Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Yup mine was supposed to be delivered last Friday, and then it was changed to pending status and still no movement on my package, AND I'M in California
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Mine is the same. I mailed Rudy and he said that they’re still shipping figures. They’ll be finished shipping this wave by the weekend and said it will automatically populate when it starts moving. Give it till Saturday and then contact them. I’m also anxiously waiting for mine to move because it was due.
    Thanks for the information as it helped ease my mind I'm happy to say there is now movement on my package so hopefully I should have it with me sometime next week
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Congratulations on those people who had theirs... Enjoy.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    BBTS shipped my item, and it's moving!
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Thanks for the information as it helped ease my mind I'm happy to say there is now movement on my package so hopefully I should have it with me sometime next week
    Anytime! Mine also started moving last night. Expected to arrive on 30th. Excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    It's "go time" and you're looking at an order with no evidence of any progression (aside from a past phonecall).

I'm no shipping expert...and I'd also advocate not being worried...but, because of your unique circumstances I would advocate being concerned and getting back in contact with Super 7 or whoever could give you more definitive answers.

it's a hassle, I know...but better safe than sorry.
    Thanks for the advice. I meant to write Rudy last week but it completely slipped my mind when I got sick. Alls well that ends well though. I'm on the mend and this morning found a shipstation shipping confirmation in my email 👍 So these are still slowly trickling out of the warehouse.

And if Snake Mountain is the final release, what a great way to go out! Still need to start setting money aside for that...
    --- HERB HAZELTON passed away on December 24, 2002 after a long illness. Since 1964 he worked as a head model designer and layout artist for Cathedral Films, Grantray-Lawrence, Filmation, Ruby-Spears, Hanna-Barbera, New World, Universal, Adelaide and DreamWorks. His credits included The Batman/Superman Hour, Star Trek: TAS, He-Man, and She-Ra. --- Rest in peace and God bless, Uncle Herb.

Update:
    From being listed as January 21st Delivery to then being listed as "Shipping Label Created" my order is now scheduled for January 28th delivery!
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelton View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I meant to write Rudy last week but it completely slipped my mind when I got sick. Alls well that ends well though. I'm on the mend...
    Dang...cool you're doing better...rock on!

and this morning found a shipstation shipping confirmation in my email ��
    Boom!

And if Snake Mountain is the final release, what a great way to go out! Still need to start setting money aside for that...
    Its a big investment, but I put my money down for Snake Mountain! Can't wait! It does seem truly monumental...as a toy And as a part of toy history!!!
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine and they're awesome! Love how they did Shadow Weaver's arms and cape.

But... what are we supposed to do with that magic blast?
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

They arrived today after practically a year
    Pro's
    Kattrina doesn't look bad at all.
    Adam is crisply painted
    Stratos ab crunch doesn't bother me
    Shadow weaver feels more solid

Con's
    I don't know exactly why but for whatever reason they simply would not do Shadow weavers robes in the magenta color they did her throwback vintage figure in
    The plastic has swirlys in it and looks and feels cheap. That's always
    Roboto's Claw is warped

that is all. I want to say I'm sad it's over but... I'm not gonna. Wish we would have gotten a few others for completing's sake but whatever.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Got my package of wave 4 today!

I'm really only interested in Stratos and the Power Sword that comes with Adam... but, I went all in because of the completionist in me.

I really would like to have seen a final wave with Ram-Man, Leech and a proper Cringer figure. CG will always feel incomplete without them.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Does anyone have this and the Super 7 ultimate Filmation He-Man? if so, how does the skin tone of he-man match up with Adam's head? If it matches pretty well, I might use the second head of Adam's on that he-man since it is painted.

Quote Originally Posted by zeiss View Post
    Does anyone have this and the Super 7 ultimate Filmation He-Man? if so, how does the skin tone of he-man match up with Adam's head? If it matches pretty well, I might use the second head of Adam's on that he-man since it is painted.
    I would say dosen't match. Skin tone is different
    20200125_103633.jpg
    20200125_103637.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Got my figures yesterday and just now had the opportunity to open them. Overall I'm pleased with them…just wish they weren't the last FILMation figures. Mattel knows how to deliver an unfinished line even when they're not producing it!

Anyway…just one smudge issue on Kittrina. I think the one thing that bothers me the most is the weird ab crunch sculpt on Stratos…I've looked at other pictures and vids and it seems to be a design choice and not an issue with just my figure. The overhang of the torso above the abs is way too big. There's a gap…really ruins the sculpt. Other than that the rest are great! I'm a little confused over how Shadow Weaver is supposed to use that blast effect…like seriously it's useless. I love her updated sculpt though! Modulok looks fantastic…after I took that stupid giraffe neck off. The plastic used for Roboto's torso feels very substantial! Nice and thick! I think I'm surprised the most with Prince Adam! I love the updated vest and the inclusion of the hand that can hold the sword up properly as well as the glow in the dark lightning!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Excitedly got our shipment today (The LAST Classics figures for me and my girls, the figures of which started at the same time my girls did! ), and unfortunately, the extra Modulok figure ordered was MISSING from the package! The label on the package appropriately indicated "1(Set)-0(pA)1(M)-0(W)-1(R)-1(S)-1(K)", but the extra Modulok wasn't there.

Pretty darn disappointing for us. I've never had this happen before, so I'm hopeful Super7 will rectify it quickly and with no further inconvenience to me. I just emailed them to advise them of the issue and request they send me the missing figure.

Have any of you ever had an item be missing from your Super7 order before? Did they handle it quickly and efficiently and get you the missing item mailed out in short order? Is there anything else I can or need to do?

Thanks guys. Hoping for the best, very soon! LOVE the figures though! We watched "The Cat and the Spider", "Betrayal of Stratos", and "Happy Birthday Roboto" this evening to celebrate. Very impressed with the quality of the figs, accessories, and likenesses to the cartoon. (Only tiny nitpick, like others, is the slightly excessive torso gap on Stratos.)

Received the shipment on Friday.... So glad to have them now.
    Thank You for your support ....OCTAVIA 5000! Success rate 100% WooHooo!

Heroic Warrior
    I would have loved one more wave of Leech, Bow, Ram Man and Orko and Kittrina is a waste im.not going to buy her knowing we could have got an essential in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Pretty darn disappointing for us. I've never had this happen before, so I'm hopeful Super7 will rectify it quickly and with no further inconvenience to me. I just emailed them to advise them of the issue and request they send me the missing figure.

Have any of you ever had an item be missing from your Super7 order before? Did they handle it quickly and efficiently and get you the missing item mailed out in short order? Is there anything else I can or need to do?

Yeah, this happened with me not too long ago where I was missing Evilseed from a shipment of the Filmation 5.5" figures.
    I emailed their customer service, explained what happened and included the order number. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but they did email back to say they would rectify it and had my missing figure sent out in what seemed like no time at all.

Heroic Warrior
    Excitedly got our shipment today (The LAST Classics figures for me and my girls, the figures of which started at the same time my girls did! ), and unfortunately, the extra Modulok figure ordered was MISSING from the package! The label on the package appropriately indicated "1(Set)-0(pA)1(M)-0(W)-1(R)-1(S)-1(K)", but the extra Modulok wasn't there.

Thanks guys. Hoping for the best, very soon! LOVE the figures though! We watched "The Cat and the Spider", "Betrayal of Stratos", and "Happy Birthday Roboto" this evening to celebrate. Very impressed with the quality of the figs, accessories, and likenesses to the cartoon. (Only tiny nitpick, like others, is the slightly excessive torso gap on Stratos.)
    Ultimate filmation he man last year. I was missing one from my order and contacted them right after and received my figure like a week or 2 later. They had to finish getting orders out then handle the replacements.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! That's reassuring.
    I emailed them as mentioned, and gave the order number, so hopefully I'm all set and just need to sit back and wait for them to rectify for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I really would like to have seen a final wave with Ram-Man....

Me too. I would have preferred Ram-Man instead of Kitrina for this Wave, but it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I think the one thing that bothers me the most is the weird ab crunch sculpt on Stratos…I've looked at other pictures and vids and it seems to be a design choice and not an issue with just my figure. The overhang of the torso above the abs is way too big. There's a gap…really ruins the sculpt.
    Agree, see my pic. Mine has not even a good finish on the edge.

1.jpg

From this wave, I like Modulok. I ordered an extra of him and Price Adam.

3.jpg 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    Got mine and they're awesome! Love how they did Shadow Weaver's arms and cape.

But... what are we supposed to do with that magic blast?
    I second this. Pixel Dan said that Shadow Weavers blast can be connected but I don't see how to do it?

I ordered 2 sets from Super7 and 2 extra Shadow Weavers from BBTS. The Shadow Weavers from Super 7 have a more mat finish and darker red paint on the horde emblem at the waist. The BBTS figures have bright red paint on the emblem at the waist. They look like 2 different product runs. Neither is bad but they are different.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Never had this problem before, but it happened to me too. I ordered 3 complete sets and then 2 extra Shadow Weavers, and they did not include the extra Shadow Weaver figures.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by Palazzolor View Post
    I second this. Pixel Dan said that Shadow Weavers blast can be connected but I don't see how to do it?
    Thirded. No clue what you're supposed to do with that.
    Last edited by SonOfHeMan; January 27, 2020 at 08:09pm.