Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Attachment 124764

So uh, these have never been shown yet are on shelves??
    So I assume this will be Wave 6 to follow the yet unreleased but revealed Wave 5(?) with Becky Lynch, Ricky the Dragon, NWO/Horde Macho Man and Roddy Piper?
    Has anyone seen this wave yet?

Heroic Warrior
    Wait we haven't even gotten wave 5 on the shelves yet much less actual figure pics. Are they switching waves?!

Some way, some how, Kane will be mine:

Crap, I havent even seen any of wave 4 yet.

And a big yuck to the biggest hack in wrestling. Oldberg. At least give us Gilberg.

Where are the above images taken from?
    Are there links to order yet? Searching on Wal-Mart's site hasn't yielded these for me yet.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Mattel really needs to hire a better PR department...

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    It looks like Ultimate Warrior comes with Vikor's cape. Need that!!

And I like the bone scepter! And that face is better than Origins Evil-lyn. Bonus is that mask!

But yes, where is the other wave that was shown off? Maybe they reorganized them...

Sill nothing past wave three here. I really wish this line had expanded to other retailers along with Origins...

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    It is hard to get these... I resorted to eBay for Wave 4. After the Walmart website cancelled my orders for them TWICE.

Heroic Warrior
    I really wish they would open this series up to online vendors. they are impossible to track down around here. saw wave 4 one time and it was only leftovers. wave 3 I saw once and again was leftovers and had to complete the rest at a local toy show. if they would at least ship in the first two waves numbers id have a fighting chance. so tired of these not being stocked.

These look fantastic, would love to add them to my collection but after the wave 4 debacle I won't....its a broken record at this point but I really wish these went non exclusive as well to other retailers. I can't afford the time to drive around hoping to find wave 4 (and i guess 5?) in addition to these when I haven't seen anything in my area since faker cena and roman reigns peg warmed for months from wave 2.
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Sill nothing past wave three here. I really wish this line had expanded to other retailers along with Origins...
    Well here's a funny thing...there's a pic in one of these threads showing it on a Target PDA with the Origins figures. Then Mattel comes out and says its staying a Walmart exclusive. IDK what is going on and quite frankly this exclusive crap needs to stop. It's out-dated business strategy especially if you are not telling the wider public about your product.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Guardsman View Post
    It is hard to get these... I resorted to eBay for Wave 4. After the Walmart website cancelled my orders for them TWICE.
    I lost track of how many times and how many separate orders for Wave 4 Walmart cancelled on me. I definitely want these, but like everyone I wonder what happened to Wave 5 with Rowdy Roddy Piper? This is the first time I am learning about this wave. How are we seeing images of these in package before Wave 5? The absolute nightmare Walmart and Mattel has made it to obtain these makes me really wish there was no "toy hunting," only "toy buying."

Two questions, is Vikor’s cape a sign we will see him in Motu Origins and will we be getting Dinosaurs for Motu Origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Robi2184 View Post
    Two questions, is Vikorís cape a sign we will see him in Motu Origins and will we be getting Dinosaurs for Motu Origins.
    1. Not necessarily, but I hope we do.

2. I could definitely see Mattel doing some Jurassic World repaints and selling them as a sub-line. Probably another Wal-Mart exclusive.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

As cool as The Ultimate Warrior is I may skip him, again, but he does win the mini comic cover.
    MASTERS OF THE SMITTYVERSE
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 3/6/2021

Heroic Warrior
    Warrior looks good but this wave is the least exciting to me, so far. I'm sure I'll like them more if I manage to get them in-hand but Kane just looks like a "normal" Kane at first glance and Steph goes a little too far in the Evil-Lyn-a-like design. Am I the only one who thinks Goldberg's added gear should have been "gold" and not silver? I know he's not Golddust but, still, "gold" is in the name...

EDIT: I gave some more thought to Warrior, if the red and white were reversed I think he'd look better and if Kane's mask is removable with a red "machine" face under it he'll get bumped way up in the list...
    Last edited by Jim_Abell; January 23, 2021 at 01:56pm.

Found the wave today, Kane is definitely my favorite of the bunch.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Found the wave today, Kane is definitely my favorite of the bunch.
    I hope this in not another Canada Exclusive, like wave 3 was.
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 3/6/2021

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty.81 View Post
    I hope this in not another Canada Exclusive, like wave 3 was.
    I can confirm wave 3 hit Florida. Heck, New Day was a peg warmer. I saw a whole set twice same Walmart and then remnants at various stores. Once again just highlights the typical Walmart distribution BS.

Widget
    This line is so awesome. Love it! It is strange however, as I'm wondering as well where wave 5 is? I got to have Roddy Piper!!! Fingers crossed they make the following wrestler mashups:
    Andre the Giant
    Bret Hart
    Shawn Michaels
    Randy Orton
    Edge
    RIC FLAIR

Wave 3 has been sitting in my WM. I got a complete set, but they restocked a couple times now.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Wave Three and Four never hit my neck of the woods. I picked up Wave Three via eBay and have yet to source Wave Four.

Origins showed up for Wave One, but that was mostly just He-Man/Skeletor. I know it's not scalpers buying them up because I've befriended the Aisle 54/55 (Male Action Figure section) stockers at my local Wal-Mart stores, and they're all singing the same song: April/May was the last time they received a shipment of Masters of the WWE Universe.
    Most wanted Origins figures: Mighty Spector, Fisto's Cousin's Babysitter, and Mer-Man's Seventh Grade Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Wave 3 has been sitting in my WM. I got a complete set, but they restocked a couple times now.
    Any New Day figures left?
    My photocomic fanfic
    Last update 3/6/2021

Maybe... I actually realized that I'm wrong about part of that. I meant Wave 4, although Wave 3 hit and was restocked and kinda sat awhile, too. I know that in a few WMs near me, New Day hung around a bit too.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy