Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 From Super7....When Does It Ship?

Wave 4 From Super7....When Does It Ship?

I forget, when are we supposed to be getting these things?
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Manis007 View Post
    I forget, when are we supposed to be getting these things?
    I believe the original estimate was 2nd quarter of 2019, which just ended. I'm getting antsy myself waiting to get new figures in hand. Hopefully it's soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AC_in_SD View Post
    I believe the original estimate was 2nd quarter of 2019, which just ended. I'm getting antsy myself waiting to get new figures in hand. Hopefully it's soon.
    Me too.

I see tons of announcements from them and nothing yet about this wave.

Given the larger financial commitment this time around, I'm not exactly thrilled.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The last official date by Super7 was June 2019 from NYTF in February:

But since June has ended and Brian Flynn showed only first test shots in the last Supercast, I wouldn't expect them before late August.

But there are rumors that a first batch will show up this week in Germany because the German shop actionfiguren24.de had some in stock (they are sold out now again).
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    The last official date by Super7 was June 2019 from NYTF in February:

https://www.planeteternia.de/grafike...les/321550.jpg

But since June has ended and Brian Flynn showed only first test shots in the last Supercast, I wouldn't expect them before late August.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzt-cYtPfIs

But there are rumors that a first batch will show up this week in Germany because the German shop actionfiguren24.de had some in stock (they are sold out now again).
    Space told me today that they don’t expect any of my current preorders that I have with them to be in stock until September. That includes wave 4 club grayskull.

Ah, thanks for sharing that information. I also preordered everything MotUC from Super7 this year at Space. So the waiting continues.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Heroic Warrior
    It would be awesome if Super 7 could stick to their dates or at least keep us updated when the dates change and they're not going to meet them. When it became apparent they weren't going to ship in June, should have updated us with the new estimated ship date.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dead View Post
    When it became apparent they weren't going to ship in June, should have updated us with the new estimated ship date.
    Amen brother. Their communication has always been lacking.
    "..."

If I didn't like the line as much as I do...this would have killed my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    Space told me today that they don’t expect any of my current preorders that I have with them to be in stock until September. That includes wave 4 club grayskull.
    Is that including slime pit he-man, and the movie figs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post

No but slime pit is coming after powercon in August and wave 4 was released before the movie figs so I wouldn’t expect them until long after wave 4. I ordered those directly from Super7.

Heroic Warrior
    It would be awesome if Super 7 could stick to their dates or at least keep us updated when the dates change and they're not going to meet them. When it became apparent they weren't going to ship in June, should have updated us with the new estimated ship date.
    I agree, even though I don't really care when these ship lol. But totally agree for all of you that do care.

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post

Slime Pit aka Horde Zombie He-Man is not produced by Super7 but by Mattel for Power-Con so he is completely independent from Super7's production cycles.

It's really embarassing the lack of the CG Wave 4 shipping informations.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

I don’t get the frustration being shown in this thread. Super 7’s factory was manufacturing six Club Grayskull characters and four William Stout characters. This takes time to do and they ship from China.

Brian Flynn said Super7 Super Cast #17 would be shown just before SDCC.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I don’t get the frustration being shown in this thread. Super 7’s factory was manufacturing six Club Grayskull characters and four William Stout characters. This takes time to do and they ship from China.

There is nothing to understand; shipment was scheduled for last June, but now is July and we have no infos about shipment or delay. So = frustration!
    It's so simply.
    I'm grateful to Super7 for what they have done for MotU, but this doesn't exclude that now would be needed a communication about the wave delivery.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    There is nothing to understand; shipment was scheduled for last June, but now is July and we have no infos about shipment or delay. So = frustration!
    It's so simply.
    I'm grateful to Super7 for what they have done for MotU, but this doesn't exclude that now would be needed a communication about the wave delivery.
    They are toys. I pre-ordered both sets from super7 and I don't have a problem with them possibly running a little late. They had Snake mountain preorder they were dealing with I'm sure we will hear about when they are shipping just before SDCC

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

It's so simply.
    I agree. An update would be sufficient.

Heroic Warrior
    It is a little frustrating S7 doesn’t update on where this wave is and when it will ship. We ordered in January given how little product S7 produced you’d think they could have been produced by now. I mean Hasbro has turned out probably 7 times as many figures in same six month period. Plus I’d like an update on status of Club grayskull. When is next wave being revealed?

I don’t get How a movie or Mattel would impact this line. Afterall Hasbro and Marvel don’t have a problem putting out BOTH movie and classic figures at the same time. Why cant Mattel do what it’s doing for the film and let S7 continue what they’re doing with the nostalgic product unless Mattel is scared the movie will be a flop compared to the other media and wants to clear the field which would be pretty pathetic if they don’t have faith in the film

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post

Right now we're just waiting for an update about CG series 4. That's the next shipment. The William Stout figures shouldn't even be in production until after the CG Series is finished. That's 6 figures, not 10.

The pre-order was January. The announced ship date was June. I don't think it's a lot to ask for an update now that it's July 9th and we haven't heard anything about these figures since the June ship date was announced. They're already way behind their projected 4 month (quarterly) turn around. If we're really not getting these until September, as people are reporting Space is telling them, that's 8 months turn around........double the turn around time on this series.
    Last edited by Evil Dead; July 9, 2019 at 03:38pm.

Right now we're just waiting for an update about CG series 4. That's the next shipment. The William Stout figures shouldn't even be in production until after the CG Series is finished. That's 6 figures, not 10.

The pre-order was January. The announced ship date was June. I don't think it's a lot to ask for an update now that it's July 9th and we haven't heard anything about these figures since the June ship date was announced. They're already way behind their projected 4 month (quarterly) turn around. If we're really not getting these until September, as people are reporting Space is telling them, that's 8 months turn around........double the turn around time on this series.
    Watch Super7 Supercast 16 Brian is clearly holding factory plastic samples of CG wave 4 prince Adam and William Stout Gold god Skeletor only the plastics are multicolored because they are just Plastic samples Super7 got and with those they will signoff on Production or make corrections on them if needed but clearly the Factory is doing all ten figures at once not just CG wave 4 oh and lets not forget the Conan figure too that's 11 figures.

Heroic Warrior
    I've watched Supercast 16. WSC pre-order was 2 months after CG series 4 in January. If they actually did wait until the pre-order was finished for the WSC before even beginning production on CG series 4, Brian not only owes us an update on the shipment of these figures but also an explanation as to why they would wait months after the pre-order ended to begin production on the figures when the WSC has nothing to do with CG series 4. They're a different order sold to different customers.

I'm not saying they didn't do it. I'm saying that if they did, they shouldn't have. If they did, I think it means that Mattel has pulled all licenses for MOTU including the CG line and these will be the last figures from S7. Waiting months after the pre-order to even begin production on the figures probably means they were more concerned with using the factory for other lines that they will continue to be able to sell, not really minding if it means a turn around time 8 months (according to Space) for the last batch of CG figures.

I've watched Supercast 16. WSC pre-order was 2 months after CG series 4 in January. If they actually did wait until the pre-order was finished for the WSC before even beginning production on CG series 4, Brian not only owes us an update on the shipment of these figures but also an explanation as to why they would wait months after the pre-order ended to begin production on the figures when the WSC has nothing to do with CG series 4. They're a different order sold to different customers.

I'm not saying they didn't do it. I'm saying that if they did, they shouldn't have. If they did, I think it means that Mattel has pulled all licenses for MOTU including the CG line and these will be the last figures from S7. Waiting months after the pre-order to even begin production on the figures probably means they were more concerned with using the factory for other lines that they will continue to be able to sell, not really minding if it means a turn around time 8 months (according to Space) for the last batch of CG figures.

Brian stated Super cast 17 is coming before SDCC and they will have a whole host surprises and some things we thought they would do. Not sure exactly what Mattel is or isn't going to let super7 do as i'm not sure what their deal was and exactly when it would end what month what year.

I'm sure Super cast 17 might give us more information in this area. CG 4 started in January and ended in early February, Then The WS figures were shown at TF along with the Conan figure on the MOTUC buck which went up for preorder in March.

Then Super7 was Very Busy with finalizing the Snake mountain Preorder to go up in May. Now SDCC is a week away and I'm sure Super7 is busy gearing up for that, which is why Brian will do Super cast 17 to get info out to us while they are busy at SDCC.
    Last edited by mjw41; July 9, 2019 at 06:31pm.

Heroic Warrior
    It's so simply.
    Agreed. A simple email from them stating that the wave is delayed (like any other company would do) isn't too much to ask for.

They are a business. Regardless of what else is going on, they should keep customers informed.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Nothing better to worry about then Action Figures delayed a couple months? Compare Hasbro to Super7? Really on point with this thread!! I have the same wave on order take your time Super7 make them perfect! Don’t need a email telling me sorry.
    Last edited by quick16tt; July 9, 2019 at 08:08pm.