Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1526

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    Has anyone ever had a delayed order ship from Walmart?

Delay is like a death sentence, right?
    My Rattlesnake Arena got delayed once or twice but did get shipped. It might have helped that I called and complained a few times.

I did cancel my Seargent Slaughter and Andre the Giant because I don't really need them...

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    my experience is 9/10 delays get cancelled. they will most likely cancel them instead of further delaying, then when they eventually get them in stock put them back up for order and they will sell out in seconds. so if your not on the second they go up you miss out despite preordering. why they cant just keep the preorders is beyond me but they rarely do.
    That feeling when YOUR pre-order get canceled and immediately sells out to someone else is .

I have had orders delayed multiple times...but never personally cancelled with Walmart. They just took a long long time.

As for Wave 7, they are still very very slowly trickling into Walmarts. Walmart (and everyone else) has some serious logistic issues right now. It is a telltale sign that while there are some on ebay (going for rediculous prices I may add) there are just not as many as you would expect. That tells me those shipments are probably mostly either on a boat or still in Walmart trailers waiting to be unloaded.

As one who has followed this line from the very start I have said it before and will say it again. Do not feed the scalpers.

One day soon ebay will be loaded with both wave 7 & 8 figures as those deliveries get unloaded and then everyone and his/her mother will be listing them on ebay to ride the gravy train. But, thing is, once there are a few pages of these figures on ebay the prices will lower as sellers start competing for the sale....until eventually sellers will start selling at doable prices just to get rid of their hoard.

Will you get them from resellers for retail price? No. But I don't think that Sgt. Slaughter selling for $100+ will continue to happen for much longer.

As of today, wave 7 is listed on Walmart Canada's website, but of course there's none in stock at the moment. I just hope there will be actual stock available, since they also listed plenty of older waves today for both Origins and the WWE line.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Widget
    Found another complete case of Wave 7 today at the same Walmart I found them at a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    As of today, wave 7 is listed on Walmart Canada's website, but of course there's none in stock at the moment. I just hope there will be actual stock available, since they also listed plenty of older waves today for both Origins and the WWE line.
    I saw that! But yeah, can never be sure if or when they will actually show as in stock...or whether they had already been up as pre-orders buried somewhere unsearchable in the grocery section...

Especially odd since the older waves are now showing up again when you search but I don't have much confidence they will ever be available again.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and today's the day my Walmart US order is supposed to arrive...skipping every other shipping step via transporter tech? Maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
    Found another complete case of Wave 7 today at the same Walmart I found them at a week ago.
    What location?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    What location?
    In western Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    I have had orders delayed multiple times...but never personally cancelled with Walmart. They just took a long long time.

As for Wave 7, they are still very very slowly trickling into Walmarts. Walmart (and everyone else) has some serious logistic issues right now. It is a telltale sign that while there are some on ebay (going for rediculous prices I may add) there are just not as many as you would expect. That tells me those shipments are probably mostly either on a boat or still in Walmart trailers waiting to be unloaded.

As one who has followed this line from the very start I have said it before and will say it again. Do not feed the scalpers.

One day soon ebay will be loaded with both wave 7 & 8 figures as those deliveries get unloaded and then everyone and his/her mother will be listing them on ebay to ride the gravy train. But, thing is, once there are a few pages of these figures on ebay the prices will lower as sellers start competing for the sale....until eventually sellers will start selling at doable prices just to get rid of their hoard.

Will you get them from resellers for retail price? No. But I don't think that Sgt. Slaughter selling for $100+ will continue to happen for much longer.
    I hope you're right, and I keep thinking of your words while I browse through eBay. I stopped myself from paying $85 for Bret Hart a few days ago. He quickly sold. Now another one just popped up with an asking price of $150. The madness keeps growing, and I don't expect it to stop just yet; it might even get worse once Walmart cancels pre-orders, until the figures start showing up in stores to a greater degree.

Widget
    Iíve been filling in holes in my Masters WWE collection and I canít believe how expensive some of them are now on the secondary market! Iím kicking myself as I had seen most of them except for the Mr. T wave but wasnít buying them. The more I got into MOTUO, the more I wanted the WWE to go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
    Iíve been filling in holes in my Masters WWE collection and I canít believe how expensive some of them are now on the secondary market! Iím kicking myself as I had seen most of them except for the Mr. T wave but wasnít buying them. The more I got into MOTUO, the more I wanted the WWE to go with them.

Same here. This line in my eyes goes hand in hand with the MOTUO line. Its a mash up/spin off...but I consider them in something of the same universe

A Masters of the WWE Universe Andre the Giant just sold for $475 on eBay. And a Bret Hart sold for $390. This is out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveFork View Post
    A Masters of the WWE Universe Andre the Giant just sold for $475 on eBay. This is out of control.
    That's not too surprising Andrea the giant is one of the more popular wrestlers and the figure is one of the more unique ones.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021

A Masters of the WWE Universe Andre the Giant just sold for $475 on eBay. And a Bret Hart sold for $390. This is out of control.
    You just told me all I needed to know thenÖ.I will learn to live without these if I canít find them
    "There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Opiate of the Masses anytimepally's Avatar
    Man, if he were anyone but Andre, I would consider selling mine.

This must have been the result of a bidding war. Prior to this, the most a single Andre had gone for was $187.50 (and several sets of the whole wave sold for less than that).

Quote Originally Posted by anytimepally View Post
    Man, if he were anyone but Andre, I would consider selling mine.

This must have been the result of a bidding war. Prior to this, the most a single Andre had gone for was $187.50 (and several sets of the whole wave sold for less than that).
    There were more than 40 bids. I'm sure it's partially fueled by the fact that there haven't been any new listings for these figures in the past few days. I'm hoping prices will dive once Walmart receives more of their shipments. I think Andre will always be in-demand and a hot figure on the secondary market, but hopefully not THAT expensive.

There were more than 40 bids. I'm sure it's partially fueled by the fact that there haven't been any new listings for these figures in the past few days. I'm hoping prices will dive once Walmart receives more of their shipments. I think Andre will always be in-demand and a hot figure on the secondary market, but hopefully not THAT expensive.
    Yes there were 41 bids, but there were only 10 total bidders. And all the bids higher than $245 were only from 2 different bidders. All the bids higher than $200 were only from 3 different bidders.

"There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Yeah, those are shill bidders driving up the price to make them appear to be worth a lot. Nobody is paying that much for four figures that retail at $15 each. It's not like Mattel only made a case of them.

If not shill bidders, I feel really bad for the idiot who wins and pays for that.

No sane person is paying over 1000 bucks for a set of these. I’m sure most of those auctions are from shill bidders or people po’d at scalpers. Folks just need to be patient. I’d wager that Wave 7 hits in the same numbers as 6 did.

Heroic Warrior
    does anyone know if the slaughter wave got the 1 page comic or if it's just a single card with art like the final wave?

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    does anyone know if the slaughter wave got the 1 page comic or if it's just a single card with art like the final wave?
    It's the Andrť the Giant wave, not the slaughter wave.

It's just the collector sheet, sadly. I was hoping for an epic Andrť comic.

Wave 2 has been revealed:

Shawn Michaels
    Kevin Nash
    Scott Hall
    NWO Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Wave 2 has been revealed:

Shawn Michaels
    Kevin Nash
    Scott Hall
    NWO Hogan
    Hogan is in Wave 1. https://www.wrestlingfiguredatabase....uperstars.html
    He's been up for pre-order for a few weeks now.

I got my Chyna from ebay. Just waiting for it to ship. I might pick up Andre the Gian and Rey Mystero II is I see them in store but I'm not holding my breath.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 12/4/2021