Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Could someone take a pic of Weaver with CG She-Ra please?

Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    ...Eh. I want to see it go on as much as anyone else lol... But at this point, it's time to stick a fork in it... Mattel wants all of the focus on Origins and whatever else they are doing, and with that in mind, plus knowing that there was planned waves and figures that just got canned... After Snake Mountain it's closing time... Of course anything can happen, but there is literally no reason to maintain any hope of continuing Classics currently. Still, twelve years was a pretty good run!
    If the movie is cancelled, Origins is probably cancelled, and maybe we can get a continuation of MOTUC.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    The Movie is not cancelled, there is just not a currently set release-date for the moment on Sony's schedule! Mattel is also already invested in apparently several waves of Origins, plus there are TWO Netflix shows coming! Origins is not going anywhere...
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

The Movie is not cancelled, there is just not a currently set release-date for the moment on Sony's schedule! Mattel is also already invested in apparently several waves of Origins, plus there are TWO Netflix shows coming! Origins is not going anywhere...
    Agreed. The figures are coming movie or no movie. My question is if Walmart and target barley stock Star Wars toys for a billion dollar movie, and offer almost nothing beyond 2 waves of avengers figures for a 3 billion dollar movie, why in the heck will they stock figures for a property that has no film and that virtually no one below the age of 40 knows?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

...Can't really speak for Walmart and Target's stocking policies, beyond that distribution for literally any collector-driven lines seem to be garbage lately lol! But Habro pulled way back on Star Wars merch after Force Awakens, Rouge One and Solo toys all rotted on the pegs!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

...Can't really speak for Walmart and Target's stocking policies, beyond that distribution for literally any collector-driven lines seem to be garbage lately lol! But Habro pulled way back on Star Wars merch after Force Awakens, Rouge One and Solo toys all rotted on the pegs!
    My concern is we get 2 maybe 3 waves and the line fails the Super7 tries classics again but many have moved on.

On star wars, god did they rot. What’s crazy is rise of Skywalker and the manalorian are the most toyetic media for Star Wars since the clone wars.

True! Ironically, The Mandalorian and Rise of Skywalker have the greatest potential figurewise, but Hasbro apparently was unable to anticipate the popularity of the former, and seemingly gun-shy about the latter!

The more I fool around with these figures, the more I really like Stratos.

Sure, he's got a huge hole in his abdomen, but over all, he is a great interpretation of the Filmation design... and, he looks great next to the other toon inspired figures.

Sadly, it just makes the lack of Ram-Man that much more apparent.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    The more I fool around with these figures, the more I really like Stratos.

Sure, he's got a huge hole in his abdomen, but over all, he is a great interpretation of the Filmation design... and, he looks great next to the other toon inspired figures.

Sadly, it just makes the lack of Ram-Man that much more apparent.
    I agree Stratos is nice , but I think he might have benefited from use of a solid torso like Filmation Hordak or Filmation Chopper.

I would have also preferred Filmation Leech over Fisto, Filmation Horde Trooper over tongue Lasher and Filmation Ram-Man over Roboto.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I would have also preferred Filmation Leech over Fisto...
    How dare you?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    How dare you?!

It was Hordaks Lair

This should have been the one wave with the remaining three Original Horde members (Mantenna, Grizzlor, Leech) & She-Ra
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    It's not a snug fit, but this is how I got the blast effect to fit and stay in place. Place the end into the sleeve right under her hand and it is slightly held by her hand. Comes out of place easily, but I believe this is how it was intended to be displayed. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...582f45b9eb.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...ffaf8d22eb.jpg
    I wish Brian would do a video on YouTube or a post here with pics on how her effect works? When we get Pixal Dan's review that will probably have the answers? For now I have a small bit of blue tak in her hand to hold it in place.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    I got my shadow Weaver yesterday (international customer), and I am pleased with it. From an sculpting perspective I like this version better than the Classics one. The hands are detailed enough to be considered Classics style. My only comment is that the blast is a waste of plastic, I don't know what to do with it, since it was not properly designed to fit on the spellcasting hand. Now that I've seen some pictures of Shadow Weaver's face without the mask (as inspired by the Netflix series), I had wished this one had an alternate head... but well, that's just a dream as much as my wish for Sagitar in Classics.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

That Shadow Weaver came out great! That She-Ra still makes me sad whenever I see her.

Thank you Joe! You ain't crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Seeing these two is awesome.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Is the ball joint on the knee of moduloks back leg supposed to go side to side, I get the feeling mines been assembled wrong?

Heroic Warrior
    I really like this wave, my only complaint is with the accurate Power Sword. It should have been gray to match She-Ra’s, and just a tad shorter. It’s still the closest any company has gotten to making that sword in 30 years though. This whole wave was really a homerun.

I didn’t think it would bother me so much but I really want ram-man and leech.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I didn’t think it would bother me so much but I really want ram-man and leech.
    Yes!

I'm in the same boat... I think that those two are the biggest omissions from CG.

I would gladly trade Kittrina, Modulok, and Roboto for Ram-Man and Leech.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Got my set today. Overall a great set!

Shadow Weaver is awesome. Can finally do the cartoon pose!

Modulok feels a little cheap (the plastic), as the neck peg broke off mine already. Looks nice though

Prince Adam looks great so clean! Love the sword glow effect.

Roboto - meh. So funny that the one figure that should be shiny isn't shiny, lol! He looks dull and matte.

Stratos - looks great! I may use him as my main Stratos. So nicely painted.

Kitrina - looks just like the cartoon! Nicely sculpted. Would have preferred a Graymalkin statue and claw hands rather than the whip and flame effect.

Now I need Leech and Ram Man. C'mon Super 7, one last wave!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post

Modulok feels a little cheap (the plastic), as the neck peg broke off mine already. Looks nice though
    My neck peg on the filmation head side broke too. Super7 said the would send another neck piece out to me.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I got a stress mark on the Filmation side of Modulok’s neck peg when I took off the head.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMarc View Post
    I got a stress mark on the Filmation side of Modulok’s neck peg when I took off the head.
    Same. Was worried the peg was going to break off in his head, but I did finally manage to get it off. But, yeah major stress marks on the peg, for sure not using the 2 headed neck again, don't want to push my luck.