Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    I don't think that's how it works. An email message either goes out to a list of people, or it doesn't. The delays in shipment emails has more to do with logistics that it does the email system itself.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Messages, e-mails whatever....can come from shipment carriers AND the company selling the product. In Super 7's case for whatever reason you often get neither.

I don't think that's how it works. An email message either goes out to a list of people, or it doesn't. The delays in shipment emails has more to do with logistics that it does the email system itself.
    In my case, I have two different emails in their system, and I got almost all their emails twice for years! So what are the chances that I didn't get that particular email about the shipments updates in either account!?
    I'm just guessing that it was either a bug of some sort, or the list of the accounts they had on file wasn't complete or tampered with for some technical reason! (file transfer/updates perhaps?).

As for your interesting logistic argument, could you please explain how it works, and how some people got it and other didn't! I'm just curious!?
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    In my case, I have two different emails in their system, and I got almost all their emails twice for years! So what are the chances that I didn't get that particular email about the shipments updates in either account!?
    I'm just guessing that it was either a bug of some sort, or the list of the accounts they had on file wasn't complete or tampered with for some technical reason! (file transfer/updates perhaps?).

As for your interesting logistic argument, could you please explain how it works, and how some people got it and other didn't! I'm just curious!?
    On the email side, there could be many lists. For example, a list for people targeted for promotion, a list of people who haven't purchased for a long time, and/or a list of people who have purchased a certain product. My guess is that the update emails going out aren't going to that last one.

With regard to logistics, Brian had mentioned at Power-Con at the year before last that their new shipment company had to be told very specific instructions. For example, they didn't understand what they were sending were collectibles, so they were shipping without padding until Super7 caught on and had to tell them to get padding in there. So, I believe that the shipment people also decided to trigger the shipment confirmation long after delivery.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Oh, most certainly.

I have seen many people here raise legitimate concerns, but a few very loud, passive-aggressive responses drown those out and add nothing to the conversation.

After all this time I find it hard to believe that some people don't believe others when they say they haven't received the communication from Super 7...
    Next it will be Mattel hacked and sabotaged Super 7's computer system.

Heroic Warrior
    On the email side, there could be many lists. For example, a list for people targeted for promotion, a list of people who haven't purchased for a long time, and/or a list of people who have purchased a certain product. My guess is that the update emails going out aren't going to that last one.

With regard to logistics, Brian had mentioned at Power-Con at the year before last that their new shipment company had to be told very specific instructions. For example, they didn't understand what they were sending were collectibles, so they were shipping without padding until Super7 caught on and had to tell them to get padding in there. So, I believe that the shipment people also decided to trigger the shipment confirmation long after delivery.

man, I appreciate your taking time to explain, but what you are saying is just a bunch of crock..to believe that Super7 maintains multiple lists when they cant manage a single email list properly is giving them too much credit. Even my church which manages mailing lists through mailchimp handles emails better than these jokers.
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Thanks for the elaboration. I never thought of the multiple lists scenario before with S7's setup, but it makes some sense to me now on why both of my email addresses never got that particular email!
    I don't know if this was the case or not, but something to consider for sure.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I checked I ordered these 1/9/19. Anymore I kinda just want a refund, I could put that 240$ to better use now. Kinda over these figures and have more interest in the 5.5 vintage and the future Origins style. Once I get them I'm sure it'll be all good but if i were given the choice to wait or take the cash back i would choose money.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Anyone else just sitting here not getting an email but not losing their ****?

I guess the difference is I'm of the mindset of they'll be here when they're here though.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post

I guess the difference is I'm of the mindset of they'll be here when they're here though.
    Im there with ya.. well get them eventually and im good with that..
    Check out by trade thread...looking to sell off parts

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post

Yup just some action figures better things to worry about. They will show up and a few hundred dollars is not a big deal.

I just received this email from Super7

Masters of the Universe
    Club Grayskull Wave 4 Figures
    Pre-Order Shipping Update
    Hi MOTU Fans and Customers -

We are happy to inform you that the Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull Wave 4 Figures are arriving from our factory soon and we will start shipping orders in the coming weeks.

Please let us know if your Ship To address has changed by clicking the button below to update us and prevent any incorrect or delayed deliveries.

Update us immediately about any address changes and updates by Sunday, December 15th. If your address has not changed there is no need to contact us.

SEND ADDRESS UPDATE
    Thank you for your patience during the production process for this item. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy these figures!

Thank you,
    Super7
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

I received both of these emails as well. (Hello Super7! We appreciate you reading this thread.)
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    I checked I ordered these 1/9/19. Anymore I kinda just want a refund, I could put that 240$ to better use now. Kinda over these figures and have more interest in the 5.5 vintage and the future Origins style. Once I get them I'm sure it'll be all good but if i were given the choice to wait or take the cash back i would choose money.
    Super7 won't refund your $240.00 all sales are final as they are made to order. Super7 just sent out new email updates today that the figures are arriving soon and shipping out in the coming weeks. and if you paid through paypal they won't refund you either. since it would be past their 180 day period to file for a refund.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Heroic Warrior
    I received both of these emails as well. (Hello Super7! We appreciate you reading this thread.)
    I was going to post the same...See how everybody is getting "this" email but they had difficulties getting the other email....
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    I was going to post the same...See how everybody is getting "this" email but they had difficulties getting the other email....
    I received the last email, but as of yet have not received this one.

Edit - Correction, I did get the emails. My work's network likes to play games with my personal email such that I don't always see emails as soon as I get them.
    Last edited by wayne-klops; December 11, 2019 at 10:20am.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Yes, me too.

The part that stands out for me, and gets me the most excited is this:

"Update us immediately about any address changes and updates by Sunday, December 15th. If your address has not changed there is no need to contact us."

This line leads me to believe that they are expecting orders to begin shipping sometime around 12/15/2019!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

This line leads me to believe that they are expecting orders to begin shipping sometime around 12/15/2019!!
    I highly doubt it. Sounds to me as if they're just imposing a cut-off to simplify things and keep people from procrastinating until the last minute which then just causes more problems.

The 15th is literally a handful of days away. Sounds like they'll probably start seeing this stuff in around 2-3 weeks at the earliest, but it's impossible to say if that's when they'll actually get it or will arrive at the docks which then has to go through the whole customs process until it's released which can take longer.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got the email, nice to get some official communication from S7. Wave 4 turning up early next year would be nice actually, nice after-Christmas treat.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

i am well aware of all this, i was just venting, good grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Super7 won't refund your $240.00 all sales are final as they are made to order. Super7 just sent out new email updates today that the figures are arriving soon and shipping out in the coming weeks. and if you paid through paypal they won't refund you either. since it would be past their 180 day period to file for a refund.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    I highly doubt it. Sounds to me as if they're just imposing a cut-off to simplify things and keep people from procrastinating until the last minute which then just causes more problems.

The 15th is literally a handful of days away. Sounds like they'll probably start seeing this stuff in around 2-3 weeks at the earliest, but it's impossible to say if that's when they'll actually get it or will arrive at the docks which then has to go through the whole customs process until it's released which can take longer.
    Yeah, you're probably right...

I was just hoping beyond hope that these guys would visit me on Christmas morning...

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    which is why 100000% I will never EVER pre-order thru them directly because they are totally unreliable with shipping dates. A year later is crazy unprofessional. Sorry to be like that but if you want to be respected as a legit toy company. Don't do that. Like ever.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    which is why 100000% I will never EVER pre-order thru them directly because they are totally unreliable with shipping dates. A year later is crazy unprofessional. Sorry to be like that but if you want to be respected as a legit toy company. Don't do that. Like ever.
    I'm curious to see how this whole situation affects the sales for all of the Super 7 Ultimates lines...

. . . . . .

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing guys.
    Now, I don't wanna be nitpicking or anything here but, I cross my fingers for Adam
    to still be coming with the lightning effect. Otherwise I'll be fine with
    just one laughing Adam (not to mention the previous Classics versions...).
    Hard to tell by judging with this short overview.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Thanks for sharing guys.
    Now, I don't wanna be nitpicking or anything here but, I cross my fingers for Adam
    to still be coming with the lightning effect. Otherwise I'll be fine with
    just one laughing Adam (not to mention the previous Classics versions...).
    Hard to tell by judging with this short overview.
    The effect is in there, trust me.