Thread: Mega Construx MOTU Customs

Mega Construx MOTU Customs

The first of my Mega Construx customs was Keldor, aka King Randor's Gar halfbrother who would eventually become Skeletor.

The base for this custom was a combination of bodyparts from Skeletor and Faker, with Skeletor armour and 2 copies of Skeletor's sword. The head is based on a Mega Construx Spock head, with the hairline and hair resculpted and some facial hair added. Then painted to match the rest of the figure. I'm rather pleased with the way this one came out.

Days of future past, Keldor and Skeletor:

The Beastman figure creates a great opportunity to armybuild into some cannon fodder for Skeletor. On these, I simply removed all or most of Beastman's armour bits and equipped them with suitable lego weapons. The lego weapon grips are a slightly larger diameter, so I shaved them down a bit with a hobby knife.

Mega Construx - Battledamaged Faker Customs

A rather easy set of customs, these battledamaged Fakers were made combining parts from a Faker and Terminator figure. It's mainly just swapping them around, although I did add some additional damage to the face and chest of the lightly damaged Faker.

The heavily damaged Faker got the unused Faker bits from the first custom, and the hairpiece from another Faker. (body used for Keldor)

Three stages of Faker: regular Mega Construx Faker, lightly damaged Faker, heavily damaged faker:

Between this and the Keldor custom, I had some unused bits left that I combined into this Skelefaker for laughs. I added in some orange parts from He-Man (belt and wristband) as well:

Robot He-Man Custom
    Based on the Filmation episode where Man-At-Arms used a robot version of He-Man as a decoy when Prince Adam was captured, this is another minor Megaconstrux custom. It combines parts of an almost complete He-Man with the head of a Terminator and some custom sculpted eyes.

Will the real He-Man please stand up?

Robot He-Man with his brothers from another mother:

The last two for now are a Snakeman-at-Arms and a Wun-dar custom.

Snakeman-At-Arms custom
    With the slow speed Mega Construx is trickling out characters, I did another quick custom to turn a regular Man-At-Arms into the snakeman version. The face was resculpted, including a new nose and open mouth and a dab of paint to the armour to match the Classics design.

Wun-Dar Custom
    Another easy custom consisting mainly in paint applications over an existing Megaconstrux figure. This Wun-Dar figure is essentially a repaint of the He-Man figure (just like the original vintage one). I did use Faker's dark grey belt and wristband as I figured if the black paint chipped, it would be less noticeable with that base. The weapons are repainted copies from a custom Lego weapon supplier (Brickwarriors I believe). I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the Megaconstrux Battlebones though as it looks like he comes with the correct weapons for Wun-Dar.

All the He-Man based customs so far:

Another great custom... congrats

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!