Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Agreed. A simple email from them stating that the wave is delayed (like any other company would do) isn't too much to ask for.

They are a business. Regardless of what else is going on, they should keep customers informed.
    Super7 has never been very competent in this regard...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    There is nothing to understand; shipment was scheduled for last June, but now is July and we have no infos about shipment or delay. So = frustration!
    It's so simply.
    I'm grateful to Super7 for what they have done for MotU, but this doesn't exclude that now would be needed a communication about the wave delivery.
    Yup. Agreed. My money is with them, and so yes, an update is needed.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    Nothing better to worry about then Action Figures delayed a couple months? Compare Hasbro to Super7? Really on point with this thread!! I have the same wave on order take your time Super7 make them perfect! Don’t need a email telling me sorry.
    Unfortunately it's looking like the extra time isn't because they were making them perfect but because they took the pre-orders in January but didn't start on the figures until April, after the William Stout Collection pre-orders had finished (pre-order ended 3/30). This means the September ship date quoted by SPACE is the normal 4-5 month turnaround. They didn't take extra time, they just waited a few months until after the pre-order for the next wave ended before starting on the CG Wave.

That said, I never have any problems with the quality in the figures I receive. My Grizzlor had an extremely loose right leg (hip/ankle) that flopped around like a marionette but that was easily fixed. We've all been in this game a long time and loose joints are part of it. We all know how to fix that quickly. I'll never complain about Super7's quality, just their communication.

Heroic Warrior
    The newest Super7 Supercast just uploaded on YouTube and no news on wave 4, maybe at SDCC?

Court Magician
    Am really tired of Super 7. expensive items, a lot of delays and their communication is even worst

Quote Originally Posted by 80sboy4 View Post
    The newest Super7 Supercast just uploaded on YouTube and no news on wave 4, maybe at SDCC?
    The new Super7 Supercast #17 is in three parts Brian Told me. Part two was shown today dealing with the Boodega monster Items. Part three will be shown Tomorrow Thursday and part one will be shown on Friday.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Court Magician
    Why do they set the release or ship dates so early? Why don't they add a couple months to them? Don't they see they are pretty much always late?!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    The new Super7 Supercast #17 is in three parts Brian Told me. Part two was shown today dealing with the Boodega monster Items. Part three will be shown Tomorrow Thursday and part one will be shown on Friday.
    Oh I see, thanks for the info!

the new super7 supercast #17 is in three parts brian told me. Part two was shown today dealing with the boodega monster items. Part three will be shown tomorrow thursday and part one will be shown on friday.
    new math !

Quote Originally Posted by Timpopkid View Post
    new math !
    Its How Super7 is choosing to do their Supercast #17 for SDCC. Part 2 was yesterday dealing with Their Monster Boodega. Today was part 3 dealing with their Peanuts Good Grief Pop up shop.
    Tomorrow (Friday) is part 1
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Heroic Warrior
    The newest Supercast went up today and no news on Wave 4s progress. Hopefully we get something at SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sboy4 View Post
    The newest Supercast went up today and no news on Wave 4s progress. Hopefully we get something at SDCC.
    nope I noticed that too and I messaged Brian about it he replied that the Supercast was dealing strictly with SDCC and I said well your customers are looking for an update on CG wave 4 and the William Stout figures they preordered. Brian said an email update will be going out next Friday regarding those figures.

I don’t know, he gave me snake mountain. I’m just not concerned by these running a bit late. Don’t get me wrong I want the movie figures real bad. But I’m not losing sleep over this.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I don’t know, he gave me snake mountain. I’m just not concerned by these running a bit late. Don’t get me wrong I want the movie figures real bad. But I’m not losing sleep over this.
    I'm not losing sleep over it either but when they internally see that they're not going to hit a shipment date they should be proactive and send out an email THEN…not weeks or months later.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Great. We'll get an update on 7/19 about figures we ordered in January that were supposed to ship in June that apparently Super 7 never even started production on until April.

I'm guessing October. Space says they're not supposed to get theirs until September at the earliest and they get theirs weeks earlier than we get ours from Super 7 due to travel time from China and S7 getting everyone's orders together to ship out.

Heroic Warrior
    nope I noticed that too and I messaged Brian about it he replied that the Supercast was dealing strictly with SDCC and I said well your customers are looking for an update on CG wave 4 and the William Stout figures they preordered. Brian said an email update will be going out next Friday regarding those figures.
    Thanks for reaching out to Brian and relaying the information to us. In no hurry I just wanted to know when I can expect these figures and the current progress of them. Just wish Super7 would automatically give us updates every so often.

Not to start any rumors, but with Mattel so aggressively reclaiming MOTU (and POP) in anticipation of the movie, I wouldn’t be surprised if Super7 is under VERY strict orders to keep any and all mention of MOTU quiet until after SDCC.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'm not losing sleep over it either but when they internally see that they're not going to hit a shipment date they should be proactive and send out an email THEN…not weeks or months later.
    ^^^This... so much, this!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Not to start any rumors, but with Mattel so aggressively reclaiming MOTU (and POP) in anticipation of the movie, I wouldn’t be surprised if Super7 is under VERY strict orders to keep any and all mention of MOTU quiet until after SDCC.
    This could be the reason.
    Super7 has always keep informed the customers in the past. For this reason I’m frustrate for the absence of new waves news.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    This could be the reason.
    Super7 has always keep informed the customers in the past. For this reason I’m frustrate for the absence of new waves news.
    Super7 is sending an email update on the Club Grayskull wave 4 and William Stout figures on Friday July 19th

Super7 is sending an email update on the Club Grayskull wave 4 and William Stout figures on Friday July 19th
    Hopefully that update isn't "they're cancelled" lol

Just seems odd for no MOTU presence from Super7 at SDCC when you've got the Mattel 2 pack there and even Mondo is showcasing their line with new surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by DGSimo View Post
    Hopefully that update isn't "they're cancelled" lol

Just seems odd for no MOTU presence from Super7 at SDCC when you've got the Mattel 2 pack there and even Mondo is showcasing their line with new surprises.
    No its really not odd at all. Brian Flynn said everything is in flux Right now with Mattel and their Movie coming out in 2021 He said they may not want MOTU product out from another company for a year. Rumors have been posted here that Mattel has been taking back all the licences from companies because of the upcoming movie. We don't know what arangment Mattel and super7 have at this time so It makes Sence super7 has no MOTUC product being shown for SDCC. Mattel may want it that way because they want all the attention on the MOTU product they are putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by DGSimo View Post
    Agreed.

I always thought that the more exposure, the better...

Who knows what this means for CC, CG and Snake Mountain. (I would have loved to see some type of Snake Mountain presence - even if it was a mock-up - with the movie figures displayed all around it...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Agreed.

I always thought that the more exposure, the better...

Who knows what this means for CC, CG and Snake Mountain. (I would have loved to see some type of Snake Mountain presence - even if it was a mock-up - with the movie figures displayed all around it...)
    Yeah, I mean we last saw the Stout figures back in early June as unpainted prototypes because they looked like they had been retooled? Surprised they aren’t there or Snake Mountain after successfully getting “funded” so to speak. However if what you guys is saying about Mattel and taking back the 5.5” line and stuff is true then I can see but has me wondering about the Stout wave and such...

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know why people are worried about the Stout Collection. They're not late yet. That pre-order ended on 3/30. The earliest they could have gone into production was April, 3 months ago. As far as we know, those figures are right on schedule (even if they're not, we don't know that yet because they're not late).

What is late and S7 has not updated us on is CG Wave 4 whose Pre-order was in January. It was the series of figures sold prior to the Stout Collection. It was supposed to ship in June. According to mjw41, who contacts S7 staff from time to time, they didn't even begin production of these figures after the pre-order. They sat around for another 3 months, waited until they put out another series of figures (the William Stout Collection) and then began producing them all at the same time. That's why their late and we haven't heard anything about them at all yet.

Hell, we've already paid and they'll get here when they get here but it's rather bold to take our pre-order then wait for months before even beginning production on the series you took the pre-order for, miss the advertised ship date and still not update us. That is very, I'll say rude, to your customers. That's why I'm guessing these will be our last MOTUC figures from S7. The lack of caring of how it would be perceived if they simply waited 3 months after taking our pre-orders before beginning production on CG series 4 so they could use the factory to keep churning out Re-Action figures instead (that nobody had pre-ordered) so they can be selling those since Mattel pulled the MOTUC license. Probably wouldn't have an 8+ month turn around time on CG series 4 if there was going to be a CG series 5. Hard to advertise for that. "remember when we said 4 month turn around times? well now we're doing 9 month turn around times per series! pre-order now!"

mjw41 says we're supposed to receive an update this Friday, it'll probably be an update referring to both outstanding pre-orders instead of them separately, telling us we'll get them when we get them and that they'll be the last figures.

ps. I based the 8 month turn around time on Space reporting that they aren't supposed to receive their figures until September at earliest. Space receives their figures weeks, up to a month or more before we do here in the states due to the shipping time from China and shipping from S7 warehouse once here.