Thread: HOT TOPIC Officially Licensed She-Ra Merchandise Thread

HOT TOPIC Officially Licensed She-Ra Merchandise Thread

Hot Topic has a bunch of new officially licensed merchandise up on their website that is inspired by She-Ra and the Princesses of Power!

Click here to see all the She-Ra merchandise on Hot Topic's website

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER CHIBI ADORA & CATRA GIRLS T-SHIRT

Once best friends, now mortal enemies, it's Adora and Catra! The characters from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power have been re-drawn in chibi form and are both on the front of this soft black tee.

Click here to purchase!

She-Ra was drawn by Keiko Murayama.

Catra was drawn by Rae Geiger.

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER NEVER STAND ALONE GIRLS STRAP T-SHIRT

Glimmer, Bow and Adora are with you in the fight for justice! This grey tee from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power features a black and gold print of the trio and "When you stand for justice, you never stand alone" with strap detailing on the neckline.

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER NEVER STAND ALONE GIRLS STRAP T-SHIRT PLUS SIZE

Glimmer, Bow and Adora are with you in the fight for justice! This grey tee from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power features a black and gold print of the trio and "When you stand for justice, you never stand alone" with strap detailing on the neckline.

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER T-SHIRT

She-Ra and her Princesses of Power are the role models we need in the 21st century. In their quest to defeat Hordak, Adora and her magical princess friends join forces and learn that they are more powerful when they work together -- and that's a lesson worth remembering no matter who you are. Outfit yourself for the new season in this black tee featuring the series poster art.

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER GIRLS HOODIE

Are you the Princess of Power, destined to save Etheria? Of course you are! This hoodie was inspired by She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power, with appliqued and printed details to mimic She-Ra's costume and a red hood lining like her cape. Printed on the inside of the lining with her sword and "For the honor of Grayskull" so that you too can become She-Ra when you put on your hoodie.

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER GIRLS HOODIE PLUS SIZE

Are you the Princess of Power, destined to save Etheria? Of course you are! This hoodie was inspired by She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power, with appliqued and printed details to mimic She-Ra's costume and a red hood lining like her cape. Printed on the inside of the lining with her sword and "For the honor of Grayskull" so that you too can become She-Ra when you put on your hoodie.

Last edited by Tallstar; July 18, 2019 at 08:29am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Nice! I need to get one of these.... for my girlfriend, I mean. And if I run out of my own shirts and have to borrow it once in a while, no biggie, right?
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    If they come in bigger sizes as I'm a bigger gal I'd wear it.
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

Thread updated. Title change coming soon.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."