Thread: Need help: Club Grayskull Man-E-Faces

Right outside your window - MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Need help: Club Grayskull Man-E-Faces

So I gave my son, among other Club Grayskull figures, Man-E-Faces for Christmas, but I have never been able to get the faces to turn. They seem impossibly stuck (and stuck off-center to make things worse). Does anyone out there have any fixes for this issue. I used an X-Acto to try to see if there was any reachable paint sealing it but the part I can see is clear. Currently taking a hair dryer to him to see if it softens anything up enough to break it loose.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you fix it, if you managed to fix it? My son is 3 and knows the faces are supposed to turn, and he's very upset that they don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Always remember: Pillage BEFORE you burn!

I have the same problem. I tried really hard but could never get it to turn. What's even more annoying is that his main face is slightly off centre too!

Not that mine ever had a problem with the faces turning, but try using a hair dryer to heat up all around the head for two minutes and see if that makes the faces start turning better for you.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)