Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 784

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

  1. #676
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    2,044
    Mine came on Sunday of all days! Really happy with them. They had a lot to live up to after getting my William Stout figs 2 days before, becasue those are just exquisite. They don't live up to those, but still really fun and no major QC issues.

    The only thing that irritated me is Stratos' upper torso. There's a huge gap between his pecs and abs at the ab crunch that you can visibly see into. Seems like that could have been easily avoided, but that's my only minor gripe. And Prince Adam is just incredible! So glad they listened and painted the human face.

  2. #677
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,275
    Mines here. So far got stratos open cause he was the one I was looking forward to and only one I really remembered from the wave lol. Anyway, this figure is nice. Hard to tell, not sure if the weapons are paid Ted or moulded plastic? Maybe one of you giy can tell. The figure feels real good. Only gripes on this figure is the weird looking chest to stomach transition. And how the head is sculpted under the chin to around the back. Can't really pose it cuase the sculpt gets in the way. Looks silly shaped like that. I guess that's how he looks in the xartoon. I never noticed. Other than them small gripes this figure is a nice figures and seems like the improvement carried through to this wave as well. Let's see upon the rest. I already looked at the boxes and already forget who the wave is lol.

    Welp, prince adam is great. Knocked that out the park. Head tilts and stays everything feels and works great. So far this is 2 for 6. Took me a second to get the sword to sit where it's supposed to in the transformation stuff. On gripe, they took away his ab crunch.

    Roboto mixed feelings. Quality is great in terms of no defects and head moves. But the plastic on the arms feel and look like idk. Like a fisher price toy. But still, he also came out pretty good, regardless of the arms. Left leg hip joint was stuck. But finally got it to move. 3 out of 6 in s7s favor so far... can they make all 6? Idk. Stay tuned and see if I start talking crap or not.

    Shadow weaker is ok. I'm not a fan of the way the females torsos work. It's like black series but it's like springy. But head works pretty good, looks really good. The articulation in the arms and buck are pretty cool, just wish the torso was vetter. It's definitely alot better than previous releases from them. I don't think there's any hinge in the wrists, overall she came out pretty good. I do think mattel would've did a way better job, though on all these. But we can chalk her in there for 4 out of 6. She works pretty good for poses so, plus added articulation on this version is pretty cool. Sculpt is A plus.

    Oh she has some sort of magic blast. No idea what to do with that. Not sure how that is supposed to work, maybe one of you can help me with that. Edit. Her upper torso ain't that bad at all. It's just not what it should be maybe? But way better than it was.

    Modulok is actually pretty dope. Has a different pkastic, heads work a little. Articulation in the forearms below the elbow joint. Came out goid. All mine have had great paint and haven't seen any chipping or flaking. Not sure if the neck piece comes off or not. That don't move all that good and the heads move ok. But you can pull off some cool poses. 5 out of 6. Meow it's time for kittrina. The one that should've been in classics and not this line.

    Hate the female thigh joints. They should be done like the males. Torso crunch is ok for this design they use. Head is tight I ended up snapping mine turning it back and forth. Be aware. . This Might've been an isolated incident or its gonna be tight for everyone. All their heads seem to fit tight and have a squeak. I'm gonna go email them about this. Anyway, she's ok. Everything but the head worked ok for its construction.

    Edit prince Adams torso moves. His second head is tight. Looks like the holes different.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by unclassified; January 21, 2020 at 05:05pm.

  3. #678
    Heroic Warrior Thrillhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    199
    I'm in Australia and I received my Club Grayskull figures yesterday, and my Stout collection just arrived as I was typing this very sentence!!!

    Got the email notification for the Stout figures over a week ago and the CG email only a few days ago so the CG figures were super fast to get here.

  4. #679
    Heroic Warrior MJOLNIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,251
    So aside from Snake Mountain is this the last set of figures from S7? Is this the end of Classics/Grayskull save for maybe the occasional con exclusive?

  5. #680
    Heroic Warrior Creedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    So aside from Snake Mountain is this the last set of figures from S7? Is this the end of Classics/Grayskull save for maybe the occasional con exclusive?
    As of right now, excluding Snake Mountain, this is it. There wonít even be a Powercon exclusive figure this year. Time to update the forum title @JVS3:

    Masters of the Universe Classics Forum (2008 - 2020)

  6. #681
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    As of right now, excluding Snake Mountain, this is it. There wonít even be a Powercon exclusive figure this year. Time to update the forum title @JVS3:

    Masters of the Universe Classics Forum (2008 - 2020)
    Maybe....just mayyyyybe there's still a little hope left for Classics and that's why Val hasn't updated the title of this forum yet....?

    He did post this in the Power-con thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'd consider this: Mattel approved weekly MOTUC bios through November 2020. So, they haven't thrown in the towel on that line.


    Here's hoping for a triumphant return in 2021!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

  7. #682
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Maybe....just mayyyyybe there's still a little hope left for Classics and that's why Val hasn't updated the title of this forum yet....?

    He did post this in the Power-con thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'd consider this: Mattel approved weekly MOTUC bios through November 2020. So, they haven't thrown in the towel on that line.


    Here's hoping for a triumphant return in 2021!
    They keep throwing the towel, we just catch and throw them back at them Mattel, then see who gets tired on the back and forth. We are such little kids.



    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  8. #683
    Heroic Warrior Creedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Maybe....just mayyyyybe there's still a little hope left for Classics and that's why Val hasn't updated the title of this forum yet....?

    He did post this in the Power-con thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I'd consider this: Mattel approved weekly MOTUC bios through November 2020. So, they haven't thrown in the towel on that line.


    Here's hoping for a triumphant return in 2021!
    Most likely he just doesn’t want to throw in the towel, and changing the title would be a bummer for all, even is that is pretty much reality.

    And besides, there’s always a chance Snake Mountain won’t come out till 2021.

  9. #684
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    They keep throwing the towel, we just catch and throw them back at them Mattel, then see who gets tired on the back and forth. We are such little kids.



    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    I like it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    Most likely he just doesn’t want to throw in the towel, and changing the title would be a bummer for all, even is that is pretty much reality.

    And besides, there’s always a chance Snake Mountain won’t come out till 2021.
    Oh man, don't wish that fate on us!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

  10. #685
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,275
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    Mine came on Sunday of all days! Really happy with them. They had a lot to live up to after getting my William Stout figs 2 days before, becasue those are just exquisite. They don't live up to those, but still really fun and no major QC issues.

    The only thing that irritated me is Stratos' upper torso. There's a huge gap between his pecs and abs at the ab crunch that you can visibly see into. Seems like that could have been easily avoided, but that's my only minor gripe. And Prince Adam is just incredible! So glad they listened and painted the human face.
    I believe the cause for stratos is they resculpted over a motuc buck. It looks like sculpt was added and made it disproportionate.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

  11. #686
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,275
    So anyone know how to use that energy blast from shadow weaver? Still no reviews up except German ones and I don't speak it.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

  12. #687
    Ravage ThunderCat blackiecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8,340
    Anyone else still waiting for movement on their package? The tracking status for mine is still "label created".

    I had this exact same thing happen with Club Grayskull Wave 3 and Super7 eventually re-shipped my figures months later out of their customer service stock. I'm worried the same thing is going to happen again
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

    Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

  13. #688
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Anyone else still waiting for movement on their package? The tracking status for mine is still "label created".

    I had this exact same thing happen with Club Grayskull Wave 3 and Super7 eventually re-shipped my figures months later out of their customer service stock. I'm worried the same thing is going to happen again
    Mine is the same. I mailed Rudy and he said that they’re still shipping figures. They’ll be finished shipping this wave by the weekend and said it will automatically populate when it starts moving. Give it till Saturday and then contact them. I’m also anxiously waiting for mine to move because it was due for delivery TODAY!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    So anyone know how to use that energy blast from shadow weaver? Still no reviews up except German ones and I don't speak it.

    Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    From what I can tell you basically hook it into her hand and sleeve and balance the whole thing through that.

  14. #689
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    623
    I would like to take this moment to thank Mattel and Super7 for making this line. As I hold the last figures in this line, I am happy I had a chance to collect these figures as an adult. Back in the 80s, when these came out in India, they were priced out of the reach of most middle class families, so I never could get any.
    Most Wanted:

    Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

  15. #690
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,325
    123411BA-7CB7-42E3-A653-9BD51A9E479C by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr

    Thank you Brian and super7. I hope you get to make more motu in the future as I hope we can buy them. I now move on to snake mountain and your awesome thundercats, TMNT and all the other ultimates you have planned.

    Oh to whom it concerns my box was 37 of 3272.
    Last edited by horseman1981; January 22, 2020 at 01:21pm.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  16. #691
    Heroic Warrior jackstatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    889
    So I received my email on jan 15th, and originally fedex said it would be recieved monday jan 20th. fantastic. i never got it. so tuesday I go to fedex and look, and now its on "Shipping label created" and I am really confused how it went from a delivery of january 20th back to shipping label created.

    Anyone else have that happen?
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

    I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

  17. #692
    Heroic Warrior horseman1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    So I received my email on jan 15th, and originally fedex said it would be recieved monday jan 20th. fantastic. i never got it. so tuesday I go to fedex and look, and now its on "Shipping label created" and I am really confused how it went from a delivery of january 20th back to shipping label created.

    Anyone else have that happen?
    I have had that happen before. They still haven’t picked up that package from super7 yet.

    Thought I would do a group shot. 30 club grayskull figure releases! Well 32 if you count the ultimates but the packaging didn’t fit with the rest. Sorry for my crappy editing. I took this standing on a ladder.

    85474A03-4A3A-4D68-A128-51DAD10FDD4D by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Comedian on the matty forums.

  18. #693
    Heroic Warrior H.A.L.9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ba'hee Priss Dimmie Forever!!
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    So I received my email on jan 15th, and originally fedex said it would be recieved monday jan 20th. fantastic. i never got it. so tuesday I go to fedex and look, and now its on "Shipping label created" and I am really confused how it went from a delivery of january 20th back to shipping label created.

    Anyone else have that happen?
    yes, im in the same boat....
    Check out by trade thread...looking to sell off parts

  19. #694
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    6,069
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I have had that happen before. They still havenít picked up that package from super7 yet.

    Thought I would do a group shot. 30 club grayskull figure releases! Well 32 if you count the ultimates but the packaging didnít fit with the rest. Sorry for my crappy editing. I took this standing on a ladder.

    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...34ab6145_k.jpg85474A03-4A3A-4D68-A128-51DAD10FDD4D by Comedian Horseman, on Flickr
    Nice!

    That is a pretty good selection of characters.

    Other than the fact that there are two He-Men and two Adam's, I think the biggest omissions are Leech, Ram-Man, and Cringer (and possibly Mekanek).

    I'm glad I that I have them all, but it just makes me long for the rest!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

  20. #695
    Heroic Warrior Webstor's Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    They keep throwing the towel, we just catch and throw them back at them Mattel, then see who gets tired on the back and forth. We are such little kids.
    I feel like a jerk for using the word "Final" here...I sincerely don't want to be known as a towel thrower!
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

  21. #696
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Nice!

    That is a pretty good selection of characters.

    Other than the fact that there are two He-Men and two Adam's, I think the biggest omissions are Leech, Ram-Man, and Cringer (and possibly Mekanek).

    I'm glad I that I have them all, but it just makes me long for the rest!
    Whiplash is glaring to me as he appeared in a lot of episodes.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

  22. #697
    Heroic Warrior MOTUmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    189
    for those who have the figures in-hand, does the new Filmation accurate Power Sword fit in Ultimate Filmation He-Man's sword sheath??? The new sword looks to be too long

  23. #698
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    196
    Just looking at the dimensions compared with the ultimate sword, it’s too long. That’s one thing that bugs me even as a kid is that he-mans sheath was so wide and so short there’s no way that long slender sword would ever fit in it

  24. #699
    Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    732
    Got mine today. It is a great wave for sure. Shadow Weaver is especially well done. Feels like a much more solid figure. As much as I like the original Classics Shadow Weaver, I remember being disappointed after taking her out of the packaging. The hollow plastic gave it the feel of a Happy Meal toy. The Super7 figure feels like what I hoped the original would.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

  25. #700
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post
    So I received my email on jan 15th, and originally fedex said it would be recieved monday jan 20th. fantastic. i never got it. so tuesday I go to fedex and look, and now its on "Shipping label created" and I am really confused how it went from a delivery of january 20th back to shipping label created.

    Anyone else have that happen?
    Same here. Got a tracking number on the 15th of January with estimated delivery on 1/20. It's been stuck in "pending" status ever since. I hear the Sorceress' voice saying "Your package will be stuck in transit...forever..."


    OFF TOPIC
    Anyone notice how on the Filmation cartoon the Sorceress would always threaten the heroes that if they missed a portal, they would be trapped forever somewhere?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •