Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Court Magician
    Got my shipping notification yesterday for a Monday delivery.

Court Magician
    I can smile again

Finally I can finish this motuc cycle and go forward

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully something can be done to at least get ram man leech and whiplash out to fans

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I got my shipping notice 2 days ago too

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Got my shipping notice today from S7. (I honestly forgot where I ordered from) I am excited to add Katrina to my shelf.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Warrior
    anybody's package actually started moving?
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Got my shipping notice this morning!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    anybody's package actually started moving?
    Since Labels were only generated on January 15, 2020 and info sent to FedEx it usually takes about two or three days before FedEx picks up the packages since they will be picking up a lot of them at the same time. Then we will all start to see movement on our packages.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Heroic Warrior
    Got my shipping notice! Should get them on Monday!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Same here! Monday as well!

Lol. Not sure what this funny business is, but this order was rescheduled from today to... Pending. Same as stout collection (which was eventually delivered.)
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Lol. Not sure what this funny business is, but this order was rescheduled from today to... Pending. Same as stout collection (which was eventually delivered.)
    That is because only labels have been created. The packages are still in S7's warehouse waiting to be picked up!
    Most Wanted:

Nobody seems to be mentioning what I went through with both recent MOTUC sets... whereas the first round of figures...the Stout figures....were part of a process where I got a notification that they were shipped USPS and when I checked tracking they were showing up the next day...something almost exactly inverse is occurring with the second round...the six Club Grayskulls... THEY are part of a process where I got a notification that they were shipped FedEx and when I checked tracking, they were said to be showing up the next day DESPITE only the label being created (according to tracking info)...now today IS that day...and maybe there's something I'm missing that will get me my figures by the end of the day today...but I doubt it.

Just found it interesting that I have never seen anyone bringing up this multiple shipping method being used...maybe they have...heck I'm so focused on just getting the figures, I may have actually seen this happen before for my own deliveries and never noticed because the deliveries weren't as close together as these two Stout/CG deliveries.
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    Nobody seems to be mentioning what I went through with both recent MOTUC sets... whereas the first round of figures...the Stout figures....were part of a process where I got a notification that they were shipped USPS and when I checked tracking they were showing up the next day...something almost exactly inverse is occurring with the second round...the six Club Grayskulls... THEY are part of a process where I got a notification that they were shipped FedEx and when I checked tracking, they were said to be showing up the next day DESPITE only the label being created (according to tracking info)...now today IS that day...and maybe there's something I'm missing that will get me my figures by the end of the day today...but I doubt it.

Just found it interesting that I have never seen anyone bringing up this multiple shipping method being used...maybe they have...heck I'm so focused on just getting the figures, I may have actually seen this happen before for my own deliveries and never noticed because the deliveries weren't as close together as these two Stout/CG deliveries.
    If I was a betting man, I would bet a 100 bucks, you are not getting those today.
    Most Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    That is because only labels have been created. The packages are still in S7's warehouse waiting to be picked up!
    Not necessarily... At least what FedEx had communicated to me. With the Stout figures, FedEx showed the package as being in their possession and opened up a case to figure out what was going on.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    BBTS has Wave 4 in stock now as well

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0s81 View Post
    BBTS has Wave 4 in stock now as well
    Yessss!!! From BBTS: "Your pre-order item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. These items will ship once we have processed your payment"
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Mine says monday too but since no movement and only that label was created, doubt it

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbsdrg View Post
    Mine says monday too but since no movement and only that label was created, doubt it
    Yeah noticed mine hasn't moved either. Weird it'd only be at the label created stage still…

Yeah noticed mine hasn't moved either. Weird it'd only be at the label created stage still…
    Not really My William Stout FedEx tracking was only Label created for three days before it showed movement because FedEx finally scanned it at an arrival station.

I'm sure that we all will see our Club Grayskull wave 4 Tracking numbers show movement by Tuesday where Monday is a holiday.

The Warehouse doing the shipping for Super7 must have generated a lot of Labels all at once and then started getting orders ready for FedEx to pick up.
    Last edited by mjw41; January 17, 2020 at 08:43pm.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Not really My William Stout FedEx tracking was only Label created for three days before it showed movement because FedEx finally scanned it at an arrival station.

I'm sure that we all will see our Club Grayskull wave 4 Tracking numbers show movement by Tuesday where Monday is a holiday.
    True it's Super7 after all. I'm surprised in this 11th hour of MotU that I even got shipping notices since in the past I've often gotten the figures BEFORE getting a shipment email.

I would consider it odd though that several of us seem to be seeing the same no update issue with shipping. That would mean someone neglected to scan at least several orders.
    Last edited by chuc98; January 17, 2020 at 08:48pm.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Same here! Monday as well!
    Just changed to Wednesday lol. Of course.

True it's Super7 after all. I'm surprised in this 11th hour of MotU that I even got shipping notices since in the past I've often gotten the figures BEFORE getting a shipment email.

I would consider it odd though that several of us seem to be seeing the same no update issue with shipping. That would mean someone neglected to scan at least several orders.

FedEx finally picked up the package and scanned it

Scheduled delivery: Wednesday 1/22/2020 by end of day
    Estimated between:
    11:10 am - 4:40 pm

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbsdrg View Post
    Mondays a holiday

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    First email said Monday but that's a holiday. New email says Wednesday. It'll be here before we know it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk