Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 From Super7....When Does It Ship?

I never realized how big a thread this would turn into when I was trying to just find out when nearly 300 dollars worth of product was finally getting delivered.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Manis007 View Post
    I never realized how big a thread this would turn into when I was trying to just find out when nearly 300 dollars worth of product was finally getting delivered.
    That's what happens with a forum full of toy manufacturing, licensing and logistic experts. 12 pages of pure speculation spoken as fact.

2 months to go.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    That's what happens with a forum full of toy manufacturing, licensing and logistic experts. 12 pages of pure speculation spoken as fact.

2 months to go.
    Hahahahaa

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    I didn't like Teela's face but it was a bit better than Mattel's CG Teela...that was a mess. I think the Super 7 vintage figures face sculpts look a lot better, Teela especially.
    Green Rules
    You mean Mattel Point Dread Teela right?
    Have to disagree with S7 Neo vintage Teela's face look better than CG Teela's. Neo Vintage Teela looks like what she supposed to, a doll like face. CG Teela is the best so far. But I do respect your preference to S7 vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I know people (including me) expected a dark green TriKlops but I love that figure still. Probably more so because that green is my favourite colour
    The green of Tri-Klops beside the green parts of Trap Jaw looks complimentary and nice together... Try to stand them side by side... it is really nice to look at.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; October 12, 2019 at 09:18am.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    You mean Mattel Point Dread Teela right?
    Have to disagree with S7 Neo vintage Teela's face look better than CG Teela's. Neo Vintage Teela looks like what she supposed to, a doll like face. CG Teela is the best so far. But I do respect your preference to S7 vintage.
    I did mean the Teela that came with Point Dread. I meant the way the vintage figures came out looking like their prototypes unlike the Club Greyskull figures.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Manis007 View Post
    A lot of other people were wanting to know about their $300 too.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

The green of Tri-Klops beside the green parts of Trap Jaw looks complimentary and nice together... Try to stand them side by side... it is really nice to look at.
    I haven’t actually posed them like that yet! I will definitely try that! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    While I understand the bad feelings on the delay of these figures, this actually turns out to be a relief for me!

I've been out of regular employment since January, only able to find lower-paying jobs than what I am used to. Obviously, action figure collecting was one of the first things to go, and I had to cancel my pre-order for this set. Now, however, I'm finally back in the business that I'm used to, making the pay that I'm used to, and I am finally prepared to get these! I know mine is a bit of a special circumstance, but this delay actually worked out in my favor.
    Kinda the same for me, the longer they’re delayed the more time I have to save up for them (I’m not buying direct from S7).
    Plus knowing this is the final wave, i’m in no rush for it whatsoever.

Heroic Warrior
    I am more irritated that this is the last wave for awhile if not forever? At this point idc if Mattel or Super7 continues the line just make more Club Grayskull figures.

@dinobot
    @Fright Zone

Same here, the delay is helping me in funding these toys i love.. more time to save funds.

Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    I am more irritated that this is the last wave for awhile if not forever? At this point idc if Mattel or Super7 continues the line just make more Club Grayskull figures.
    Nobody continues the line. It‘s on hiatus because of the start of the MotU Origins line from Mattel in Fall 2020.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Totally agree.

Darn that Brian Flynn and company with their "shipping dates" spoken like they're facts...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Nobody continues the line. It‘s on hiatus because of the start of the MotU Origins line from Mattel in Fall 2020.
    Nobody will continue to collect motuc line due these conditions (Mattel prevarication for Origins line, Super7 monstrous delay in delivery eveything plus really poor and contradictory comunications).
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Totally agree.

Darn that Brian Flynn and company with their "shipping dates" spoken like they're facts...
    I've never, ever taken a projected shipping date as fact in my entire collecting life, things happen and things can change. Try collecting third party Transformers too, then you'll know what a slipped shipping date is. Perspective is a beautiful thing

2 years so far on my longest preorder, this is a mere speed bump.

Best comment I've ever read on these boards!

Widget

2 months to go.
    And do not forget all those costumers that love mediocrity, delays and that they think if they defend Super 7 they will get free toys
    Last edited by He-manīs groin; October 17, 2019 at 02:53pm.

I don't know about you guys but I don't want sub par action figures from Super7. I want my $1 worth of pure awesomeness figure with updated articulation and brand new toolings and I want it delivered in my doorstep first thing in the morning.

Now, where the heck is my unicorn? I want to go grab some mint on card MOTU He-Man in Toys R Us.

I know not funny.... carry on..

Now, where the heck is my unicorn?
    It's at the stables across the road form the ''Playset'' factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    It's at the stables across the road form the ''Playset'' factory.
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    He may have just meant a factory that specializes in playsets. I wouldn't suggest taking every word or phrase he says during a casual interview to be written rule or law.
    I thought it is made clear that we should not take it literally.

Can't wait for the new set from Super7 to arrive soon.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; October 15, 2019 at 08:05am.

I thought it is made clear that we should not take it literally.

Can't wait for the new set from Super7 to arrive soon.

I couldn't resist.

It's sad (and frightening) when you start discussing unicorns in a "when does it ship?" thread...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I've never, ever taken a projected shipping date as fact in my entire collecting life, things happen and things can change. Try collecting third party Transformers too, then you'll know what a slipped shipping date is. Perspective is a beautiful thing

2 years so far on my longest preorder, this is a mere speed bump.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    Best comment I've ever read on these boards!
    Why thank you sir!

It does make me chuckle seeing ppl losing their **** over a minor delay. And it is minor. At the end of the day if you can't have the money held up bit longer due to unforseen circumstances then maybe you don't have the expendable income to use on these luxury items.

Dems the facts.

Meanwhile my Masterpiece Skullcruncher might actually get released in December. Over 2 years since being paid for. Life will go on.
    Last edited by TigerBlade; October 17, 2019 at 03:05pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I think "people losing it" over a "minor delay" is a gross exaggeration of reality. True other companies have delays all the time…but THEY COMMUNICATE IMMEDIATELY that things have changed. I've bought from Hot Toys and Quantum Mechanix…when they've experienced delays they let people know immediately, NOT a month after the original projected shipping date. It's Super7's silence that raised concerns. People have a right to know if there's a timeline change.

We paid for it…simple communication is all anyone's asked for.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Why thank you sir!

It does make me chuckle seeing ppl losing their **** over a minor delay. And it is minor. At the end of the day if you can't have the money held up bit longer due to unforseen circumstances then maybe you don't have the expendable income to use on these luxury items.

Dems the facts.

Meanwhile my Masterpiece Skullcruncher might actually get released in December. Over 2 years since being paid for. Life will go on.
    your post makes no sense. money isn't "held up". money was paid for a product. the money is never coming back lol. It's not like S7 is shipping us refund checks with our figures. No matter when they ship the product, the money is as equally spent as it was in January.

S7's shady practices annoy me personally and probably many others. They keep pushing the date of our pre-ordered figures so they can produce a bunch of products nobody pre-ordered, they're just releasing for sale on their webstore. They should make the products they've already been paid to make, the product we've already bought before they "delay" that production 6 months so they can use the factory to make a bunch of products to put up for sale on their webstore that someone will hopefully buy when they do. They also don't give updates about "delays" as you call them but is actually them purposely pushing back the product we've already bought so they can make other products at the factory to sell instead of the pre-orders they already sold us. ship date was in June. No update in May. No update in June. No update in July. In August they tell us they will ship in September. Again, no update in September. After missing their second ship date to churn out more Re-Action figures they then tell us in October the new ship date is December. Very unprofessional.