Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Origins x WWE Mash-Up Line - Masters of the WWE Universe

I've been trying to think of what kind of mash-up Mattel would create for my favorite all-time wrestler, Kurt Angle. Any ideas? Best I can come up with is a Randor-based figure of "King Kurt" from when he won King of the Ring and started wearing a crown and cape to the ring.

Heroic Warrior
    Hm. Kurt Angle huh. I was going to make a bit of a stretch and say failed horde experiment.

Hear me out and go with me on this journey. Extendar and Dragstor were good athaletes right? Well, what's Kurt? A legit Olympic Gold medalist. Don't know about you but that seems athletic to me.

But as I was about to type this up that he broke his freakin' neck. So, I say Mekaneck.

Oh it's true! It's D*mn true!

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveFork View Post
    I've been trying to think of what kind of mash-up Mattel would create for my favorite all-time wrestler, Kurt Angle. Any ideas? Best I can come up with is a Randor-based figure of "King Kurt" from when he won King of the Ring and started wearing a crown and cape to the ring.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Coming up with our own mash up's I fun and it has really helped me warm up to the line.

BUT!

We're thinking small. Need to think bigger.

I'm thinking 2 packs.

In the King Miro/Vince J & King Randor/Vince K

HEY! Don't laugh or scoff. There was an LJN of Vince.
    I really want Vince McMahon because of like the meme with the the nut face thing. Idk, meme wrestlers/businessmen appeal to me for this line, as that's my main connection to wrestling.

Is Wave 4 sold out completely?

Has anyone seen any of the Wave 4 figures show up as available on Walmart.com again? Mr. T, The Fiend or Jake the Snake? I keep checking with no luck. I wonder if Wave 4 has sold out completely already? That would be right in line with Walmart's deplorable handling of these and the MOTU Origins release (and Mattel underestimating demand for both lines).
    Last edited by Ka Rot-Top; August 2, 2020 at 08:30am.

Quote Originally Posted by Ka Rot-Top View Post
    Has anyone seen any of the Wave 4 figures show up as available on Walmart.com again? Mr. T, The Fiend or Jake the Snake? I keep checking with no luck. I wonder if Wave 4 has sold out completely already? That would be right in line with Walmart's deplorable handling of these and the MOTU Origins release (and Mattel underestimating demand for both lines).
    Iím sure itís just the first round of preorders thatís sold out. I was able to get a preorder in for one each of wave four and if I remember right, it said release Oct. 13. So thereís plenty of time for more to become available I imagine.

Still, this is a difficult line to collect, I never saw wave one in my local store and I havenít seen wave three yet. Hoping to still track down the ones Iíve missed.

Iíve seen PLENTY waves 1-2, but no sign of 3 in my area yet.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Iíve seen PLENTY waves 1-2, but no sign of 3 in my area yet.
    Over here I've really only seen waves 1 and 3 (minus the Rock and The New Day). I have yet to actually see Macho Man in person.

Also, I think Undertaker's "scythe" will likely be a popular accessory with those who take evil ghost of Skeletor literally.

I got into these a little late, but still canít find Sting, Warrior or Macho. Those guys still shipping, or will I have to turn to the dreaded EBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Zūūl View Post
    I got into these a little late, but still canít find Sting, Warrior or Macho. Those guys still shipping, or will I have to turn to the dreaded EBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Macho Man is the current wave so heís most likely the only one you can find, but heís also very rare. I had to resort to eBay for Warrior but it was when he was current.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveFork View Post
    Mekanek but its Breakaneck

- - - Updated - - -

tbh I just preordered the moment they were up and never looked back. The line is really hot now so not taking chances lol

The New Day is available as of this posting! https://www.walmart.com/ip/WWE-Maste...gure/419251552

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I did luck into ordering a Seth Rollins after the initial rush of bots, but haven't seen the others pop up as in stock.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Blast!

Beast-Man Braun Stroman was available to order online for a little while, but none of the other figures were in stock. I couldn't think of anything else to order from Walmart.com and I couldn't order just that one figure because then I wouldn't get free shipping. Of course, he's out of stock again.

I have to keep reminding myself to be patient and that my area seems to get retail stock a month later than everywhere else, for some reason.

This line is sooo frustrating! My Wal-mart does not carry it and the closest Wal-Mart that does is 40 minutes away. Every time I go they are always sold out🤬

All of Wave 3 except for the Undertaker are available on Walmart.com at the time of this posting.

Never saw sting. Had him ordered but it was cancelled on me. Taker was in my cart a few times but kept selling out. Hoping to see him but theres been no sign of wave 3 at all yet. I keep seeing faker cena and Roman reigns still on shelves tho
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

After skipping Wave 2 entirely, the Walmart nearest my house had most of wave 3 today. Undertaker, naturally, was already gone. I managed to snag Stroman on Walmart's site last month, so I grabbed New Day and the Rock. So, just need 'Taker to be all caught up. I was hoping the peg space might get expanded in the reset since these have apparently been selling so well, but they still have the single row of three.

I got an order in last night when my cat Cringer scared me awake yowling at a raccoon or something in the backyard. (Honestly, it could just as easily have been his reflection.)

I snagged New Day, Stowman, and the Rock, but missed out on Undertaker. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that I find him in the wild at some point.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Idk if this is a good place to talk about this, but Undertaker has some minor qc issues. Whatever the white plastic they use for the like joints, pegs, and holes seems so rigid that pulling parts in and out feels like they might get damaged. In fact, his right arm is doing a weird thing where the arm skips (I can only assume that the peg itself is turning in the socket, which is not supposed to happen). It's funny that the gitd plastic seems more sturdy than the like regular plastic on this guy.

Idk, this is the first figure outside of the two pack John Cena I've had an issue with.

Idk, I was planning on getting a custom head to turn Undertaker into Death (we got a glimpse of him in the Origin of Skeletor comic from a few years ago), but I'm worried that might damage this guy more.

I'm really hoping they either fix this for Scareglow, or this is a one off issue.

Random middle of the night run of Seth Rollins figures available on Walmart.com for the regular $14.99 price, for those who can't sleep! Hopefully they'll upload some more of the other Wave 4 soon.

Is this line opening up to other retailers now? Iím seeing pre orders for the Rattlesnake Mountain Ring set at EE and Megalopolis. Theyíre the same price as Wally
    Gaping holes in my collection: Origins SDCC 2019 2 Pack, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by oansun View Post
    Mekanek but its Breakaneck

- - - Updated - - -

tbh I just preordered the moment they were up and never looked back. The line is really hot now so not taking chances lol
    Can't believe everyone is sleeping on Breakaneck. That's very clever on my part

Undertaker randomly popped up again, but sold out as I was completing check-out.

I managed to get one ordered on my second attempt. Hopefully the order won't get cancelled.

Undertaker is the only one I'm missing. I got the rest of wave three on Walmart.com, but he's not been in stock even once when I've checked (which is more often than I care to admit ).