Thread: Throw me some names.

Heroic Warrior

Throw me some names.

Normally I have a plan, a name, a story. This time this just came out of no where and was parts used that I had totally different ideas for. I was aiming for copper in my head but had brass and thought brass was the color I had in my vision, but I wasn't running to the hobby shop to pick up a jar. Maybe I'll repaint the brass later on. He still looks cool I think, just not what I created in my head prior to all this.

Anyway, wanted to try and gather some ideas from people on names and stuff.
    Last edited by unclassified; July 6, 2019 at 03:05pm.

Heroic Warrior
    More.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    The sword holder can switch sides left and right. No idea what it's from or was and same with the axe holder. They were pulled off somethiing sometime ago. For some reason I'm thinking a pirates of the Caribbean figure I got at big lots in 2013 way before I even did my first motuc custom. But with some imagination, ingenuity, and craftsmanship, it became a sword sheath of some sort and the other thing no idea what that is became an awesome axe holster. Originally this dude was going to be something else and different legs head the whole 9. Then I threw this together the other day as a mock up and liked it and started creating it in my head and then decided to go with it and got to work. Decided to go back with the original goat man legs cause the leather straps and made this for an easy custom aside from the paint job. There's multiple hours put in with all the prime coats for the Metallics and all the metallic coats for uniformity. I can actually paint a full size ranch cieling trim walls and baseboard faster than it takes to paint a damn toy. How ridiculous is that ? Haha. The smaller stuff always takes the longest. Closets, kitchens, bathrooms, toys.

I also after doing it thought I shouldve did this in black, silver and purple rather the metaillics and black.

Last edited by unclassified; July 6, 2019 at 03:25pm.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    great job: he came together really nicely.

regarding the name, well, it should have a connection to his background, but, just looking at him,
    i'd play around with something like axecutioner, punishor, hatrax...this kind of stuff...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    great job: he came together really nicely.

regarding the name, well, it should have a connection to his background, but, just looking at him,
    i'd play around with something like axecutioner, punishor, hatrax...this kind of stuff...
    And exactly the alley I wanted to run down. Bro.. I been thinking executionor. Never axecutionor. That's ingenius. Usually I whip up names and background real easy. Thank you for digging him.

Heroic Warrior
    Wish he had another axe instead of a sword now haha. I actually love that name. I couldn't think of anything more than the obvious and generic executioner. I also was thinking onslaught. Axecutionor is just freaking brilliant lol.