Thread: HER UNIVERSE Officially Licensed She-Ra Merchandise Thread

HER UNIVERSE Officially Licensed She-Ra Merchandise Thread

UPDATED: October 14th, 2019

Hot Topic is carrying a new Her Universe Adora bomber jacket that is inspired by the DreamWorks/Netflix She-Ra and the Princesses of Power series. (Season 4 hits Netflix on November 5th!)

Click here to purchase your Adora bomber jacket.

HER UNIVERSE SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER ADORA GIRLS BOMBER JACKET

"You might be a fine candidate for Force Captain, but then again, maybe you're just waiting to hold the sword aloft and cry out "For the honor of Grayskull!" Either way, this red bomber jacket will have you feeling like Adora from She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power in an instant. The back is printed with "Adora" and the Sword of Protection, with the star emblem from She-Ra's costume on the front and the words of power down the inside of the zipper. The lining features a gold print with Adora and a First Ones Tech-inspired design. Featuring ribbed and striped cuffs, hem and neckline, side pockets and front zipper closure."

Image 3

--------------------

Her Universe has a bunch of new officially licensed merchandise up on their website that is inspired by She-Ra and the Princesses of Power! The hoodie featured here is already showing up for sale at Hot Topic stores. Some or all of the other items may show up there as well.

*NOTE - I have a separate thread for the Hot Topic merchandise that is a work-in-progress. Please bear with me while I get the images uploaded and organize the thread.

Click here to see all the She-Ra merchandise on Her Universe's website

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER STUD EARRING SET

Accessorize like a Princess of Power with this earring set inspired by She-Ra and the Princesses of Power! The set includes earrings inspired by her sword, the stone and wings from her headpiece, the design from the front of her outfit and Swift Wind's wings.

Image 2

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER PHONE WALLET

Feel like a powerful princess from Etheria with this phone wallet from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power! Inspired by She-Ra's outfit with cream faux leather with metallic applique and red gem. Keep your cards and cash safe with the exterior zipper pocket, 4 card slots, 2 billfolds and a clear I.D. window inside the snap fastener close. The phone pocket fits a smartphone up to 6 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1/4" and the metallic wrist strap is removable.

Image 2
    Image 3

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER HOODIE

Are you the Princess of Power, destined to save Etheria? Of course you are! This hoodie was inspired by She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power, with appliqued and printed details to mimic She-Ra's costume and a red hood lining like her cape. Printed on the inside of the lining with her sword and "For the honor of Grayskull" so that you too can become She-Ra when you put on your hoodie.

Image 2
    Image 3

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER HOODIE PLUS SIZE

Are you the Princess of Power, destined to save Etheria? Of course you are! This hoodie was inspired by She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power, with appliqued and printed details to mimic She-Ra's costume and a red hood lining like her cape. Printed on the inside of the lining with her sword and "For the honor of Grayskull" so that you too can become She-Ra when you put on your hoodie.

Image 2
    Image 3

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER CHIFFON BACK TANK TOP PLUS SIZE

Even a Princess of Power need a casual outfit! This tank top from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power features a chiffon back panel with a gold foil print of She-Ra's sword and her star motif and "Princess of Power" printed on the front.

Image 2

SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER CHIFFON BACK TANK TOP

Even a Princess of Power need a casual outfit! This tank top from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power features a chiffon back panel with a gold foil print of She-Ra's sword and her star motif and "Princess of Power" printed on the front.

Image 2
    Last edited by Tallstar; October 14, 2019 at 08:38am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

This is so AWESOME! I can't wait to see what else HER UNIVERSE has in store!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Hot Topic is carrying a new Her Universe Adora bomber jacket that is inspired by the DreamWorks/Netflix She-Ra and the Princesses of Power series. (Season 4 hits Netflix on November 5th!)

Click here to purchase your Adora bomber jacket.

HER UNIVERSE SHE-RA AND THE PRINCESSES OF POWER ADORA GIRLS BOMBER JACKET

"You might be a fine candidate for Force Captain, but then again, maybe you're just waiting to hold the sword aloft and cry out "For the honor of Grayskull!" Either way, this red bomber jacket will have you feeling like Adora from She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power in an instant. The back is printed with "Adora" and the Sword of Protection, with the star emblem from She-Ra's costume on the front and the words of power down the inside of the zipper. The lining features a gold print with Adora and a First Ones Tech-inspired design. Featuring ribbed and striped cuffs, hem and neckline, side pockets and front zipper closure."
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."