Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1308

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Faker Cena and Reigns up as of now
    Has anyone actually received these - the one time I ordered 3 Reys I got wave 5 figures and the last order was canceled on me for Faker Cena.
    Last edited by Powersword123; June 18, 2021 at 05:14pm.

Went to Walmart today and was floored to find a Becky and Ricky Steamboat!! My luck continues!! These make great additions for my Origins display. I'd buy more if I ould find them. Mattel is really blowing it with this line.

Is there some kind of master link for all the figures on Walmart.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Went to Walmart today and was floored to find a Becky and Ricky Steamboat!! My luck continues!! These make great additions for my Origins display. I'd buy more if I ould find them. Mattel is really blowing it with this line.

Is there some kind of master link for all the figures on Walmart.com?
    The sku for the assortment is 532716084

And Walmart has a page for them although, it might not have all the figures listed:
    https://www.walmart.com/col/Shop-the...tion/812360582

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    The sku for the assortment is 532716084

And Walmart has a page for them although, it might not have all the figures listed:
    https://www.walmart.com/col/Shop-the...tion/812360582

Hope this helps
    Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    Thought I'd k*ll some time and go in to Wal-Mart to look around. Since it'd been a while

In a weak moment I bought Piper, Ricky, Goldberg & Warrior.

Almost broke down and got origins He-Man and Skeletor but saw the mash up.

I had to look closely. It was almost like they were hidden in plain site or people don't know how to put figures back onto the hooks.

All I saw was Goldberg at first but when I took a closer look I saw the others.

Oh. and I also got some kind of 50th anniversary uno card set at the same time.

Sure was tricky carrying all that to the auto check out. Should have gotten a basket or a cart. Oh well.

Picked up a Goldberg at the flea market on Sunday for $20.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Heroic Warrior
    Found all of Wave 6 at my Walmart. I picked up an extra Kane for kitbashing.

Kane is up right now!!! Go go go

So is Ultimate Warrior
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    I just got Kane. Honestly, I really like him, he totally works as a Horde robot (well, not THE Horde Robot, but y'know, like a Horde equivalent of Trap Jaw and Roboto). I might get a second Grizzlor and cut off the Horde logo and glue it to his chest.

Randomly found a Faker Cena at a Walmart outside Fort Worth today. He was just there chilling with the newest wave.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 6/25/2021

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if this line is gonna keep going after the Andre wave

I'd assume it will. Plenty of "duh, obviously" characters still haven't had figures in this series yet, such as:
    - Shawn Michaels
    - Ric Flair
    - Kevin Nash/Diesel
    - Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
    - Charlotte Flair
    - Steve Austin on single card
    - Hulk Hogan on single card

That's just off the top of my head but there's certainly many more. I mean considering that Mr. T of all people had a figure in this series, and certain guys like Warrior and Savage had more than one, then you have to figure that all of the above will eventually get figures. Austin and Hogan only came out with the Snake Mountain ring playset which nobody can afford now, so I'm sure they'll be reissued on a single card eventually given that they're two of the bigger names. With Hogan they'll most likely do like they did with Savage, and do both a basic/Face and black & white/Heel version.

Even if they only stick to the most famous characters from whichever era they could easily fill out several more Waves. Unless sales take a serious nosedive I can't see why they'd stop anytime soon when so many big names are yet to get a release.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Heroic Warrior
    Im really hoping for Shawn Michaels with N/A he-man. As much as I'd love a single carded Babyface Hogan I'm pretty sure we will see him in the hWo. Right now I'm just hoping I can fine the next wave for less than double the price

Very possible they'll go that route with Hogan, but I hope not. I seriously don't wanna pay $300 on eBay for the damn Snake Mountain Ring set just to get him and Austin. I mean I want the set but not THAT badly.

But yeah, none of the other "variant" figures that came with the ring playsets had a single-card release, so red-and-yellow Hogan probably won't either. Sigh.

Heroic Warrior
    After getting my mashup figures out of nowhere I came up with:
    Greg Helms/Sy-Klone mashup
    A Smoking Gun/Rio Blast mashup

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    Very possible they'll go that route with Hogan, but I hope not. I seriously don't wanna pay $300 on eBay for the damn Snake Mountain Ring set just to get him and Austin. I mean I want the set but not THAT badly.

But yeah, none of the other "variant" figures that came with the ring playsets had a single-card release, so red-and-yellow Hogan probably won't either. Sigh.
    Is that what it's going for now?? I got it off Ebay about 3 or 4 months ago for 60 bucks...

Once they didnít honor my order for Mr T and Fiend and made Hogan an exclusive Imlost interest in this line.

I have two delayed orders from WM.com: Rey Mysterio that's been delayed for a couple months (even though he's shown up as in-stock a few times since then) and Roman Reigns (not officially delayed but still no shipping confirmation a week after ordering). I have a feeling I won't be getting any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Is that what it's going for now?? I got it off Ebay about 3 or 4 months ago for 60 bucks...
    They go up and down but I've seen ones on eBay for around $300, yeah. I just checked now and the only ones available are at least $200.

Some people are selling just the Hogan and Austin figures from the set for about $200. Crazy.

Really WISH I'd grabbed the set when it was new but somehow I missed it and now I guess I'm beat.

Walmart.com cancelled my 2 Faker Cena order that I was going to give to my kids. I have started to see a few more figures in stores, but usually the most popular figures are gone by the time I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    They go up and down but I've seen ones on eBay for around $300, yeah. I just checked now and the only ones available are at least $200.

Some people are selling just the Hogan and Austin figures from the set for about $200. Crazy.

Really WISH I'd grabbed the set when it was new but somehow I missed it and now I guess I'm beat.
    Ugh. Meanwhile I'm sitting on two Cena/H rings that I can't even unload at retail price. I passed on the Snake Mountain set when it was on sale for $41. Still kicking myself for that one.

Heroic Warrior
    My order of two Romans just got cancelled today from Walmart. Thanks Wallfart. Please for the love of God make this line widely available! Most of what I have came from toy shows and trades. Very few came from retail.

Heroic Warrior
    During my masters run at two different Targets I thought I'd stop by Wal-Mart.

Not even being a week I wasn't expecting anything. But I saw and grabbed Becky. Kind of step back to make sure I'm not missing anything and saw HWO Macho laying on the shelf. Got him two. There were a couple pipers, a Dragon and one other Becky.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Walmart.com cancelled my 2 Faker Cena order that I was going to give to my kids. I have started to see a few more figures in stores, but usually the most popular figures are gone by the time I get there.

Heroic Warrior
    My local Walmart today...

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Even when Iíve found these in store Iíve never seen that many on the pegs
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP