it be possible to remove the tray from the inner box and readjust his bicep in order to keep him MIB fresh?
    That's the plan, my man!
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    There won't be MOTUC exclusives for Power-Con this year?! Ugh.
    This is a bitter sweet year indeed. The toy market has changed, big time. Mattel seems to be putting a lot into this new origins line. If it fails, I worry about Mattel’s future. Rumors are trickling out that hasbro is doing a six inch GI joe line, but at the same time rumors say that the Star Wars 3.75” line will be dead. A line that ran from 1977-1985 and then 1995-2020. My biggest collections are Star Wars in the 3.75” scale and motuc. They are both over it seems. The sunset doesn’t look all that bad.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    It's not a snug fit, but this is how I got the blast effect to fit and stay in place. Place the end into the sleeve right under her hand and it is slightly held by her hand. Comes out of place easily, but I believe this is how it was intended to be displayed. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...582f45b9eb.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...ffaf8d22eb.jpg
    That's what I was thinking. But it's a let down. I was thinking of drilling a hole so it slides over the finger.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting the picture of how the blast is connected. It is weird though. Anytime we had a blast effect come with a figure in the past it always formed over the figures hand or there was a hole that it was placed in. This is just weird from a design standpoint. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    As of right now, excluding Snake Mountain, this is it. There won’t even be a Powercon exclusive figure this year. Time to update the forum title @JVS3:

Masters of the Universe Classics Forum (2008 - 2020)
    So far, there has been no announcement that Classics is officially completely done, never to come back. All we've heard is it's on hiatus, in hibernation, whatever you want to call it. I am not giving up hope. I don't want Origins and the other reboots to fail, but I do have doubts it's going to be a huge success. Either way, there is no reason, after the initial hoopla has passed, that we can't bring this line back. There is no reason to end it. If it was at the point where it couldn't meet its minimum production numbers, I would understand a case to end it. But Super7 has never said that it wasn't meeting the minimum. They've said some figures barely made that number, but they still made it. So, an expansive, long lasting line like this should get to continue, and I hope it does.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Shadow Weaver's got quite the body under that cloak!

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Eh. I want to see it go on as much as anyone else lol... But at this point, it's time to stick a fork in it... Mattel wants all of the focus on Origins and whatever else they are doing, and with that in mind, plus knowing that there was planned waves and figures that just got canned... After Snake Mountain it's closing time... Of course anything can happen, but there is literally no reason to maintain any hope of continuing Classics currently. Still, twelve years was a pretty good run!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    ...Eh. I want to see it go on as much as anyone else lol... But at this point, it's time to stick a fork in it... Mattel wants all of the focus on Origins and whatever else they are doing, and with that in mind, plus knowing that there was planned waves and figures that just got canned... After Snake Mountain it's closing time... Of course anything can happen, but there is literally no reason to maintain any hope of continuing Classics currently. Still, twelve years was a pretty good run!
    Do you have details on which waves/figures were planned but cancelled?

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Nothing confirmed of course! There were numerous rumors regarding a Collectors Choice wave consisting of Lady Slither, Skeleteen, King Miro, and Hunga the Harpy, but nothing to substantiate it! Sigh...
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!