Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 466

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

  1. #401
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    87
    As of this posting, all of wave 2 is currently in stock! Get 'em while the gettin's good!
    https://www.walmart.com/col/Shop-the...tion/812360582

  2. #402
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    8,961
    Swung by Walmart this afternoon to see if they had these guys.... not even a spot for them. Awesome.

  3. #403
    Heroic Warrior Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    4,223
    Anyone seen this? I was wondering where Hulk Hogan was. Weren't there rumours that Mattel were going to cancel this line? First ring was based on Grayskull. This is based on Snake Mountain:







    https://news.toyark.com/2020/06/25/m...k-hogan-391933

  4. #404
    Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    299
    Just posted in the other thread. Absolutely awesome.

  5. #405
    skeletor marathon skelethon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    826
    I just ordered wave 2. Hope wave 1 comes back around. This line is awesome.

  6. #406
    Heroic Warrior Sgt. Slaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    896
    Looks great, but no, there have been no rumors that Mattel was going to cancel this line. By all accounts it's been very successful.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

  7. #407
    Lord of Darkkbricks Darkkosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by skelethon View Post
    I just ordered wave 2. Hope wave 1 comes back around. This line is awesome.
    I've ordered the entire second wave in two separate orders in two separate days since all figures weren't all available initially, both shipments arrived, however the first two figures were correct (Faker John Cena and Roman Reings), but the second shipment was totally wrong!
    Instead of sending me Randy Savage and Ray Mysterio, they've sent two copies of Finn Balor!!??

    Whoever packaged/sent the second shipment was either high or didn't care at all!... That's Walmart for you!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

  8. #408
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I've ordered the entire second wave in two separate orders in two separate days since all figures weren't all available initially, both shipments arrived, however the first two figures were correct (Faker John Cena and Roman Reings), but the second shipment was totally wrong!
    Instead of sending me Randy Savage and Ray Mysterio, they've sent two copies of Finn Balor!!??

    Whoever packaged/sent the second shipment was either high or didn't care at all!... That's Walmart for you!
    This happened to me with the Walmart exclusive Kenner Classics Real Ghostbusters. I ordered all four Ghostbusters at one time but they shipped in four separate packages: I got two Venkmans and no Winston Zeddemores.

    From what I understand these are likely shipping from stores which is why the packaging material varies so much and the quality is so subpar.

  9. #409
    Lord of Darkkbricks Darkkosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Hissto View Post
    This happened to me with the Walmart exclusive Kenner Classics Real Ghostbusters. I ordered all four Ghostbusters at one time but they shipped in four separate packages: I got two Venkmans and no Winston Zeddemores.

    From what I understand these are likely shipping from stores which is why the packaging material varies so much and the quality is so subpar.
    I think so too, however when I've printed the return label to send them back, they're going back to Nevada, and I live in SF CA!... The thing is I don't have a Walmart near by, so it's a lot more convenient for me to order online.
    BTW, I found out over the years that Walmar.com t is the least reliable online retailer in comparison to Amazon, eBay, Target etc...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

  10. #410
    Heroic Warrior Despondor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Subternia
    Posts
    74
    I bought the Macho Man figure a little over a week ago. When I opened him, I realized he was packed with no chest-plate with unbroken shades, two chest-plates with cracked shades, and one chest-plate with shattered shades. Between Walmart's bat####-crazy distribution pattern and these packaging errors, this line is having a rough time.

  11. #411
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    440
    Wave 3 is now on Walmart’s site but not for sale yet. Would expect them to go up at some point soon if they haven’t already and sold out.

  12. #412
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by j-manbp View Post
    Wave 3 is now on Walmart’s site but not for sale yet. Would expect them to go up at some point soon if they haven’t already and sold out.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  13. #413
    Heroic Daddy to Hermione! Uki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Woodlands,Tx
    Posts
    12,464
    Pixel Dan’s got a review up!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

    Instagram: Just_Thommy

  14. #414
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    461
    I'm genuinely surprised by how much I love this line. I don't even remotely care about wrestling, so I was expecting to buy like one or two of them. I don't have the full lineup, but I have some of the cooler guys.

    Wave three looks amazing. Everyone but faux Beast Man are ones I know for certain I'm going to pick up. I might get him too, though. Undertaker's so cool looking, The Rock is The Rock, and New Day Man-E-Faces is perfect.

  15. #415
    Widget optimiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    I just noticed that the New Day figure at Walmart is listed as Mick Foley. Another accidental leak?

  16. #416
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by optimiss View Post
    I just noticed that the New Day figure at Walmart is listed as Mick Foley. Another accidental leak?
    No, the figure was originally meant to be Mick Foley, but they ran into some sort of engineering issue. Odds are they registered the SKU before they made that change.

  17. #417
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    8,961
    That belt that comes with the Rock looks like it would look cool on a MOTUC figure after a nice paint job, even if there’s a big goofy W on it. More MOTUC figures should have come with belts like Fisto and Jitsu did, but I digress. I also really want to try to get that Rock/Cena armor on an MOTUC figure too.

  18. #418
    Heroic Warrior Croaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    415
    I found wave 3 in Canada yesterday at walmart.

    It was quite the surprise! I still haven't got wave 1 yet because they never showed up here.

  19. #419
    Heroic Warrior Webstor's Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    298
    All apologies...I feel a bit guilty (and maybe irresponsible, as this question may've already been addressed) for even posting this (because much of the motive is self-serving)... but in the past, I've seen threads dedicated to helping attain exclusives (from memory, poster Shecky may have been involved in organizing some of them), and it's been so difficult to get these figures as they've been exclusive to walmart... has there been any place to aid buyers of the line.

    Buyers like myself are not looking to lowball sellers either... I mean, for example, the figures are $15 a piece...I'd be more than happy to pay $20 plus shipping for a figure...you know, a reasonable mark-up like that, and I imagine others would feel comfortable doing the same. The mark-ups on eBay and on Amazon rarely seem to be that reasonable (though with careful monitoring I've been able to get Wave 1/2 for a reasonable mark-up---but it's been tough----wal-mart sent me a Balor when I ordered a Mysterio).

    Maybe there's certain Facebook groups addressing this issue of helping fellow fans with reasonable mark-ups instead of harsh scalper prices?

    Again, apologies, if this has already been addressed... just chomping at the bit after seeing wave 3 starting to pop-up (and with Origins gaining steam as well----I just sold my soul a bit by buying a $40 Skeletor because I couldn't wait any longer)!
    This is a link for "Player Dez's Strange Toy-Ventures" a toy show I help with: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...seKp1vZ-Py5C9Q
    GOOD JOURNEY, ORGERS!

  20. #420
    Heroic Warrior ersatz.kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    I found wave 3 in Canada yesterday at walmart.

    It was quite the surprise! I still haven't got wave 1 yet because they never showed up here.
    Realllly?


    It's not easy for me to get in to a Walmart, so I've been relying on the website...and it's not been going well with this line. But I'm determined to get an Undertaker! And still really want a Macho Man...alas...

  21. #421
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    15,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Webstor's Ghost View Post
    All apologies...I feel a bit guilty (and maybe irresponsible, as this question may've already been addressed) for even posting this (because much of the motive is self-serving)... but in the past, I've seen threads dedicated to helping attain exclusives (from memory, poster Shecky may have been involved in organizing some of them), and it's been so difficult to get these figures as they've been exclusive to walmart... has there been any place to aid buyers of the line.

    Buyers like myself are not looking to lowball sellers either... I mean, for example, the figures are $15 a piece...I'd be more than happy to pay $20 plus shipping for a figure...you know, a reasonable mark-up like that, and I imagine others would feel comfortable doing the same. The mark-ups on eBay and on Amazon rarely seem to be that reasonable (though with careful monitoring I've been able to get Wave 1/2 for a reasonable mark-up---but it's been tough----wal-mart sent me a Balor when I ordered a Mysterio).

    Maybe there's certain Facebook groups addressing this issue of helping fellow fans with reasonable mark-ups instead of harsh scalper prices?

    Again, apologies, if this has already been addressed... just chomping at the bit after seeing wave 3 starting to pop-up (and with Origins gaining steam as well----I just sold my soul a bit by buying a $40 Skeletor because I couldn't wait any longer)!
    That would have to be a thread started in the Marketplace. I'm sure there are members who wouldn't mind helping out.

  22. #422
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    87
    Holy macaroni Jeff Spicoli! Wave 3 was just up on Walmart! Ordered all 4 figures! Looks like they're selling out and restocking now as availability keeps changing. Happy hunting!
    https://www.walmart.com/col/Shop-the...tion/812360582

  23. #423
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    176
    Just had a random thought... The Roman Reigns head would make for a nice Origins Keldor base.

  24. #424
    Heroic Warrior Ka Rot-Top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Abell View Post
    Just had a random thought... The Roman Reigns head would make for a nice Origins Keldor base.
    You're right! That's a good idea! If they never make an Origins Keldor, that's a good option!

  25. #425
    Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    STL Metro East
    Posts
    980
    Couldn’t checkout in time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •