Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 From Super7....When Does It Ship?

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    If you paid with paypal, you are SOL. Heres Paypal's response when I tried to seek a refund.

"We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). Cases must be filed within 180 days from the date of the transaction. The decision to deny was made because the case was submitted after the 180-day deadline. Therefore, we are unable to offer a resolution toward this matter at this time."
    Oh man, I didn't even think about their 180-Day policy... most of my PayPal cases are won by way of eBay. (And I don't think the 180-Day policy can supersede eBay's buyer-protection...)

I wonder if you can go directly to the credit issuer / bank that is linked to your PayPal? The absurd amount of time that it has taken Super 7 to respond - with no explanation whatsoever - may be enough for you to get a refund... especially because you paid in full with the understanding that these products would be shipped months ago.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    You preordered these figures because you wanted them and they are coming, yes they are late, but Super7 hasn't really been able to give much info why so I suspect Mattel played a part in this delay at some point and Super7 can't comment about that. Everyone who preordered these are in the same boat as you PowerofGS Best to just ride it out like the rest of us and Enjoy your figures when they arrive. I would have loved to have had mine much sooner, but the delay is not a deal breaker for me because I want these figures so I will wait.
    i hadn't considered that. speculating: mattel may have delayed these so that all the buzz just before christmas would be about the masters of the wwe, which would increase sales. if the motuc were shipped, there would be photos & discussion about wave 4 online & that would overshadow the wwe-origins toys.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Man View Post
    New e-mail now says William Stout at the end of the month, Club Grayskull pushed to January. And Snake Mountain is delayed until summer.
    Thanks for the update. Can you provide a screenshot or a link to a web version of the e-mail?
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

I'm disappointed in the delay, but I'm not going to be asking for a refund or anything. With Classics in limbo the last thing we need is to alienate and hurt the bottom line the company most likely to ever produce any in the future.
    Load the spaceships with the rocket fuel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro Eats Soup View Post
    I'm disappointed in the delay, but I'm not going to be asking for a refund or anything. With Classics in limbo the last thing we need is to alienate and hurt the bottom line the company most likely to ever produce any in the future.
    THIS.

And please we are all adult here (regardless if we like to be kids ) and we are not pushed by anyone to deal with Super7. We know very well the company strength and weaknesses.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    bottom line is many people and I mean many will not be spending any more money on Super7 products especially on pre-orders. My bold prediction is that, in a year or so, they will be back to just making those reaction and other figures that they release in their webstore and retail stores...
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

bottom line is many people and I mean many will not be spending any more money on Super7 products especially on pre-orders. My bold prediction is that, in a year or so, they will be back to just making those reaction and other figures that they release in their webstore and retail stores...
    If super7 can deliver on thundercats and turtles in the ultimates than they can build on that. There is a ton of buzz on those. Even those Japanese wrestlers have an audience. If they miss shipping with those first few waves, then yes. I believe they will have burnt through all good will on those properties. And be back to making $20 happy meal toys. But for now, many thundercats fans will stick it out to get the core team.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    If super7 can deliver on thundercats and turtles in the ultimates than they can build on that. There is a ton of buzz on those. Even those Japanese wrestlers have an audience. If they miss shipping with those first few waves, then yes. I believe they will have burnt through all good will on those properties. And be back to making $20 happy meal toys. But for now, many thundercats fans will stick it out to get the core team.

they better deliver on the thundercats! Those poor fans have been dying for some consistent new product for so long, I almost feel sorry for them. Turtles I am not worried. They have lot of avenues for getting their products!!
    Most Wanted:

The email said the new Conan movie ultimate series and Andre the Giant ultimate series were going up for preorder today. I really wanted to see pics of them. Anyone know what happened?

I see bbts has new reaction figures listed but no ultimates.

Thanks.

I like these. I will preorder from bbts. I would love more movies done in this style. Imagine horror icons done like this.

The Andre the Giant is very nice as well. Princess bride figures would be fun.

Heroic Warrior
    Can we keep stuff not related to wave 4 shipping out of this thread.
    Most Wanted:

Can we keep stuff not related to wave 4 shipping out of this thread.
    There is nothing new other than they are listed as coming in January 2020
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    For all these delays, I say they surprise us with two extra figures.

Club Grayskull Leech and Movie Evil-lyn.

I am getting emails everyday from super 7 about their holiday deals but nothing about any preorders. I paid for club grayskull figures 2 months before William Stout figures, so why are they delayed again and we are getting the others first? Anyone who won't admit they are doing something shady has rocks in their head. This is getting pitiful. I can't wait to receive these and snake mountain and never have to deal with them again.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    I am getting emails everyday from super 7 about their holiday deals but nothing about any preorders. I paid for club grayskull figures 2 months before William Stout figures, so why are they delayed again and we are getting the others first? Anyone who won't admit they are doing something shady has rocks in their head. This is getting pitiful. I can't wait to receive these and snake mountain and never have to deal with them again.
    Super7 DID send out an email earlier this week concerning CG and Classics preorders. Don't think anything shady is going on other than some blundered communication early on…for sure don't have rocks in my head.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Super7 JUST sent out an email with updated shipping dates for all their preorders. Get your facts straight before making accusations, it's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post

Here, here!!

I'll go so far as to say that this is taking so long because Super 7 is putting the finishing touches on their New Adventures 10-Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Super7 JUST sent out an email with updated shipping dates for all their preorders. Get your facts straight before making accusations, it's embarrassing.
    I believe you guys, but I can't find the email. I have other Super7 holiday emails. What's the title of the one with the update?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Seriously get your facts straight before making a post like this. So the figure waves are shipping out of order, what's the big deal they are both still coming. I don't think they are doing anything shady, I believe there are things that have happened behind the scenes that they can't discuss with the customer and NO I don't have rocks in my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post

I would be down for that even if it was just CG Leech
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

I never received that email. How is that so hard to believe when people are aways saying they never receive update emails from them and ask for them to be posted in here? Everything I stated was fact(except for the rocks in heads), but defend them to the hilt if you must.
    Last edited by crazyjoe; December 7, 2019 at 06:22pm.

I ordered CG direct through Super7 and usually get the update emails... however all I'm getting lately is those 12 days of Christmas crap emails!

I'm a patient person, but what they are doing here isn't good. I have to admit it's very unlikely I will buy from them again. I very much doubt much will come out of the ThunderCats license either if things move at this pace in 2020 as well

Definately going through BBTS for ThunderCats.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I ordered CG direct through Super7 and usually get the update emails... however all I'm getting lately is those 12 days of Christmas crap emails!

I'm a patient person, but what they are doing here isn't good. I have to admit it's very unlikely I will buy from them again. I very much doubt much will come out of the ThunderCats license either if things move at this pace in 2020 as well

Definately going through BBTS for ThunderCats.
    Sadly, I have to agree with you. Unless Super 7 can get their act together and figure out their scheduling -WITH actual communication - the TMNT, Conan and ThunderCats licenses could be dead in the water... and, I still have a hard time believing that Mattel has anything to do with the delays.

A lot of what I have seen and read on various fan/toy sites is that customers are legitimately irritated and concerned about what is happening at Super 7... Many people want to buy these figures, but are not going to buy direct anymore.

I bring this up because if, (big if) Super 7 does get around to producing the less desirable characters in ThunderCats, Turtles etc.. (they are very ambitious!) and they continue the "must buy as a set" model, then that will push away customers as well. I know that I have no interest in paying $50 + for the Lunatacks characters, so I will cherry pick through BBTS. How will this affect the sales if more and more people go through secondary sellers to claim the more popular characters and avoid the ones that they don't want?

I applaud Super 7 for wanting to deliver the things that fans have always wanted... but, recently they have been sending out more pre-orders for non-existent figures than they have been delivering on year-old announcements...

I miss Matty Collector. With the poor communication and egregious mismanagement of timelines I doubt I'll ever order anything from them again. They'll probably lose the Thundercats license before they finish anything. There are usual timelines on those agreements.

I never thought I'd miss MattyCollector. They may not have had enough figures, but at least we got them on time!

I will be going the more expensive cherry-picking route on BBTS in the future myself. I wanted to show support, but the lack of communication (I also have not received the update e-mails) and the long delays make me quite the jaded consumer.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Heroic Warrior
    I am still sticking to the March delivery date estimate.
    Most Wanted: