Thread: Could She-Ra 5.5s continue even if MOTU stops?

Heroic Warrior

Could She-Ra 5.5s continue even if MOTU stops?

Thereís speculation about Super7 contracting its MOTU offerings temporarily while Mattel regears the brand for the movie.

In some ways, Iím surprised the PoP cartoon hasnít blocked vintage She-Ra figures in Classics and 5.5 Vintage but it feels like Mattel recognizes a bigger difference between its Netflix She-Ra plans and Super7ís vintage She-Ra products in comparison to MOTU.

I wonder if She-Ra/POP Classics or MOTU-style She-Ra POP 5.5s could continue in the interim.

We have Hordak, Shadow Weaver, and She-Ra.

In theory we could see Colonel Blast, Octavia, Mantennaó maybe even more Horde Troopers or even continued releases of He-Man and Skeletor on a She-Ra/PoP cardback?

Don’t forget Scorpia.

Because Mattel newly copyrighted the Star Sisters and Glorybird I wonder if they are not planing to continue the 5.5 line themselves...

Court Magician
    Hope pop vintage continues!

The Star Sisters appeared in cameo (background, no vocals) in a S1 episode of Netflix She-Ra, so it's just as likely that they will might used for that franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Because Mattel newly copyrighted the Star Sisters and Glorybird I wonder if they are not planing to continue the 5.5 line themselves...
    Aaronís Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catraís Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro