Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 4 From Super7

This is the response I got from Super7 when I inquired about the preorders for which we all paid (in full):

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

"I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

The only thing I can say to this:

Maybe the guys with connections to Brian Flynn can ask him again were the mysterious update mail is stuck. His answers on Instagram are obviously worthless.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Heroic Warrior
    little known fact, email updates are also sent via shipping container from China. Last Friday's update should arrive sometime within the next 3 weeks.....

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    The only thing I can say to this:

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGp...M8w/source.gif

Maybe the guys with connections to Brian Flynn can ask him again were the mysterious update mail is stuck. His answers on Instagram are obviously worthless.

So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Well the intelligent posts are definitely dead.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

It would be nice to get an email update. I guess it was January when we preordered. I really wouldn't expect them till September at the earliest. There second quarter prediction on availability was very optimistic on super7's part.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I don't stress about my preorders from smaller companies like Super7. There's always delays, etc. That's just the reality of manufacturing in China.

Another email from super 7. No info about our preorders but get in quick, their other preorders are ending today, give them more money while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    I don't stress about my preorders from smaller companies like Super7. There's always delays, etc. That's just the reality of manufacturing in China.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b...4842cd~mv2.jpg
    Their track record had better when they were smaller, are now behind schedule unlike any order prior, and are silent about the status. So, yes, I'm feeling like there is cause for concern. I'm wondering if they are impacted by the trade war and are waiting it out. That said, I will be surprised if we don't have an answer by the end of Power-Con. Otherwise, I may set it, forget it, and when I remember, I may find out that Super7 is no more.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Otherwise, I may set it, forget it, and when I remember, I may find out that Super7 is no more.
    Are you saying that your attention on them will keep Super7 in business?

So, shipping sometime in October then

The e-mail arrived. October, bad news.

October. Are you.....

*calms self down*

Well. Ain't that nice. When I saw the picture of the figures in the preorder e-mail, I was like...ohhhh, right, I ordered those!
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Are you saying that your attention on them will keep Super7 in business?
    I wish! But finally got an email update. My point is that if they go out-of-business, and I am not paying attention, I may miss the window for protections from my credit card issuer.

Better late than never. So 2 months from now we will see the first of many releases over the following months. Filmation wave 4, the William stout collection (classics wave 3), vintage wave 3, vintage wave 4, Japanese He-Man and skelly, snake mountain, Conan, toxic crusader, and voltron. Maybe it’s a bit late but holy crap! That’s a lot of awesome stuff coming.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Heroic Warrior
    Hi MOTU Fans and Customers -

We want to let you know that production is progressing on the Masters of the Universe - Club Grayskull Wave 4 Figures.

We anticipate shipping this release to all of you in October (Yes, in a couple of months). As soon as we have a confirmed date we will notify you. For questions or concerns please submit it by clicking the button below.

We appreciate your patience during the production process for this release!

SUBMIT A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR ORDER
    Thank you,
    I used the Submit A Question About Your Order Button, asking why shipping was pushed back to October. Let's see if they reply.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Better late than never. So 2 months from now we will see the first of many releases over the following months. Filmation wave 4, the William stout collection (classics wave 3), vintage wave 3, vintage wave 4, Japanese He-Man and skelly, snake mountain, Conan, toxic crusader, and voltron. Maybe it’s a bit late but holy crap! That’s a lot of awesome stuff coming.
    Better late than never? That’s ok when they don’t require full payment up front. I give up caring. Enough other cool stuff out there to keep me occupied. This is not ok though.

Finally an update! Not in a hurry to get these, but I hope they don't get canceled out right.

Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post
    Better late than never? That’s ok when they don’t require full payment up front. I give up caring. Enough other cool stuff out there to keep me occupied. This is not ok though.
    Other cool stuff....yes, lots of cool stuff, no other masters stuff though so..... jog on.

I guess my big question, do you even have anything on order from super7?

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Well the intelligent posts are definitely dead.
    Untrue.

These memes etc are: Intelligent at worst... highly appropriate at best. And I'm leaning toward "best".

AND they are quite entertaining. A welcome distraction.

Anyone that wishes to CALM the situation, should appreciate them for what they are: A sense of humor displayed by patient people.

But ultimately only Super 7 can fix the situation.

Masters of the Universe
    Club Grayskull Wave 4 Figures
    Pre-Order Update
    Hi MOTU Fans and Customers -

We want to let you know that production is progressing on the Masters of the Universe - Club Grayskull Wave 4 Figures.

We anticipate shipping this release to all of you in October (Yes, in a couple of months). As soon as we have a confirmed date we will notify you. For questions or concerns please submit it by clicking the button below.

We appreciate your patience during the production process for this release!

SUBMIT A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR ORDER
    Thank you,
    Super7
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Items run late all the time including up front payment items. Should super7 have been more active with us? Yes. Am I worried? No. Are some of you worried? I really don’t care. It’s your choice.

Court Magician
    They said they'd send out an email about all preorders like two weeks ago, why can't they live up to their own words?

Thanks for sharing the information regarding Club Grayskull Wave 4. I wonder when my German online retailer Space-Figuren will get them. And obviously the William Stout Collection is even more months away, when they can‘t say anything about it.