Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Wave 4 From Super7....When Does It Ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    Nobody seems to be mentioning what I went through with both recent MOTUC sets... whereas the first round of figures...the Stout figures....were part of a process where I got a notification that they were shipped USPS and when I checked tracking they were showing up the next day...something almost exactly inverse is occurring with the second round...the six Club Grayskulls... THEY are part of a process where I got a notification that they were shipped FedEx and when I checked tracking, they were said to be showing up the next day DESPITE only the label being created (according to tracking info)...now today IS that day...and maybe there's something I'm missing that will get me my figures by the end of the day today...but I doubt it.

Just found it interesting that I have never seen anyone bringing up this multiple shipping method being used...maybe they have...heck I'm so focused on just getting the figures, I may have actually seen this happen before for my own deliveries and never noticed because the deliveries weren't as close together as these two Stout/CG deliveries.
    I mentioned in the other thread that my William Stout wave was split into two packages. The first two figures showed up Monday via UPS and the other two arrived Wednesday via Fedex.
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

I just got my notice this morning... I'm curious to see how the QC is on this wave, after getting the William Stout figures, my hopes are high.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Lol. Not sure what this funny business is, but this order was rescheduled from today to... Pending. Same as stout collection (which was eventually delivered.)
    Same here.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

I got mine 2 days ago, The QC on these is simply AWESOME! near perfect figures!!
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    I mentioned in the other thread that my William Stout wave was split into two packages. The first two figures showed up Monday via UPS and the other two arrived Wednesday via Fedex.
    Cool. I never paid much attention to this odd (seemingly arbitrary) delivery decision making.

Hard to imagine it could get SO random that one half of the same order is delivered UPS and the other FEDEX... why not make it a hat trick and send some of it USPS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    If I was a betting man, I would bet a 100 bucks, you are not getting those today.
    You'd have won that bet.

At least I'm not seeing that dreaded "PENDING" word in my current tracking...it's moving now, and I'd bet it will arrive when it says it will...sometime on the 19th (tomorrow).
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    I got mine 2 days ago, The QC on these is simply AWESOME! near perfect figures!!
    Can you post pictures? Are you an opener or MOC collector?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine has a Scheduled delivery: Wednesday 1/22/2020 by end of day
    Estimated between:
    11:10 am - 4:40 pm

Since I will be at work and I don't trust pourch pirates not to try and steal this, I have had my package rerouted to my local FedEx drop off where I can go and pick it up on my way home from work.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

I have received zero notifications on Wave 4 shipping. I had paid in installments with Partial.ly but those completed LONG AGO. But perhaps that put my order in a different shipping tier than others who paid all at once? On my preorder page it still says Unfulfilled. In addition I moved since placing the order, but I already talked to Super7 months ago and they confirmed my updated address. Getting worried...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelton View Post
    I have received zero notifications on Wave 4 shipping. I had paid in installments with Partial.ly but those completed LONG AGO. But perhaps that put my order in a different shipping tier than others who paid all at once? On my preorder page it still says Unfulfilled. In addition I moved since placing the order, but I already talked to Super7 months ago and they confirmed my updated address. Getting worried...
    It's "go time" and you're looking at an order with no evidence of any progression (aside from a past phonecall).

I'm no shipping expert...and I'd also advocate not being worried...but, because of your unique circumstances I would advocate being concerned and getting back in contact with Super 7 or whoever could give you more definitive answers.

it's a hassle, I know...but better safe than sorry.
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    Cool. I never paid much attention to this odd (seemingly arbitrary) delivery decision making.

Hard to imagine it could get SO random that one half of the same order is delivered UPS and the other FEDEX... why not make it a hat trick and send some of it USPS!
    Even better, they could have sent one figure each per UPS, Fedex, USPS and DHL.
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

Package has arrived! I have not opened yet though.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Package has arrived! I have not opened yet though.
    If / when you do, let us know your thoughts!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!