Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 From Super7....When Does It Ship?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by thatbloodymikey View Post
    so... First was said they had an MOTU Update in one of the super7 vids in a later part?... then told emails by friday?.. they're having you on. that's twice the messenger has been shot this week.. probs best just to wait for official news.

oh no, it's not just him. If you watch Pixel Dan's video interview with Brian day before yesterday at ComicCon he said in that interview there would be an email update Friday. He wasn't being put on, Super 7 just never does what they say they're going to do lol.

I wonder if he includes what he did with our money between the club grey skull preorder ending and beginning production on those figures in his update

Well, I was hoping for that email by today....oh well.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure we'll get an update this coming week what with SDCC and they were most likely very busy. I hope that update comes Monday, a small update goes a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by 80sboy4 View Post
    I'm sure we'll get an update this coming week what with SDCC and they were most likely very busy. I hope that update comes Monday, a small update goes a long way!
    I know , but it would be nice if they send it out on time when they give a specific date
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by 80sboy4 View Post
    It could be that their hands are full with SDCC. Otherwise, I agree that we need an update. Where's my money right now?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    I agree. An update would be sufficient.
    Just one email or post would allay a lot of concerns...actually id also like to SEE the figs before they ship (painful memories of Hawke...Teela..She Ra...)
    Drowning in a Sea of Plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    It could be that their hands are full with SDCC. Otherwise, I agree that we need an update. Where's my money right now?
    This is the million-dollar question!

But, honestly, are we surprised that Super7 hasn't sent an email update?

Yes, yes, SDCC is a busy time.... so what?!? It takes 5 minutes to let fans/customers know what is happening.

When you're holding thousands of dollars in pre-order money hostage, people are going to get upset...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Alright, I'm ready for the email update now!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Brian and Josh are actually amazing people and they have a very very small staff that works for them, that is why starting this year they are branching out and getting bigger, with more wearhouse space and employees. So I chatted with Brian at SDCC for the first time in a more casual honest way, rather that just going to the mic and asking a question. And believe me, they are not just placating the customer base. They have a formula and sometimes things become out of their hands. They just ask to politely er on the side of patience. They would never ever ever bilk you out of your money, if something doesn't arrive on time or at all. And though I agree and even Brian himself agrees their customer service in the past was lacking, if you are ever dissatisfied with a product just return it for a full refund.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Brian and Josh are actually amazing people and they have a very very small staff that works for them, that is why starting this year they are branching out and getting bigger, with more wearhouse space and employees. So I chatted with Brian at SDCC for the first time in a more casual honest way, rather that just going to the mic and asking a question. And believe me, they are not just placating the customer base. They have a formula and sometimes things become out of their hands. They just ask to politely er on the side of patience. They would never ever ever bilk you out of your money, if something doesn't arrive on time or at all. And though I agree and even Brian himself agrees their customer service in the past was lacking, if you are ever dissatisfied with a product just return it for a full refund.

Yes, but we mustn't lose our objectivity.

I really apreciated all Super7 has made for Masters of the Universe Classics line. It's amazing considering Super7 is a little company and so I think Brian is a great business owner... and he seems a really nice person.
    But, but, but.... but I think an answer to MotUC Customers now is required.

They can tell the Wave 4 is 2/3 months late, there isn't a problem for me; but please inform us!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Heroic Warrior
    Read on Super7s Instagram on someone's reply that an email will go out any day now.

Brian's next door neighbours cousins postman said on instagram we would get an update tomorrow, stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    I wonder if he includes what he did with our money between the club grey skull preorder ending and beginning production on those figures in his update
    You keep saying this. Seriously I hope you're just joking.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I said this once

Yeah, I think people just want communication as to what the current status is with the figures, that's all. Super 7 can handle that much even as busy and low staffed as they are. Honestly I don't really care as long as I get the figures. When I purchase a pre-order figure (or figures), I forget about them right after because I know I'm not going to see them for many months. This is unfortunately what happens with online sales instead of bringing it to retail which would be so much simpler.

I think it was a bit of a misfire to say an email would be going out at the same time as SDCC was on, everyone knows it's a busy period for companies and that customers would hold people to what they say, should've just said it was coming the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Super7 is sending an email update on the Club Grayskull wave 4 and William Stout figures on Friday July 19th
    No they’re not

Widget
    Why Super 7 does not inform us??

it`s about elemental education

I got my email from super 7 today. Brian's next door neighbours cousins postman told me they are sending this email in 3 stages, as this first one had no info about our preorders. It was about sdcc and trying to sell leftover stock. I can't wait til the 3rd email that will tell us all about the preorders

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, I got the SDCC email too. A little update would be nice.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I never received the email for sdcc but thanks to this I secured my turtles set and Maria.

I know some of you talk to Brian on face book,could someone ask him for me(I’m not on face book) if the garbage pail kids items will be on their site and if the alien reaction playset will ever see a re-issue ? Thanks in advance.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    So an email finally goes out and it has nothing to do with an update of the two waves of figures we ordered. Unless they are waiting for approval from WB to finally unveil the Tcats figures in one of their videos with MOTU updates as well... the radio silence is a bit frustrating.

Even in the interview with Dan, they didn't mention shipping the upcoming waves. I feel in the past, that would be mentioned.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Brian's next door neighbours cousins postman said on instagram we would get an update tomorrow, stay tuned
    That was a true LOL!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

With how often this happens, maybe they should have a generic template they could set up for a mass e-mail...

"Dear Super7 customer, your preorder is currently INSERT NUMBER HERE months away! That means you'll be seeing them start shipping sometime in INSERT MONTH HERE!"

There, done. Replace the appropriate words, click send. Done.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.