Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    Why thank you sir!

It does make me chuckle seeing ppl losing their **** over a minor delay. And it is minor. At the end of the day if you can't have the money held up bit longer due to unforseen circumstances then maybe you don't have the expendable income to use on these luxury items.

Dems the facts.

Meanwhile my Masterpiece Skullcruncher might actually get released in December. Over 2 years since being paid for. Life will go on.
    Probably all the companies that I'm getting my luxury items from should adapt to Super7's "minor-delay" business model, so I can have bigger chuckles at my pointless investments later on, don't you think?
    Yay, this must be it, after all patience is a virtue.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Why thank you sir!

It does make me chuckle seeing ppl losing their **** over a minor delay. And it is minor. At the end of the day if you can't have the money held up bit longer due to unforseen circumstances then maybe you don't have the expendable income to use on these luxury items.

Dems the facts.

Meanwhile my Masterpiece Skullcruncher might actually get released in December. Over 2 years since being paid for. Life will go on.
    This is one of the most condescending remarks I have read online.

There is a big difference supporting some of the numerous Third Party/knock off Transformers and supporting a supposedly legit company making actual licenced products.

Plenty of people here can afford the products. Most people though have enough common sense that they don't like leaving their money in other peoples bank accounts gaining interest while they don't have the products they paid for or delivered by the advertised arrival time.

Super 7 should be grateful for fans supporting them, yet they continually fail to meet delivery estimates, have poor quality control then have the audacity to not even communicate with their customers. No wonder Mattel is taking the licence from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Super 7 should be grateful for fans supporting them, yet they continually fail to meet delivery estimates, have poor quality control then have the audacity to not even communicate with their customers. No wonder Mattel is taking the licence from them.
    Mattel is not taking the license from Super7 and if Mattel eventually does, it is not the reason you have stated above.

Sorry you're not being correct on this.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Mattel is not taking the license from Super7 and if Mattel eventually does, it is not the reason you have stated above.

Sorry you're not being correct on this.

Well we all know Mattel are taking back control of MOTU...but I am impressed. Not only do you have insider information on Super 7's business dealings you even know that their handling of the licence won't play a part in Mattel taking the licence.

Well we all know Mattel are taking back control of MOTU...but I am impressed. Not only do you have insider information on Super 7's business dealings you even know that their handling of the licence won't play a part in Mattel taking the licence.
    And yet you complained about condescendence when you yourself are doing the same thing.

During an interview with Nerds on A Couch at Power Con, Super7 themselves said Mattel has not taken back the license. They are not permitted to produce any more of the Classics/Club Grayskull lines while Mattel is producing Origins, but they are in discussions as to when they might be able to resume as there is no definitive timetable as to when that might happen.

Put your disdain for Super7 aside for a moment and take in the facts as to the information that has actually been given, as this just isn't relegated to you, but this forum has become notorious for misinformation being spread.

I just told you how inaccurate you are based on what are known so far but yet again you jumped to another conclusion and manage to throw shade, again. Sorry but you are wrong, and I'm sure you have zero insider info on what is Mattel business dealings.

You can do the hate on Super7 all you like but be more accurate about it will you?

And for those who noticed, since I'm a minority here...yes, I am supportive of Super7 simply because they do MOTU and Thundercats. Like you and others, I also see issues on them, but my appreciation outweigh them than those issues and It shows on my post.

I just told you how inaccurate you are based on what are known so far but yet again you jumped to another conclusion and manage to throw shade, again. Sorry but you are wrong, and I'm sure you have zero insider info on what is Mattel business dealings.

You can do the hate on Super7 all you like but be more accurate about it will you?

And for those who noticed, since I'm a minority here...yes, I am supportive of Super7 simply because they do MOTU and Thundercats. Like you and others, I also see issues on them, but my appreciation outweigh them than those issues and It shows on my post.

I never claimed anything I said was fact. I also really hate that phrase ''throwing shade''.
    Last edited by Mark M; October 18, 2019 at 12:10pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't log on here much anymore because of all the silly bashing.

I for one am a huge S7 fan.

I have 29 figures coming this month! That is so much MOTU goodness, I may take the day off work and do a Scrooge McDuck dive into my pile of loot.

7 Neo Vintage Wave 3
    7 Neo Vintage Wave 4
    7 Los Amos packaging figures
    2 Japanese packaging figures
    6 ReAction figures.

Well worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    And yet you complained about condescendence when you yourself are doing the same thing.

During an interview with Nerds on A Couch at Power Con, Super7 themselves said Mattel has not taken back the license. They are not permitted to produce any more of the Classics/Club Grayskull lines while Mattel is producing Origins, but they are in discussions as to when they might be able to resume as there is no definitive timetable as to when that might happen.

Put your disdain for Super7 aside for a moment and take in the facts as to the information that has actually been given, as this just isn't relegated to you, but this forum has become notorious for misinformation being spread.
    It would be nice if Super 7 could continue the 5.5" figures. If Mattel has any sense they will not permit them to do anymore Classics and resume making them themselves. As much as I liked the idea of Origins at first it does seem a bit of a downgrade compared to Classics. I honestly don't think Origins will have that much retail success and don't like the look or proportions of the Origins figures.

There is a big difference supporting some of the numerous Third Party/knock off Transformers and supporting a supposedly legit company making actual licenced products.

Plenty of people here can afford the products. Most people though have enough common sense that they don't like leaving their money in other peoples bank accounts gaining interest while they don't have the products they paid for or delivered by the advertised arrival time.

Perspective, it's a beautiful thing. Your toys will come.
    Last edited by TigerBlade; October 18, 2019 at 12:30pm.

I never claimed anything I said was fact. I also really hate that phrase ''throwing shade''.
    ok, this response really says a lot.

I'll keep this in mind from now on.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; October 18, 2019 at 12:41pm.

ok, this response really says a lot.

I'll keep this in mind from now on.

No problem lol. I hear it being said a lot online etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Perspective, it's a beautiful thing. Your toys will come.
    No they won't. I have not bought any products made by Super 7. I was interested in getting the movie figures and Conan though from a UK seller when they come in stock....seems that won't be for a while. But if they ever come in stock or not it doesn't really matter that much to me. I like the figures well enough but MOTU isn't a priority for me.

No problem lol. I hear it being said a lot online etc.

- - - Updated - - -

No they won't. I have not bought any products made by Super 7. I was interested in getting the movie figures and Conan though from a UK seller when they come in stock....seems that won't be for a while. But if they ever come in stock or not it doesn't really matter that much to me. I like the figures well enough but MOTU isn't a priority for me.

Wait....wait. Let me get this straight.

You're complaining about the situation but you haven't bought any of it?

Damn son. That's a whole other level.

Court Magician

I support all that you say

All those that are happy with Super 7 delays because they can get the money, are the worst excueses I ve heard

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dead View Post
    your post makes no sense. money isn't "held up". money was paid for a product. the money is never coming back lol. It's not like S7 is shipping us refund checks with our figures. No matter when they ship the product, the money is as equally spent as it was in January.

S7's shady practices annoy me personally and probably many others. They keep pushing the date of our pre-ordered figures so they can produce a bunch of products nobody pre-ordered, they're just releasing for sale on their webstore. They should make the products they've already been paid to make, the product we've already bought before they "delay" that production 6 months so they can use the factory to make a bunch of products to put up for sale on their webstore that someone will hopefully buy when they do. They also don't give updates about "delays" as you call them but is actually them purposely pushing back the product we've already bought so they can make other products at the factory to sell instead of the pre-orders they already sold us. ship date was in June. No update in May. No update in June. No update in July. In August they tell us they will ship in September. Again, no update in September. After missing their second ship date to churn out more Re-Action figures they then tell us in October the new ship date is December. Very unprofessional.
    I agree with you. I don't mind the delays but simple communication with the customer base is essential, Super7 is lacking in this case.

Yeah, I get this is a forum and healthy debate and constructive criticism are welcomed, but I’m finding most that have issues with super7, are not buy their products. So my thoughts are those that have bought the product and are awaiting delivery, by in large, seem to not be bothered much by the delay.

Now this does not let super7 off the hook, Brian has been way to quite on this issue. Again perhaps it’s a Mattel issue or maybe he is just the complete opposite of toyguru. I will say, Brian comes off very well in podcasts. He should consider doing more of those with fan sites.

Either way, my pile of loot which will ship from bbts next week has my vintage wave 3, vintage wave 4, the Japanese packaging set and all 3 power con exclusives. That is putting one heck of smile on my face. Then I have filmation wave 4, classics wave 3 and snake mountain coming soon...along with Conan, toxi, voltron, ren and stimpy, and then thundercats and turtles. I hate waiting, I hate not having the items at all even more.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Wait....wait. Let me get this straight.

You're complaining about the situation but you haven't bought any of it?

Damn son. That's a whole other level.
    Su[per 7 should be presenting themselves and their products better to potential customers.

Meanwhile ppl are reporting they're getting dispatch emails on FB for Wave 4.

Bring 'em on.
    Last edited by TigerBlade; October 19, 2019 at 06:46am.

Meanwhile ppl are reporting they're getting dispatch emails on FB for Wave 4.
    Wow really? Shipping notices for CG wave 4? Is it from European customers? I’m assuming it is not from US-S7-direct purchases, right? Just wondering because of the mail saying it would ship in December?

My god the vitriol in this thread is ridiculous. I get how frustrating it is waiting for these figures but none of us are in the know about what is going on and why there has been such a delay. Do you honestly think Super7 want to **** their customers off this much on purpose? Or maybe just maybe there are things out of their control delaying the release that they are not at liberty both professionally and contractually to tells us about. Or then again maybe they just want to earn that % on our money and **** their customer base off, what seems more likely.

Sooooo... When do we get our figs now?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Sooooo... When do we get our figs now?
    February .......

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dead View Post
    February .......
    Now thatīs an answer.

Maybe the thread title could be changed into:

Wave 4 from Super7 ships not before winter 2020

That would help out everyone if you ask me.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Now thatīs an answer.

Maybe the thread title could be changed into:

Wave 4 from Super7 ships not before winter 2020

That would help out everyone if you ask me.
    I guess MOTUC (CG) never dies if the final wave never ships!

Quote Originally Posted by Creedog View Post
    I guess MOTUC (CG) never dies if the final wave never ships!
    Every so often this thread offers something that inspires an emotional reaction from me of sincere joy rather than melancholy...kudos for the slam dunk of the day, Creedog!

As far as my current thoughts...I don't want to be particularly negative here (and what I'm about to ponder on isn't directly negative...it's more of just having a theory), but one thing I didn't see pointed out in this thread, is that those of us who've been buying MOTU Classics specifically for many years are not familiar with a gap like this (planned gaps or unplanned gaps) between waves.

It's kinda unprecedented, isn't it?

I suppose if you haven't been buying them consistently for a few years, you wouldn't even know if this was going on...if it even is going on (?) I'm not a mathematician

That said: IF this is occurring AND there are many like myself who've been buying for many years, then maybe some of the heat felt here in this thread is simply a jonesing/craving for a fix and being unavailable to get it in the usual time period they're used to. That's what it feels like for me anyway....like, its the longest I've gone without new MOTUCs regardless of Wave 4 being notably late specifically.

Thank goodness for Power-Con exclusives!