Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1440

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2814 View Post
    The random assortment option is still there. Has anyone else tried this? I really don’t have much need for carded doubles. I mean, the art is nice, so I could live with it, but I’d really hate to end up getting three Stephanies or something.

What are the odds this would work out?
    I did this twice and only got doubles once. The first time I ordered 4 and the second time 3(out of the four I got 2 Warriors) It’s pretty much a crap shoot
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    I did this twice and only got doubles once. The first time I ordered 4 and the second time 3(out of the four I got 2 Warriors) It’s pretty much a crap shoot
    I agree, it is. However I just received my second order of four today and again I received all of wave 8. This time again two Stone Colds, one Rey and one Chyna...this time they were actually in a Mattel 4-pack box that was inside of the Walmart box. First time i received one of those and now I can see why it is impossible (nearly) to obtain carded figures in this line without bent corners. The box barely fits them.

Now that I have two of this wave and then some (extra wave and two extra Stone Colds!) I guess I will hold them for trade bait for wave 7 when that ever comes around. Or if someone has some carded wave 6 figures that are USA releases. My wave 6 figs came from Canada and the cards lack the description of the character under the name.

Just pulled the trigger on 4 random. Probably get ones my son has already.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Just pulled the trigger on 4 random. Probably get ones my son has already.

I am blessing you with wave 8 luck!

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    I am blessing you with wave 8 luck!
    Thank you. Hopefully a box comes like how yours came.

Thank you. Hopefully a box comes like how yours came.

In my experience with two separate orders coming at two different times I would think luck is on your side. You should check to see if your package is shipping from Texas. Both of mine did.

Also, oddly, I received an email notification from Walmart right before the second box shipped saying my order was "substituted". Looking at the online reviews of this happening to others I completely expected to get some generic WWE figures and was all ready to file a return when the box arrived. But no, they were MOTU WWE wave 8....so I don't know what the heck that was about.

Widget
    EDIT: I tried ordering three of them twice from Walmart and got “out of stock” notices. Oh, well.

Also, oddly, I received an email notification from Walmart right before the second box shipped saying my order was "substituted". Looking at the online reviews of this happening to others I completely expected to get some generic WWE figures and was all ready to file a return when the box arrived. But no, they were MOTU WWE wave 8....so I don't know what the heck that was about.
    Maybe it referred to the double Stone Cold because there’s only 3 in the line?
    Last edited by Joshua2814; September 24, 2021 at 09:32am.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2814 View Post
    EDIT: I tried ordering three of them twice from Walmart and got “out of stock” notices. Oh, well.

Maybe it referred to the double Stone Cold because there’s only 3 in the line?

Perhaps so. Good call!

Well, this order of 4 random was suppose to come today. They just delayed it. So I canceled. No point waiting for something that never would show up.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, this order of 4 random was suppose to come today. They just delayed it. So I canceled. No point waiting for something that never would show up.
    mine was delayed and they eventually cancelled it. i talked to customer service when it was delayed and they said they are having trouble procuring the items but it wasnt a stock issue. how does that make any sense? so i asked well if you have stock why wont you ship. they said well were having trouble getting the item. which i replied so it is a stock issue, which they replied no. only for that to be followed up with a cancellation a day later. i hate walmart so freaking much. zero clue what they are doing there. and yet i can still order them online. i just placed another order which im sure will also be cancelled but ill just keep ordering over and over to annoy them as much as they annoy me plus they give me a free coupon off future orders every time. they are beyond incompetent. at least make it out of stock online but they cant even do that.

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    mine was delayed and they eventually cancelled it. i talked to customer service when it was delayed and they said they are having trouble procuring the items but it wasnt a stock issue. how does that make any sense? so i asked well if you have stock why wont you ship. they said well were having trouble getting the item. which i replied so it is a stock issue, which they replied no. only for that to be followed up with a cancellation a day later. i hate walmart so freaking much. zero clue what they are doing there. and yet i can still order them online. i just placed another order which im sure will also be cancelled but ill just keep ordering over and over to annoy them as much as they annoy me plus they give me a free coupon off future orders every time. they are beyond incompetent. at least make it out of stock online but they cant even do that.
    Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I heard on the news this morning that shipping rates are increasing from .75-$5.00 because of the shortage of workers. They are looking to hire around 40k workers.
    Do you think when they said “trouble procuring” this has something to do with it?

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I heard on the news this morning that shipping rates are increasing from .75-$5.00 because of the shortage of workers. They are looking to hire around 40k workers.
    Do you think when they said “trouble procuring” this has something to do with it?
    Probably not. The rate increases reported this morning (which are only temporary from Oct.1-Dec 26) are only for the USPS. I doubt Walmart gets its stock shipments via USPS.

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Probably not. The rate increases reported this morning (which are only temporary from Oct.1-Dec 26) are only for the USPS. I doubt Walmart gets its stock shipments via USPS.
    Oh ok I thought it also included fedex and ups.

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Oh ok I thought it also included fedex and ups.
    FedEx did announce rate increases earlier this month, but they don't take effect until January. UPS increased its rates in mid-August.

Walmart's issues are probably due to the fact that they can't find enough truck drivers to drive Walmart trucks, just like every other company with its own trucks.

Thanks for the info on the random figure crap shoot. The link says they're available as of this posting, so I just rolled the dice! Here's hoping for wave 8!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/WWE-Maste...4?athbdg=L1100

Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    Thanks for the info on the random figure crap shoot. The link says they're available as of this posting, so I just rolled the dice! Here's hoping for wave 8!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/WWE-Maste...4?athbdg=L1100

Good luck! Keep us updated!

Heroic Warrior
    My order of 4 shows out for delivery today - I'll let you know what I received.
    Shipped from Redding, CA based on tracking.

Update - got nothing good - 2 Rowdy, 1 Dragon and 1Becky
    Last edited by Powersword123; September 29, 2021 at 05:19pm.

The order I placed today for shipping in October now shows that it will be delivered and left on my front porch in bags because they found them in a local store. That means they will most likely be the same figures I've seen on the shelf a dozen times and already have (wave 6). lol. We'll see...

...and, yup. They delivered wave 6. The same figures I've seen at the local store a dozen times. Becky, Steamboat and Piper. I'm gonna return them by mail though, so hopefully that will at least clear some old ones off my local stores pegs!

Last edited by Ka Rot-Top; September 29, 2021 at 09:32pm.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    …...and, yup. They delivered wave 6. The same figures I've seen at the local store a dozen times. Becky, Steamboat and Piper. I'm gonna return them by mail though, so hopefully that will at least clear some old ones off my local stores pegs!
    You’re lucky your store even got those. I got those figures but only from scalpers at a toy convention. I never saw any of that wave at either local Walmart and the pegs for this series seem to be gone from both (though that doesn’t necessarily mean a lot because I’ve seen random toy lines get put on wrong pegs).
    Last edited by Joshua2814; October 1, 2021 at 08:23am.

Really sucks I did not hear anyone get the wave 8. I ordered twice and got them twice. I have to think these were mostly shipped to TX. All auctions on ebay are in TX for this wave that I have seen, and both of my shipments came from TX as well.

I hope people get a chance to finalize this line if they have been collecting it all of this time. Even these last figures are great. Excellent paint apps and Stone Cold as Trapjaw really works....that figure is spectacular.

I have a spare set of this wave for trade too. I will obviously looking for wave 7 when it ever hits, so if someone here ends up at a Walmart and finds then and some spares shoot me a message and we can make a trade and finalize the set together
    Last edited by eightbit; October 3, 2021 at 02:45am.

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    I need the last 8 figs. They never showed.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

I'm glad to see my Walmart was down to 3 figures from wave 6 today. I hope that's the last of them and that wave 7 & 8 will make it onto the shelves in great numbers for Christmas.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

THE OP the Matrix refused stprime's Avatar
    Just won a Ricky for $18. I wish I hadn’t passed on Rey Mysterio now.
    "I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it."
    Evil, it's just sooo much easier,"til all are NONE. Destructicons, UNITE!!!!
    FEEDBACK

Really sucks I did not hear anyone get the wave 8. I ordered twice and got them twice. I have to think these were mostly shipped to TX. All auctions on ebay are in TX for this wave that I have seen, and both of my shipments came from TX as well.

I hope people get a chance to finalize this line if they have been collecting it all of this time. Even these last figures are great. Excellent paint apps and Stone Cold as Trapjaw really works....that figure is spectacular.

I have a spare set of this wave for trade too. I will obviously looking for wave 7 when it ever hits, so if someone here ends up at a Walmart and finds then and some spares shoot me a message and we can make a trade and finalize the set together
    I happened to be in Walmart today and not expecting to find anything... but tucked away on the top shelf was Chyna, Stone Cold and Rey Mysterio. No pegs had these by the MOTU or WWE figures. It was as if the stocker person just left them on the top shelf (or a customer stashed them up there.). I was shocked to see them to say the least and grabbed them.

Anyhow... I never saw Wave 7 in the stores in my area (have several Wally Worlds). I am guessing these are still on one of the 55 shipping containers parked off the coast of California.

Thanks
    Last edited by MOTUGoat; October 7, 2021 at 02:18am.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing." - Skeletor
    My thought on collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTUGoat View Post
    I happened to be in Walmart today and not expecting to find anything... but tucked away on the top shelf was Chyna, Stone Cold and Rey Mysterio. No pegs had these by the MOTU or WWE figures. It was as if the stocker person just left them on the top shelf (or a customer stashed them up there.). I was shocked to see them to say the least and grabbed them.

Anyhow... I never saw Wave 7 in the stores in my area (have several Wally Worlds). I am guessing these are still on one of the 55 shipping containers parked off the coast of California.

Thanks
    There's been an Ebay sighting of wave 7, so maybe they're finally starting to show up.